What's the most evil/deadly creature?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
For a real one:
I would say also "The man"! Humans are in fact a total paradox. They can have the greatest noble and honorific actions, but on the other side we can also act as true Demons!

For a fantastic one, i will say "The Illithids" from D&D Worlds!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
On Earth, Humans are the ONLY evil, sinister species.

Species that "do what they do" from the point of view of "preservation of the species" are not evil or sinister.

Humans are the only species that harms others for reasons other than strictly "preservation of the species."

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hlesterjerome
On Earth, Humans are the ONLY evil, sinister species.

Species that "do what they do" from the point of view of "preservation of the species" are not evil or sinister.

Humans are the only species that harms others for reasons other than strictly "preservation of the species."

you obviously do not know about the other "intelligent" species on this planet...I don't blame you, becuase they are invisible (atleast as far as I know they are invisible anyway) and the only way you really get to know they exist is by them "making contact" with you, and them "letting" you know they exist.

I remember a few years back (I have only known them for 3 years or so) before I knew they were real....I would hear talk of ghosts, demons, gaurdian angels and the like... I never really believed it. One time one of my friends even told me about "them" and how they were tormenting him, needless to say I couldn't understand nor did I believe......

not untill I got to meet them anyway.... and now they have their way with me... Teh evil jerks

speaking of which, I would like to complain about life, and its sh***y set up.

I had never noticed untill I met these invisible beings, never noticed...how much, Life Sucks!

we humans know life as being on top of everything right? All these other creatures... ...all of them, below us.
but, they are all lifes, They are all alive, Just Like US!!!
I have no doubt the lives behind every single living being is the same, just different bodies to live through, maybe some other variables...I dunno, but mostly were all life.

anyway, my point is that Life, (the place lives live, not the livers) is suck.

there is no equality, there is no "middle ground", there is no competition....

a cat can hardly hope to scratch you before you would win it over and have your way with it.... same with every animal on this planet... they are nothing to us, and this is lifes lameness ... we win not becuase we are stronger, but becuase of the bodies we have been born into....

I never even noticed this untill the species above man showed themselves to me, and there.... it got even lamer for me...

I can not even hope to "scratch" "them" ....."they" are even higher than man is higher than animal....

life

is

lame..

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
CIAgypsy is correct. Liberal Democrats....*shudders at the thought

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilentShadow
Without a doubt;

WOMAN

She ate the apple.

Now that is crap!

If Eve actually ate from the tree of knowledge, she did us a favor. She woke Adam up from the ditch of ignorance and brought knowledge to us all.

The woman should be made a saint.

Scared the crap out of the Gods, so much that they kicked us out of the ignorance that paradise is.

Women are the nicest thing the good lord ever did for this planet. The fact they have been trying to rid man of his ignorance from the very beginning is a testimony to their value.

Besides, if there were no women, there would be no life. Each and every one of us has made it here thru the gateway of their bodies.

I love women. All of them. I love the way they smell, I love the way they feel and I love the way they make me feel.

Sometimes God gets some things right, and when he created women he was having an exceptionally good day.

wupy

[edit on 16-2-2008 by mrwupy]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RancidCat

You got it. The correct answer is: the domestic cat.

Although they can appear to be quite friendly and affectionate, they can also be an abomination. If we were the size of mice, then cats would be humanity's biggest enemy.

Consider that many demons take the form of cats, in literature (and perhaps in real life as well!)

Cats are the most evil and deadly creature, except for Buffy, who is my cat. Of course I make that particular allowance.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dudeman

Mankind.
For all the obvious reasons and how much trash we leave behind us and carry with us.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

damn it you took my answer lol
and so this isn't a 1 line post- mosquitos- even tho they don't kill it is the diseases they do carry that kill

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
A mosquito is only trying to live, it has no malice towards you. Same thing for a virus or a lion or bear. These are just creatures living in a world where they must eat. In order for them to eat another must perish.

That is not good or bad, it's just the way of this world.

Mankind on the other hand kills for things that have no bearing on survival. Mankind kills for pride and prejudice. We kill to make ourselves feel more powerful or to have more land and riches. We fight to have the best house or the nicest car. We destroy our brothers for the sake of our own ego.

In the animal world there is no good and bad, there is only the predator and the prey.

In the world of mankind there is a choice, you can live and let live or you can take what is that of another.

We call these choices morals, and damn few of us have them.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Dolphins, easy. The males especially, they kill their young, rape females and other species, and attack other species for fun.
We are actually a little better, we recognize the difference and try at least to put down the ones who do evil.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

i agree with you in some regards about nature.but many animals fight and kill maliciously over territory or sexual partners and dominance. alot more than i feel like typing. but that is not evil- as for just plain evil man is #1- we kill just because out of hatred sometimes. no other animals do that.
and i love the liberal democrats one by whoever said it i'm still laughing

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The dreaded ferret. Bad ferrets. They look innocent enough until you lay out some old bread.
satire, at least try

[edit on 16-2-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
OP's question was most dangerous animal. Not insect or microbe. Though will be the pillage of humanity. Polar bear, even a wolf wouldn't go after that. Apparently I can't read anymore Op's post said creature, so microbes and mosquitoes are in. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
how about the viperfish? they even look just palin evil and i'm sure they are to their prey too

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

Actually you'd be surprised how many animal battles are simply elaborate stare down matches. Very few actually intentionally kill. Unless its opponent will not back down.

reply to post by jpm1602

Humans are creatures too. We just can't look past our egos to acknowledge it.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

yes i do know most are stare down matches but many times and many animals do kill. look at ants. look at bees. most predatory mammals will kill the young of anothers just because it is not theirs.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Thee most dangerous 'creature'. Hands down man.
WA, just read your post, rams, bulls, deer, all fitted to ram, very good point.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

Yes but not maliciously as you put it.
There is a reason beyond malice they do those things.
The mammalian predators you mention do that because that brings a female back into heat and then they can assure THEIR genetic future.
They don't do it out of hate.
It's all about competition. It's cut throat out there.
Humanity has forgotten that since we have our nice safe technologies.

reply to post by jpm1602

Thank you

[edit on 16-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Agreed for sure Wrath.
It's cutthroat out there.
Has been and will be for some time.
You can be assured my ego could play raquetball against the curb right now.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

ok touche- i shouldn't have used the word malicious. but as i said in a previous post animals kill others but only humans kill for no reason except hatred. no other animals do that

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join