It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Symbols

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
okay So I Often Have Weird Dreams Of Paranormal Activities And Stuff.
And Each Time I Do I Wake Up With Weird Drawings And Shapes Drawn On Me. Believe Me Or Dont I Just Want To Know What's Going On. They're Always On My Right Hip And I Wake Up With Scratches On My Chest. I have No Idea Where They Come From And I Always Feel watched. ALWAYS. Answers?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
First, you can either describe the shapes and symbols, or you can photo yourself, or even draw them in paint or something and upload them - unless we know what the symbols are, we can't really make anything more than a guess, at least with some idea, we can perhaps find out what they are.

Pictures would be better, more proof, but for now if you don't own a camera or scanner, then just try and draw them in a paint program and show us that way.

Scars would also validate your story and again pictures are what most people here would prefer before we give you any advice, since there have been many hoaxers with similar stories, not that I'm saying you are, but it pays to be cautious, even for those of us who believe.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
dont Worry I Completely Understand. This morning i woke up with one on my hip but this time it was drawing blood. ill take a picture of it on my phone later on. but ill draw the others on paint. a few scars - yes i have them.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
how Do I Get Pictures In Here? Umm. help. i drew them but no idea how to get them on x

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
so what kind of dark stuff are you into??

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm Currently Studying Wicca.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hi.
I've been studying various magical systems for a while now (Qabala, a little Wicca, Sigil magic/k, Thelema, along with bits and bobs of other stuff).
If you can, could you say what kind of workings you have been involved with?
Who else in your circle of 'friends' knows of your interests?
Have you learnt any system of divination, i.e. Tarot, I Ching, Scrying....etc?
Have you learnt any form of banishing rituals?

I ALWAYS advise people to learn how to get rid of stuff (i.e.Banish) before starting to invoke anything, then if things are still hanging around after the event, they can be got rid of, or sent back to where they came from.

Some pictures of the symbols would help greatly here though.

I must stress here though, that I do not regard myself as an expert in any of this, but I have done some stuff in the past, and still do from time to time as and when the need/desire arises.

Regards
I.A.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I Havent Invoked Anything.
And
Most Spells I Have Done Rarely Work.
Im Kindof Crap At It

But The Symbols Are Still Scaring Me.
I Have a New One Now.
On The Inside Of My Thigh,
Swirly, With a Tail, And Flicks on The End.
(Carved In Not Ink)

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
You can upload to photobucket.com and than copy and paste the link to this forum. (copy and paste... select link and click ctrl+c and on the board in a reply click ctrl+v to paste)

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
You really need to take caution when delving into such activities. Messing around with supernatural ideas, such as wicca, can lead to the opening of doorways which can bring about really, really, really unwanted guests. Think about it this way, it is similar to casting a beacon out into space. Regardless of the possible consequences, your curiosity takes over logical judgement in the search for life out there. Wherein the problem arises if those that reply are intent on your annihilation , as opposed to simply meeting you on a friendly basis. The same can be said for what you are practicing. I understand you might be curious, but is it worth bringing about anguish?

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Thankx for scaring me!
Now I have the lights on and I will not be sleeping tonight!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vixxeh__X

I began in 2000 having stange symbols appear on my skin. Sometimes it looks like names, x's and circles, or zig zag lines, ect. It would at times look like some kind of strange language or something along those lines. The writing would appear on my chest, legs, stomach, back, and arms, sometimes even on my face. I went to the doctor and he was at a loss to explain it, but he prescribed some steriod lotion to try. The writing looked like it was actually raised, and bright red at times, almost looks like it is bleeding. After a while I decided that the doc had no idea, so I did my own research. Starting with the words 'red writing on my skin' I got many hits on the net, mostly relating it to demonism or witchcraft. I was not suprised, because briefly and puposefully I did dabble with witchcraft of sorts. But upon further research I found something more positive that I could take to my doctor and get treatment. The condition is called 'dematographism' and loosely refered to as 'skin writing'. I still have it, and can freak anyone out who doesn't know about it, because I can stroke my skin and the lines appear. I can write words on my skin and they stay there for hours. The slightest pressure ( shirt sleeves, pant lines, underclothes, ect) can set it off. It's medical term is Urticaria, and there are many things other than pressure that can cause it. Water, sunlight, or irritants to name a few, you have to find out which one it is. Maybe this will help you.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I get something similar from my illness, if I get touched anywhere (or say put on a long-sleeved shirt) my skin goes bright red (because it hurts when you touch it and its just the inflammatory response). Quite amusing IMO but damn unpleasant when I have to put a shirt on!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hello.

Got any pictures ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Have you changed your detergent recently? You could be getting an irritation from your sheets, which you scratch in your sleep. It could also be down to stress, which can make people break out in irritating rashes (which scratching then makes appear worse). As for the feeling of being watched, it could be you have a leaky socket or wiring in your house, or a source of loud infrasound nearby. Both will cause these effects.

There are lots of mundane explanations for things like this. Dabbling in Wicca isn't going to cause any problems, except for making you think these things are anything other than perfectly normal. The fact you dabble in Wicca shows you are rather suggestible, which would make you more likely to jump to more fantastic explanations for these events.

I'm not mocking you, I'm being very sincere. There's nothing you've written that points to anything other than normal, everyday experiences many people have.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vixxeh__X
I'm Currently Studying Wicca.

Wicca is so boring! Bunch of pansies dancing around in the woods looking under cabbage leaves for sprites and fairies. Casting love spells. Pleh!

Stop being such a wimp and either buy or (better) make yourself a decent spirit board and start poking some hardcore entities with a stick. See what happens. Have some mirrors and a jug of water nearby in case any of the nastier demons get too rambunctious. If you manage to get hold of one of these things, you can gain wealth and power.

Wicca... hah!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
hi nohup with such advices you are either ignorant of paranormal or power-junkie choose,Vixxeh iam sorry but i think you are in something over your head,take care

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
hey that guy that got those marks i might have some advise.
i do magick myself and i know a lot about karma, so if u have done dark magick it will go back to u so, if these marks continue i recomend getting exocized or cleansed form a trained professional priest.
but DO NOT TRY IT YOURSELF!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There's absoultely ZERO evidence that Wicca, magic(k), or even karma exists, so layering them all together to try to explain something that already has a mundane explanation is an exercise in rampant futility.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Do the marks go away on their own? What color are they? Have you ever seen a doctor about it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join