It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the most evil/deadly creature?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

I don't really see how it could be any other way.
Life does feed on life after all.
And for one to feed another must die.
It's nice to imagine a care bear world but then you'd have to have immortal everything that doesn't need to feed period.

But who knows. Was just thinking in typing. =)

reply to post by jpm1602

Agreed.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Blood, fur, warmth, snot, teeth, bone. Tastes like chicken.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

believe me i don't believe in a "care bear" world
i am a huge hunter and angler and have no qualms about killing and doing the dirty work so i have fresh meat.
but i don't do it because it hate animals- altho some i do lol

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Killing for a new fireplace bear rug is fanatical, if the rest of the bear was not processed for its food and resources. We go to grocers. We pick up our meat. How do you think it got there. Someone had to kill it.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Man.

Hands down that has my vote.

I would like to narrow it down to my ex-wife

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

ty jpm- just think of me as the killer butcher and packager- like you said someone has to do it.i just take out the middle men and save money

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The humble inventor has developed many a seige engine that have scalded, crushed, riddlled, gibbed and otherwise.

Hats off to the ultimate seige weapon - the nuke.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Way off topic and getting farther off all the time. Don't thank me big foot, just hope in the times that are coming I'm within walking distance of your camp. And hopefully have something to trade for a tasty roasting morsel.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ah yes the nuke. Pictures of hiroshima and nagasaki saw wasteland. The stuff they got now is exponentially more powerful. I pray none of us will see it. But likely we will.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

yes this thread got dead- believe we all threw our opinions out on the table
maybe time to start a new one?
and if it came down to that situation yes i would share (getting venison from me would be harder than pulling my teeth lol)but for some kind of trade- and i'm a cold hearted asshole-i would always need something i can't get or make
sounds almost like this thread should now be put under survival

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Then lets talk of the blatant evil of rutabagas! =)

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

lmfao i have eaten many bad things but they are one of the worst. next would be brussel sprouts. cattails taste better than both of them lol

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Agreed, big foot, thread out of control. I started it. I think I need a right flogging.
But seriously. When and I assure you they will, when things go south how will we survive?
Hey! I love brussel sprouts now, you could'nt have made me eat them with a gun to my head when younger.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

My all time worst would have to be green beans though.
They taste (to me) what I imagine rotting corpses must taste like.
Yes I have a morbid imagination.

reply to post by jpm1602

*calls out the fetish wear scantly clad females to flog jpm*

[edit on 17-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Leather and leather. I am breathless. Screw death, just kill me now. You would have to say that Wraoth. My mom fed me 3, yes 3 cans of green beans at 3. She wasn't right. Cold out the can. Shivers....huuuuaaaahhh into nearest adjoining toilet

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The Gray Alien - those damn anal probes hurt!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
hahahahaha to all of you -my sides are killing me. i still hate brussel sprouts even tho i grew to like other veggies that i didn't. and green beans are best if they are picked and eaten raw off the vine. same as peas. still doesn't beat a fresh venison steak tho!!!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
They are just like little cabbages, and with enough butter tolerable. Repeat 3 times.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
nah they taste like dirt. same as rhutabagas- dirt filled potatoes. if i was starving i would eat them but on the other hand if it came to that point i would probably eat a road killed skunk. and don't eat canned veggies- they taste horrible and the way they process and add bad things you also lose alot of the nutrients and vitamins. that may be why you don't like green beans- try them fresh and raw sometime with your fave dip

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
altho i just thought of this- if we consider brussel sprouts and green beans deadly creatures we would still be on topic roflmfao

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join