It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a Vampire?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
ok one quick thing if anyone here was a real vampire why would u be talking on here instead of hunting in the night or why would u be here when u should be trying to stay low cause a vampire would not want everyone to know that they are real cause then everyone would wanna be one ya know with the everlasting life and all that bs all i know is that if there is any vampires they would find u u would not be finding them they would be waiting in the dark for u not for u to go looking for them on a website if u feel a need to reply to me reply to me at [email protected]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
ok one quick thing if anyone here was a real vampire why would u be talking on here instead of hunting in the night or why would u be here when u should be trying to stay low cause a vampire would not want everyone to know that they are real cause then everyone would wanna be one ya know with the everlasting life and all that bs all i know is that if there is any vampires they would find u u would not be finding them they would be waiting in the dark for u not for u to go looking for them on a website if u feel a need to reply to me reply to me at [email protected]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm a vampire too.
Except I didn't want to come out of the coffin until others did.
So, ask away, no question is too hard for me to answer for you.
After all, I am a vampire.
Who would know better than I?

EDIT: OP is a liar, real vampires use @msn.com
Not Hotmail. Dur.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Dewm0nster]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
that is a nice offer. But greece is so far away from where i live. *sighs* I dont understand why vampires cannot be where i live...i guess its not place of choice

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

So, after saying you kill vampires and their children, you're a vampire, now? Make up your mind?~
Wasn't it you who once said you were a vampire waster working for the illuminati or something? Someone was saying that... what are you talking about, anyway? Aren't all msn accounts @hotmail.com?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hi to the poeple who are vampires is it possible to turn someone who wishs to become one and know of all that is asked of what it takes to become one?
As you need to ask a vampire these things.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
Not sure what a ginny pig is however..... oh wait did you mean guinea pig? Maybe you should spend your next few years of fearing the sun learning how to write properly in English.

The guy told you he was Greek. Why on Earth should he spend his time learning English? For your benefit? He speaks perfectly decent English to be understood on a forum (as your horribly sarcastic point has proved).
Why don't you spend your next few years of fearing the sun (I know you don't claim Vampirism but I still have a feeling you don't get out much) learning Greek?

For the OP. Do you realise how ridiculous people think you are now?
You come across as an obnoxious, mildly retarded (I use this word in it's true sense, not the abhorrent way it is used by "da yoof" nowadays), social outcast.

What I would like to know though, is, what was it exactly, what film or book or whatever, was it that aroused you so much that you decided "Vampeyers r kool!! WAIT!! I kool to! that mus meen im vampeyer!!111"

Oh well, go on and get on with your life anyway. Next time you put an advertisement for friends on a message forum, try and at least appear more of an attractive person. Due to the little you have posted so far, I have a feeling tourism in your country will take a massive dive for people wanting to avoid Greece just in case they bump into you.

I at least thought Vampires might be slightly interesting and intelligent. What a let down

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
...I'm a certified vampire slayer...

What exactly is a certified vampire slayer? Can I see your certification? How do I become a certified vampire slayer? Do you have "proof" of the vampires you claim to have "disposed of". If you killed them, doesn't that count as murder? Since you admitted to "disposing" of them, can we say that you are admitting to the crime? Am I allowed to testify at your trial if you are tried for murder?

Your post has made me more angry than the OP.

Get a sense of humour, for *SNIP* sake!!

Mod note: Removed profanity.

[edit on 1/3/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

What exactly is a certified vampire slayer? Can I see your certification? How do I become a certified vampire slayer? Do you have "proof" of the vampires you claim to have "disposed of". If you killed them, doesn't that count as murder? Since you admitted to "disposing" of them, can we say that you are admitting to the crime? Am I allowed to testify at your trial if you are tried for murder?

Your post has made me more angry than the OP.

Get a sense of humour, for *SNIP* sake!!

Mod edit: Removed profanity.

[edit on 1/3/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Way to show that you have absolutely no sense of humour at all.

I have wondered for a couple of years now but recently I have been becoming convinced that 99% of this forum have absolutely nothing between the ears!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Triple post!!

The forum obviously doesn't like me suggesting that it's members are completely thick!

Oh well, you get both versions of my post for the price of one now!

[edit on 23-10-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ambushrocks
reply to post by Black Veil Elder

Third and final. Hunters are real. The Vatican made a law about it and never has changed or got rid of this law. This means every priest would be allowed to slay a vampire. Most of them are sane people, but there's one in england that's totally crazy. He's been on bbc a couple of times and has killed a few people. He is however still not arrested because he's hiding.

Ha! Come on! Give us some sources about this mad priest then, please!

Do you think I would be able to get a license to kill Vampires from the Post Office?

I wonder how much time you lot rack up on World of Warcraft and those kind of computer games for people who so desperately need to feel special because of their overwhelming ordinariness.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
If BVE was more than just a

I don't think that posting about their "true being" on a messageboard will do justice for their "kind". If BVE was anything more than a mortal who came accross a cult that drinks blood, I don't think s/he would openly discuss it. While there are others who claim to be "real" Vampires, I'm not sure if I believe that they, themselves are real. I believe that if there are "real" Vampires, they are phenominal at keeping well hidden. What's that quote -
"The greatest thing Satan ever did was to make the world believe he did not exist"
- Or something along those lines. And while Vampires may not have a connection with Satan, if Satan even exists... The greatest thing they have done is make the world believe they do not exist, and while it's more widely accepted now, why would they come out now? We have shut away the idea that mythical creatures exist, other have convinced themselves that they are mythical creatures. And I think that's partially why it's more accepted. Because what the non-believers percieve as real Vampires, are the mortals that accept blood donors. They have "no need to murder", so we have no reason to be afraid of them.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
sang. vampires as you call yourself, are not real vampires. They are humnas who enjoy the taste of blood or the fetish of blood drinking to get off sexually! They are not true vampires and possess no power of turning anyone. You only want people to pm you so that you can lure them in a relationship they think theyre having with a real vampire so you can probably rape and kill them. It's been known to happen alot. You have yet to tell us anything about vampires. That means you don't even know. There is a site that i think some people should go to if they want to know about predators and hunters. predators are no different than those old people trapping young kids off the internet! but it does go over the lingo of the false vampires who lure people. if u are interested in seeing it then let me know. And by the way kid, there are hunters out there. And they dont care if ur real or fake, if u pretend to be a vampire to harm others for whatever reason, they will kill u! Not threating, just letting you the truth

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
And the last post i put out was to BVE! Not anyone else, i didnt get a chance to speak with the others who said they were real, but i agree with others in saying, i do not believe a real vampire would OUT himself on a forum, maybe set up a website to educate people on vampires but the ones i've talked to are not interested in meeting people and definitely not interested in turning them!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

i want.....
i m a thill especial

posted on Feb, 13 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

oh woww
not just meet one, but also be one!
my email is [email protected]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 02:16 AM