It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isis, Crowley, Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I perceive Isis as a primal symbol of the creative and life-giving realm of the psyche in the manner of the Freudian Ego-Ideal, the Jungian Anima, and the Shakespearian Muse. In this context we might refer to as 'feminine' that which has been traditionally referred to as right-brain functioning. These functions are often at odds with left-hemispheric logic and quantification, though both are at play in every psyche.

It is my contention that creativity must hold slight dominion over logic in order to afford a cosmology which is enchanted with Grace. Since humankind has long been dominated by Machiavellian logic, a new mindset in which creative spirituality holds sway would be a shift in the polarities of perception

I do not equate such beliefs with feminism. Feminism seeks to empower that which is physically feminine while my focus is to empower that which is spiritually feminine: the Muse.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters... And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH... And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, thees shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire... and the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth."

(Revelation 17:1-18)

I believe Isis is personified by the statue of liberty. Ra's tomb has been said to be the Washington Memorial.

There is no doubt that Mystery Babylon Religion in it's purest form is the OTO. The OTO symbol is a seven pointed star. Also very similar to most sheriffs badges. The OTO rendition of the star can be more easily read as the Great Pyramid at a 45 degree angle.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Anyways, this thread kind of died off for a while. I think it's most likely because this thread mentions Isis at the begining, but really it is more directed towards the Aliester Crowley Bush connection. Isis was kind of an afterthought. Anyhow, I would like to direct your attention back to Aleister Crowley and Barbara Bush.

Earlier I mentioned Aleister super secret sex ritual called Eroto-comatose Lucidity.

then we have this explanation of the ritual itself. From www.sacred-texts.com...

"The Candidate is made ready for the Ordeal by general athletic training, and by feasting. On the appointed day he is attended by one or more chosen and experienced attendants whose duty is (a) to exhaust him sexually by every known means (b) to rouse him sexually by every known means. Every device and artifice of the courtesan is to be employed, and every stimulant known to the physician. Nor should the attendants reck of danger, but hunt down ruthlessly their appointed prey.

Finally the Candidate will into a sleep of utter exhaustion, resembling coma, and it is now that delicacy and skill must be exquisite. Let him be roused from this sleep by stimulation of a definitely and exclusively sexual type. Yet if convenient, music wisely regulated will assist.

The attendants will watch with assiduity for signs of waking; and the moment these occur, all stimulation must cease instantly, and the Candidate be allowed to fall again into sleep; but no sooner has this happened than the former practice is resumed. This alteration is to continue indefinitely until the Candidate is in a state which is neither sleep nor waking, and in which his Spirit, set free by perfect exhaustion of the body, and yet prevented from entering the City of Sleep, communes with the Most High and the Most Holy Lord God of its being, maker of heaven and earth.

The Ordeal terminates by failure---the occurence of sleep invincible--- or by success, in which ultimate waking is followed by a final performance of the sexual act. The Initiate may then be allowed to sleep, or the practice may be renewed and persisted in until death ends all. The most favourable death is that occurring during the orgasm, and is called Mors Justi.

As it is written: Let me die the death of the Righteous, and let my last end be like his!"

books.google.com... 332,M1

So basically we are told that this ritual is a door to God or most high.

The Masonic God Jahbulon

Jah is for the Hebrew God Yahweh

Bul is the ancient fertility God Baal and

On is for Osirus the Egyptian God.

Then we have this Bible code from Exodus2006.com

exodus2006.com...

Which states:

"The lechery/debauchery A. Crowley is a door to Yah"

So obviously this code is in reference to Eroto-comatose Lucidity.

Then we also have this from Exodus2006.com

exodus2006.com...

of course I am paying more attention to the second code

"Barbara Bush is a man"

So then we have found a connection between a diety and the sex ritual and thos who participated from:
cannonfire.blogspot.com...

Which states:

Despite his parlous economic circumstances, Crowley focused his attention on sex magick. Not many years previously, he and a follower named Jeanne Foster (a.k.a. Soror Hilarion) had conducted a sex-magickal rite designed to give birth to a child destined to carry on Crowley's work. I have not been able to determine whether he conducted similar experiments with Nellie, although given the polyamorous proclivities of all the parties involved, one should not discount the possibility.

Nellie's friend Pauline no doubt scandalized her social circle by traveling to France on her own and leaving two very young children in the care of nursemaids. However, her correspondence with her friend -- whose life in France with a famous literary figure must have seemed quite glamorous -- can only have inspired a sense of wanderlust. Her husband, increasingly bound to his duties with the McCall Corporation, did not share this spirit of adventure.

Thus it was that four individuals came together: Frank Harris, Nellie O'Hara, Pauline Pierce, and Aleister Crowley. Anyone who has studied Crowley's life will understand that what happened next was, in a sense, inevitable.

Crowley's diaries for this period record the initials "PVN," a cryptic reference to his favorite sexual position, which some of his partners found distasteful. (The letters derive from the Latin for "By way of the Infernal Entrance.") This is a common annotation in the records of Crowley's magical practices. We also find the strange initials "ECL." After researching the matter for some time, I have come to the conclusion that this is a reference to the practice known as "Eroto-Comotose Lucidity."

Before proceeding, I should emphasize that the year 1924 has a special significance in the Crowley chrnology. At this time, he is said to have undergone the "supreme ordeal" connected with his attainment of the Grade of Ipsissimus, the highest magickal achievement within his order. The exact nature of this ordeal remains mysterious. I believe that an important clue can be found in his description of the rite of Eroto-Comotose Lucidity:

Aleister Crowley12 October 1875 – 1 December 1947

Barbara Bush supposedly born: June 8, 1925

Now from Wikipedia we have this information about Marvin and Puline Pierce at:
en.wikipedia.org...

Which states:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Marvin Pierce (17 June 1893–17 July 1969), was president of McCall Corporation, the publisher of the popular women's magazines Redbook and McCall's. He was born in Sharpsville, Pennsylvania and was a 1916 graduate of Miami University, Oxford, Ohio.
His ancestor, an early New England colonist named Thomas Pierce, was also an ancestor of Franklin Pierce, the 14th President of the United States. He is the maternal grandfather of President George W. Bush.
At Miami University, he was nicknamed "Monk" and was a stand-out athlete in football and several other sports. He was inducted into Miami's Athletic Hall of Fame in 1972.
Pierce married Pauline Robinson whom W magazine once described as "beautiful, fabulous, critical, and meddling" and "a former beauty from Ohio with extravagant tastes". On 23 September 1949, Pauline was killed in an automobile accident when Marvin, who was driving the car, lost control as he reached over to stop a cup of hot coffee from sliding across the seat onto his wife. The car crashed into a stone wall, killing Pauline instantly.
Their third child was Barbara Pierce, later became the wife of the 41st President of the United States, George H.W. Bush.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

More later something is preventing me from typing in this thread.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Anyways I am having trouble posting. There was an image I found if the Bush family on google images. The picture was taken about 25 years ago in which Barbara looks signifigantly older than the rest of the family, even George Senior. Just do a search on Aleister Crowley and Barbara Bush and you will see many similarities.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Crowley died in 1947, long after Babs was born. Also, the article that suggests the connection between Barbara Bush and Crowley was an April Fool's joke... look at the date on the original.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
To the one who asked about Crowleys involvement with the Masons, the answer is yes, he was at one of the highest levels of Freemasonry. The founder of the OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis) and the creator of Mystery Babylon Religion or otherwise known as Thelema. I was browsing the US Grande Lodge website which is very heavily filled with sensitive documents regarding this cult and their functions. It seems that their main focus is to turn Islam and Christianity into mega religions and bring them to war with each other, kinda like what we see going on right now. I have also seen notes indicating that they have been editing the Kaballa etc. They also have seemed to suppress knowledge and documentation left by the Knights Templar etc. This website is loaded with interesting stuff. Also take note of the OTO logo, a seven pointed star that resembles the great Pyramid from an angle.

Wow you have no reading comprehension at all do you? I never, EVER saw anything like this on ANY O.T.O. website and as a member of a different branch of the O.T.O. I can tell you nothing in the O.T.O. says anything of the sort. What has been said is along the lines of "let them fight and the rest will find Thelema" and similar statement. The website you read is probably one by David Bersson, Frater Sphinx X, head of one of MANY branches of the O.T.O. called the Society Ordo Templi Orientis which originated in Brazil in the 1970s from an O.T.O. member named MArcelo Ramos Motta, aka Frater Parzival XI. There is NOTHING sensitive on that website or any other O.T.O. group website. As far as suppressing Knights Templar documents and knowledge, I tend to scoff at that comment. The O.T.O. groups make a claim similar to what every other secret society claims, especially those of Masonic character, to be the true heirs of the Templar legacy. It is very easy to observe that this is simply not true by doing some heavy research into the O.T.O. and it's history. One factual error you make that really ruins your credibility in this issue is the statement that Crowley was founder of the O.T.O. That is easily proven untrue as the O.T.O. was formed by Karl Kellner (loosely) and codified etc. by Theodor Reuss. The charters that the O.T.O. is founded on are irregular, PURCHASED from John Yarker of Arcane Schools fame.

Another factual error you make is in the symbol of the O.T.O. which is NOT the 7 pointed star. The symbol of the O.T.O. is a vesica with a dove descending into the Holy Grail and the EYe in the Triangle at the top of the image. Try www.oto-us.org... to see the symbol. The 7 pointed star is the seal of the Fraternitas A.'.A.'. I guess that by closing your eyes and cocking your head in an impossible position one could see the A.'.A.'. symbol as resembling the Great Pyramid, but I don't see it, considering the star is surrounded by a circle with the name of the order inscribed therein.

The system of Crowley is not the "Mystery Babylon Religion", or even a religion at all. By reading Magick Without Tears (available on the internet with a google search) in the chapter on Thelema as a New Religion Crowley clearly delineates Thelema as not being a religion. The system of Thelema is a series of symbols used to express certain universal concepts. Nuit represents the universe and the totality of experience while Hadit represents the ASpirant or magician's point of consciousness seeking these experiences while Ra Hoor Khuit represents action taken on the Universe by the Magician as self aware initiate performing his Will. Babalon is a concept expressed in Liber 418, the Vision & the Voice also available on the net with some google fu. Babalon is very misunderstood, even amongst Thelemites, much like "Do what thou wilt" is misunderstood.

Having studied Crowley for 15+ years and known a few who knew him, I'd say he would be against an NWO type movement. See his work on the Three Schools of Magick, again, google it.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Sorry to have come off as a bit rude, something of a touchy issue, especially considering almost all of the conspiracies regarding Crowley and the NWO can be debunked by reading bios like Do What THou WIlt by Laurence Sutin or Perdurabo by Richard Kaczinsky. Many of the claims of what Crowley has done or been involved in, like Montauk, are simply impossible to have occured.

Cug

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by uranus

The system of Crowley is not the "Mystery Babylon Religion", or even a religion at all. By reading Magick Without Tears (available on the internet with a google search) in the chapter on Thelema as a New Religion Crowley clearly delineates Thelema as not being a religion.

Well Crowley did call Thelema a religion in about, gee, 1000 other places
and even in MWOT he did not say it was not a religion... just that he thought it was "stupid" to call it one.

"Call it a new religion, then, if it so please your Gracious Majesty; but I confess that I fail to see what you will have gained by so doing, and I feel bound to add that you might easily cause a great deal of misunderstanding, and work a rather stupid kind of mischief."

I personally call it a religion (From Latin religio "to bond", so i see it as to bond with ones true Will), however i can see how one would not want to call it such, as the term carries much baggage from the "big 3" religions.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that "is Thelema a religion" is a subject that causes many flame wars, and that there is no universal definitive answer to the subject.

Having studied Crowley for 15+ years and known a few who knew him, I'd say he would be against an NWO type movement. See his work on the Three Schools of Magick, again, google it.

:-) well he might of used the term just to piss off the Fundamental Christians who seems to fear the NWO... Probably claiming it as the form of Thelemic government that will arise in the New Aeon. Followed by several pages of qabalistic proofs showing how the NWO is not what is commonly believed to be, but is in fact this and that.

FOR THE RECORD:::: I'm just goofing with the NWO stuff.

93 93/93

[edit on 5/21/2008 by Cug]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Just curious, are there any birth records available for Barbara or George Jr.? That would help alot.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What would that solve on something that has been demonstrated as a practical joke? If you have to know Babs was born June 8, 1925 (Crowley died in December 1947, when she would have been 22) and President Evil 2 was born July 6, 1946.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Due to the recent discussions about Crowley Bush connection.

I would like to bump this one also.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Just for further clarification. I am trying to identify "The Great Whore" also discover what exactly what happened during the "Eroto-Comotose Lucidity" Ritual. Furthermore I am trying to unveil the identity of GW's natural birth parents, as I feel that would clear things up quite a bit.

Probably related to the Gnostic Sophia Prunikos ("Wisdom the Lewd") AKA Achamoth (Lower Wisdom). Perhaps (it's a stretch, I know) hinted at by the next sentence, "and here is the Mind which hath Wisdom (Sophia)." The Gnostics, who always had a love/hate relationship with her, saw the evil material world as her abortive creation, which is why in the Gospel of the Egyptians, Jesus says in no uncertain terms, "I am come to undo the works of the female."

The seven heads would be her offspring, the seven Archons who rule the world, and the beast being (in Manly P. Hall's opinion) the Demiurge, the planet Saturn. The "Black Sun" of alchemy.

In Crowley's system, Babylon/Babalon has largely shifted (or combined, perhaps) to another Gnostic female, Barbelo, who is described in Sethian texts as simply the "womb of everything." I'm sure some Thelemite will correct me if I say much more. Now, if you really want to stretch things, try to connect "Barbelo" to "Barbara".

[edit on 10-12-2008 by Eleleth]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
It isn't so much that Barbara Bush is the daughter of Alesteir Crowely and Pauline Pierce, but rather Barbara Bush is the daughter of Satan and George W. Bush the grandson of Satan. Now is that the truth? I don't know, but I think mother together with the son form the MABUS of the Nostradamus prophecy.

Hi Pellevoisin,

Apparently you have correctly identified Nostradamus' prediction.

Nostradamus was off by only one letter. The third anti-christ is:

Ma Bush

AKA Barbara Pierce Bush, daughter of 666 the Beast Aleister Crowley.

Can you tell us what Nostradamus said would happen when Ma Bush dies?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Oh man... i don't even know where to begin.

It's rare that i am at this great a loss of words. It's almost like that family guy episode where Peter says something that makes absolutely no sense and Lois says "I don't have time right now, but when we get home, i'm going to tell you everything that was wrong with the statement you just made".

What you're saying, i'f im correct, is that at some point in time... Aleister Crowley, together with a bunch of other guys, got together, and thought to themselves

"I wonder if i can turn myself into a woman, marry George Bush, and live in the white house for 4 years, and noone ever know the difference!"

If thats not what you're implying through all your jabu-elo-ra-him-astromonkey2006-anti-christmas-dreidel talk, then please, enlighten me.

I don't mean to insult you, but i read what you wrote, and i believe my I.Q. has actually fallen because i have read it.

Noone knows who the antichrist is, this is true, but i have a hard time believing it's going to be an almost 90 year old woman. What's she going to do, implat everyone with the mark of the beast before 3pm so she can watch matlock and be in bed by 6 pm?

SERIOUSLY

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman692

I am not saying that Aleister Crowley is the same person as Barbara Bush, what I am saying is that their is an strange connection that absolutely has me stumped.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Your rationality is not unreasonable (no pun intended). It is rigorous and quite valid. However, there is an aspect of the occult which is not entered into the computation.

Clearly, as was sort of agreed upon in another thread (actually I agreed with myself, quite practical and necessary to do in sorting through this kind of an intellectual mess) that Crowley did not live on for over a hundred some years and cross dress to marry Bush 41. See thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is somewhat impractical to analyze issues across two threads, so this is why I am linking to that other one. However, they are related but the other thread more specifically addresses the point which has you aghast. It should clarify the issue and you will see that the logic there does not defy logic as you had thought.

What this thread has, that the other does not, is that in its title it refers to Isis, which is an ancient religious being which places emphasis not just on the identities involved but on the pseudo-religions practices of Crowley and the Bushes. I am not sure how Isis is related to satanic practices, but there is little wiggle room to be able to claim that Crowley wasn't a satanist. By his own account, he met the devil in person after being introduced in Cairo by his wife who at that occasion had her first channeling experience. He called him LAM and said he was Satan. This dimensional being (meaning that he was a spirit entity without a physical body) revealed to him that he was the chosen one, the Anti-Christ.

It seems clear that Crowley's deepest wish from that time on was to be as entirely possessed by the devil as possible, to finally merge with him and become the Anti-Christ. What some people won't do to escape the abject anonymity of their existence? Regardless of the loftiness of his motives, he claims to have learned satanic magic directly from the devil through his wife's channeling and to have engaged in transmitting this black magic by his books and through occult followings. This included ritual rape in which the sexual aggression heightened the magic power of his spells during the agony of his victims, and he discovered that innocent young boys were the most effective carriers of magic performance when tortured to death in sexual assault ceremonies.

Crowley claimed that several of his own children were utilized in this manner, as the damage from incestual attack is greater and heightens the magical powers of the murder ritual. He highly recommended to satanic followers to use their own children, or others if none of your own were at hand. This, according to the head of the Los Angeles FBI, accounts for a great number of child disappearances in the United States and elsewhere in the world. There is a large satanic following in the USA and overseas through dedicated secret organizations, as well as at the summit of other groups such as the highest levels of Freemasonry where actual integration of satanism starts at the 32nd level of the Scottish Rite (I'm not sure at what level it starts in the York Rite).

You can understand that this give the Satanist considerable power over all those beneath them in the hierarchical order of these organizational pyramids. Every lower level Freemason, or member of other similar organizations, has a duty of blind obedience to their superiors. They are of course masters of deceit (isn't the devil the crafty sly deceiver?) and they hide their sick motives behind humanitarian appearances and pay lip service to lofty ideals of constructing the ideal society. However, the reality is far different. They believe Lucifer is GOD and all other religions are false.

So, to get back to our story, Crowley was an honorary Grand Master of just about every Freemasonry and Occult group in the world. He boasted that he was the top dog and called the shots in so many of these orders that he couldn't couldn't keep track, I saw a photo of his oodles of degrees. Continued..

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
So Crowley is not said here to have survived physical death, although some like to add to his mystique by imagining that his dimensional black magic powers would have granted him an extended life span enabling him to live on indefinitely like the Count of Saint Germain who some claim stayed young over several centuries.

However, there are those who believe that ritual magic enables possession of one's physical body by demonic spirits which are not what we would call ghosts, but rather demons, the main dude in this category being the devil himself. Satanists try to become possessed in order to benefit from the powers of these beings over the material world and events. Once possessed they can influence things at a distance by casting spells and getting what they want. This is the main attraction of this bloody religion where you would think that any normally constituted person would have themselves committed to an institution before indulging is such sick practices. But the actual tangible delivery of power converts them.

If, as he claimed, Aleister Crowley was indeed possessed by the Devil himself, he was no longer just Aleister. He was the Devil. Therefore, he would act, talk, and walk the path of Satan. It is in this sense that we can consider that he may have survived, "in spirit". By ritual sex magic he had the vocation of using spells and ceremonials to perpetuate possession through the act of procreation. He worked while fornicating at transferring his possession to the next generation. For those who know the lady in question, she is far closer to the Wolf than to the Grandma in Little Red Riding Hood.

If she is in turn possessed by the Devil, or if since birth, as in Satanist Roman Polanski's film Rosemary's Baby, his incarnation since the womb, Satan's powers effectively brought her and her Den to power. The damage is there for the world to see. There is a continuity between Crowley and the Bushes, as the Original Poster of this thread contents. Crowley and the Bushes would thus be High Priests of the Satanic cult which has followers worldwide in most realms of wealth, power and fame. For this is what the Devil offers in exchange for your soul.

This is why so many people in politics, business, and show business will do just about anything (as long as it is sick and evil) to get where they want, and broadcast their satanic hand signs comforted that they today outnumber us. This is also why so many people vanish. They in fact meet with a terrible end to serve the demented power seeking purposes of such a sad mix of wackos for whom good is bad, and bad is good.

They are true believers in this "religion" and are dedicated to the project of a New World Order with a mandatory imposed Luciferian religion. The police state fascist regime is only the outward enforcement arm of something far worse, just like Hitler's storm troopers were only the tip of the iceberg in Nazi Germany's test bed for Satan's rule on Earth.

Please don't confuse me with some kind of religious nut trying to stave off the devil. I don't have any specific religious convictions of my own, but an only trying to analyze what THOSE religious nut cases are planning for the rest of us. Some of us wish to live out our lives on this planet minding our own business and maybe once in a while helping each other out in the process. The company of people bent on our torture and destruction sort of cramps our style in such a bland objective of a tranquil existence. So we must stand up and take stalk. These crazies are in many places, and have to be opposed. They are not just regular people making a funny gesture with their fingers. They are a menace not only to the American Way of Life. They spell the end of any even half way decent other way of life. They spell death and destruction, either piecemeal by sadistic assassination during religious torture sessions, or wholesale by biological or nuclear war and genocidal holocaust.

Oppose the Satanists !

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join