It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis, Crowley, Bush

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Marvin Pierce is not the paternal Father of Barbara Bush or Grandfather of her five children, Alexander (Aleister) Crowley has been since the day of her conception in early September, 1924. This 1800's looking picture completely proves that Barbara Bush shares no resemblance with her legal Father, Marvin Pierce.

edit on 8-8-2012 by cultureoftruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cultureoftruth
George and Barbara Bush did a recent cover story for Parade Magazine which produced this picture that confirms her biological father is Aleister Crowley. It's their reflections in a mirror. This case is closed after less than two months of using the internet. Barbara Bush and Aleister Crowley look exactly alike to the point of shock.

Using this same logic, we can say with absolute certainty that Jimmy Page is the biological father of the Quaker Oats Guy.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

well, I am convinced. Does the oatmeal guy rock too?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
well, I am convinced. Does the oatmeal guy rock too?

Yes, but only because he bought Crowley's old house.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The oatmeal guy did? I thought page did. Oh, now I am confused.

And where does Bigfoot fit into all this?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
The oatmeal guy did? I thought page did.

They are both the same guy.

Oh, now I am confused.

You? Really? Surprising....

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Here is Barbara Bush and her biological father, Alexander (Aleister) Crowley. At some point the story of Barbara's mother being in France with Crowley in the summer and fall of 1924 reached the internet and that's what motivated the elderly photographic comparisons. In the last two months I looked at many images of these two people and several Bush offspring and proved that Aleister and Barbara are in fact father and daughter.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Barbara's father, Aleister Crowley died in 1947 at 72 and her mother in 1949 at 53. Pauline Robinson Pierce was killed in a car accident. Barbara carried the Crowley genes absolutely over her mother's.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

In the last two months I looked at many images of these two people and several Bush offspring and proved that Aleister and Barbara are in fact father and daughter.

I think you missed my point. Photos don't "prove" anything. Lots of people look like each other.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

In the last two months I looked at many images of these two people and several Bush offspring and proved that Aleister and Barbara are in fact father and daughter.

I think you missed my point. Photos don't "prove" anything. Lots of people look like each other.

No, I nailed it shut. There is no possible challenge against this obvious truth.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
From middle age to elderly, Barbara Bush looks exactly like her real father, Aleister Crowley and nothing like the man who raised her, Marvin Pierce. These two pictures and Pauline's trip to France in 1924 confirm Barbara's real paternity.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Orange and 1800's Barbara Bush match her real father, Aleister Crowley to near perfection. The face and eyes, it's all very clear.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I think you are looking for connections where none exist. Bush and his family and cronies are pretty well known, their bloodline and high crimes are all a matter of history. I doubt seriously that HW Bush or GW Bush worshiped the Goddess, in fact, George W Bush himself stated Wicca is not a religion. And GWB dishonored a War Widow because her husband, killed in action, was a Wiccan. Remember Roberta Stewart? Her husband, Sgt. Patrick Stewart, was the Wiccan soldier killed in Afghanistan?
Read Here.
Crowley's only connection would have to be that famous Babalon Working. This ritual was performed to "bring about the Birth of a Goddess Figure, to regain a true balance of Earth Energies." Were they successful? I do not know. I do know that a Female Goddess was freely worshiped for some 45,000 years before the advent of Christianity.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
These two pics of Crowley are the best for comparison to a 39 year old Barbara Bush.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Barbra does have a tad bit more of a cheekier grin than Crowley but you can't expect her to be an exact duplicate.
And Crowley is not grinning in the pics.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

No, I nailed it shut. There is no possible challenge against this obvious truth.

Your "obvious truth" is an extremely questionable hypothesis based on nothing more than people looking alike. After all, lots of unrelated people look alike. The only thing that would "nail it shut" would be DNA evidence.

There is absolutely no evidence that Crowley and Barbara Bush's mother ever had a sexual relationship (or a non-sexual one, for that matter).

In other word, this hypothesis appears to be bogus.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This is Aleister Crowley, (an infamous Satanist) his illegitimate daughter, Barbara Pierce Bush, and the man who raised her as his own, Marvin Pierce. Mail this one to Canada too.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Here is Marvin Bush and his Grandfather, Aleister Crowley. Marvin is the fourth youngest and youngest boy. Crowley (in the middle) was 35 years old. [B]Their noses are very similar[/B].

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Barbara Bush has looked like her real father, Aleister Crowley through every stage of her 87 years and counting.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Two very recent pics of Barbara Bush and her father, Aleister Crowley.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join