It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the most evil/deadly creature?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
It's, Manbearpig

Nooo.. its a.. a.. PIGMANBEAR.. Send in Butters and after we prove it's real..there's a nice chocolate sundae waiting..WITH nuts.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Brown shirts,nazi boyscouts-girlscouts,guns drawn on paper are refered to the police,don't kiss your kindergarten classmate,any touching by kindergarten classmates may be refered to the police.
Come on these kids and the nation are skrewed.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Unfortuantly, many virus can be stopped with simple plant extracts! I'd vote that virus (in general ) are not #1. Lets see some aloe vera stop a coral snake bite or toxin.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I don't think that animals have the capacity to be inherently 'evil' or 'sinister.'

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
as far as who the most evil is I have no doubt it is humankind. We have caused more destruction and damage than any other animal on earth. I read some where that we are one of only a few animals who will actually kill there own kind. So my vote is for humankind.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I would have to say Gnomes. To be more particular, the Species Gnomieus, of the Argentinus Class, under the Midgetita Family of Dwarfs. They are easily distinguishable from their benevolent cousins through their use of the Electric Slide as a mode of fleeing from Homo Sapiens. They enjoy playing tricks on the unsuspecting, creeping through rural neighborhoods, and tossing rocks like a short, demented version of Palestinian children.

If you ever encounter one, always move in 90 Degree Right Angles Perpendicular to their Sliding Motion. Also, always shield your face as they have been known to throw Stones weighing up to 10 Lbs. If you live in the tropics, this might be replaced by Coconuts, and Mango Fruits, and in the Arctic Regions they have been seen using Snowballs, along with Icicles.

In Arctic Regions be especially wary, as many of this Species has been known to disguise themselves as innocent Snowmen. Everybody loves a good Snowman, until you find your children being carried off by them. Be forewarned.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Your joking, right? I would have to say the most evil creature is human kind, but certainly not all humans. There is good among us.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by jmt18325]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
I would have to say Gnomes. To be more particular, the Species Gnomieus, of the Argentinus Class, under the Midgetita Family of Dwarfs. They are easily distinguishable from their benevolent cousins through their use of the Electric Slide as a mode of fleeing from Homo Sapiens. They enjoy playing tricks on the unsuspecting, creeping through rural neighborhoods, and tossing rocks like a short, demented version of Palestinian children.

If you ever encounter one, always move in 90 Degree Right Angles Perpendicular to their Sliding Motion. Also, always shield your face as they have been known to throw Stones weighing up to 10 Lbs. If you live in the tropics, this might be replaced by Coconuts, and Mango Fruits, and in the Arctic Regions they have been seen using Snowballs, along with Icicles.

In Arctic Regions be especially wary, as many of this Species has been known to disguise themselves as innocent Snowmen. Everybody loves a good Snowman, until you find your children being carried off by them. Be forewarned.

Now thats funny!

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Easy, humans. We're a blight.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Can I remind everyone of the 1-line rule...

One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Only man has the capacity for evil.Today i talked and pet a feral male cat and was growled at by a female cat, was she evil, no.
No more evil than my brothers wife on any given day.She can and is nice at times.
But mankind itself is a two bladed sword with the higher number of casualties than a feral cat,or the malaria diseased mosquito.

D.D.T.?

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Homo Sapiens

there is no evil in the animal kingdom, only in the human race.
I believe the above post explains it well

[edit on 16-3-2008 by buslady]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dudeman

Ever heard of Cathulhu?

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
actually it's Cthulhu, from the necronomicon.

either Cthulhu or Xenu would be most evil...

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Spelling,my dear,is not the know all and end all when we all know whot i mean.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
God made all the creatures in his image so obviously God is to blame.

For atheists, it has to be the beast of craggy island.

And don't slate the viruses, there's nowt wrong with the Chicken Pox virus, got me 2 weeks off school (many. many years ago)

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Satan, obviously.
Right next to goats.
Someday I hope to capture a Satan and preserve it in a zoo, hopefully local.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasobasi420

Hahahha ppl always use that one as a joke- I laughed so much at another pic of that one in my thread;D

Sry for being off topic, it's hard when so many people are unserious(:

[edit on 3-5-2008 by ZikhaN]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Evil? Humans...are own intelligence is a virus that is slowly destroying everything all around us..

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The meanst animal is the Crocagater ,with a head on both ends and no arehole so it cant poop thats why its so mean. hehehehehe

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join