It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the most evil/deadly creature?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I need some people's opinions. Partly because I'm bored and partly it interests me. So tell me what you think is the most deadly, sinister, and evil monster or creature or being or anything. Thanks!

+30 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Man.

Hands down that has my vote.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

You know that is a really good opinion. I never thought about that.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Human.

This isn't even a challenging question.

We are a blight, a cancer to nature and to each other.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
Human.

Neurotypical humans.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The common garden gnome

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Definitely bigfoot. I mean, where do these jerks get off? Causing all these arguments about whether or not they exist. They'll show themselves until the second you're about to take the picture, then suddenly get shy and sprint away, leaving you with a blurry picture that resembles either an ape, a bear, a long-armed man in a furry costume, or a golden unicorn. Teasing us by leaving random samples of their butt-hair stuck on trees for us to find and test, only to conclude that it's either a hybrid beaver or something unknown. In fact I bet that they actually have small feet but wear giant foot-shaped slippers just to throw us off. If leaving us in such relentless uncertainty isn't sinister, I don't know what is.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Without a doubt;

WOMAN

She ate the apple.
No matter what you do it's wrong.
No matter what she does it's right.
etc... etc..

Even this picture proves it

But seriously...

SPIDERS

They are the most deadly imo. Why? Cause they are tiny, you cannot seen them and yet they can kill you. Where is the justice? At least with a bear, you will get some kind of warning.

EDIT: My Fiancee told me to apologise for my bad taste of humour, woman are not bad. Now i have to go my room and think about what i have done.

EDIT2: I have been instructed to inform you she will not be joining me... for a month.

EDIT3: *sigh*

[edit on 11/2/2008 by SilentShadow]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dudeman

I vote for the botulism bacteria fella, Clostridium botulinum. It doesn't have a lot of personality, but it's just sooooo toxic. But it doesn't make for a good tattoo, like a picture of a tiger or a shark...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I'd have to say the mosquito. The mosquito kills more people worldwide than any other creature. It is responsible for the murder of 2 million people worldwide every year! It saws into your body with a serrated edged sword, injects a painful anti-coagulant, and sucks your blood while depositing harmful and many times deadly viruses like the malaria causing plasmodium. Many times once you're infected you will die a slow painful death.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Since the word "evil" is in the question, my answer has to be man. If "evil" was not in the question, my answer would be the shark or the tiger.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentShadow

Lol that pictures says it all.
But seriously I think its bunnys mine drive me up the wall lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
the virus. any type of virus. could be a simple cold virus or the aids virus. microbes and such smaller creatures are the #1 killers in the world.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
....What about the Australian Dropbear?

Mistaken for Australia's mostly cuddly looking marsupial (the koala), the dropbear is perhaps the most dangerous animal on the planet.

Using it's cuddly looking appearance to attract unsuspecting tourists who want to have a photo with it, it will drop down from tree's and attack with it's 12 centimeter fangs and large claws....

So when in Australia please keep a lookout for dropbears

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
futurama got there first:

edit: to embed video properly... i hope

[edit on 11-2-2008 by sheyrshad]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dudeman

A liberal Democrat.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I would have to say that not ALL men are evil, but the most dangerous would be the Educated, Evil Man. Look at the shape of the world and most of it has come by way of Educated Fools, I mean, Men, Evil Men. But then, you have to ask, what makes an evil man, evil? What is the driving force behind an evil man?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm going to have to go with humans as well. We tend to destroy anything we get our hands on including ourselves.

Also humans are the only ones that make a conscious decision to be evil.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The Beast of Craggy Island. A beast which is scaring everybody and their sheep on the Island, is the most deadly creature in the world

According to Father Dougal, the Beast has a number of strange attributes:

It's as big as a jaguar.
Its claws are as big as cups.
It has four ears, two are for listening and two are sort of back-up ears. Some of the ears are on the inside of its head.
It has a retractable leg to leap up at you better.
Its tail is made of magnets, so if you're made of metal it can attach itself to you.
It lights up at night.
For some reason it has a tremendous fear of stamps.
It only has eyebrows on Saturdays.
Its yawn sounds like Liam Neeson chasing a load of hens around inside a barrel.
Instead of a mouth it has four arses.
It lives on the moors of Craggy Island, or at least the place where there should be moors.

Peace...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'll have to say, the domestic cat, you've all seen the sadistic little buggers torture mice to death, and if thats not bad enough they then desecrate the corpse for an hour after, before eating all of it apart from the head, which they then present to you as a gift, now thats evil.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join