It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars People,Animals and Fossils Pics

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Yes,greeneyed,I realize the calculated risk I take with the silliness factorthat accompany some posts.However,since I'm lazy about posting all my explanations at the time of posting the pics,I have to backtrack and see what interested most people. The black guy is a radio DJ /comic/producer of the Ron and Fez show XM radio,who branched off a few nights per season to do his own "thing" a celebration of Black artists/not exclusively.So I did an unofficial promo pic for just his own personal use and a nod that I cared enough to bother.If you can't see the resemblance of Black Earl to the Mars Caterpillar man facially,then I missed another potential guy who just sees rocks. You guys who just see rocks are in the majority and most don't bother to post,just look and shake their heads to go back and check the sports scores. I explained the Marvin martian pics before.Some guys were goofing on me.They couldn't see anything but rocks,so added some ZINGERS for me,like I was a nutcase,then said something like,yeah Jerry,it's all there.We see them now too. But those were from VIKING 1970's which I wasn't looking at to uncover Nasa masking and humanoids or animals. Guess what I found. Their joke was a great help to me.
Some people will see faces and others will forever only see rocks.I can't change people.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You can't change other people, but you can change yourself and post the original images.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Yes the images are imperfect.Yes there are compression effects.Yes Nasa masks images.Yes there is Life on Mars with faces like ours.If you can see them as NOT JUST ROCKS then prepare to be not believed.I designed the Mars rovers 1987.I see faces.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

The images are imperfect? Correct, anyone can see that.

There are compression effects? Correct, anyone can see that too.

NASA masks images? Maybe, from what I have seen (in actions, not on photos) NASA could be doing it, but if you say it you must prove it.

There is Life on Mars with faces like ours? Maybe, I do not think that is very likely, but I accept the possibility, but you must prove it, I will not believe it just because you say so.

Did you really designed the rovers? Maybe, someone had to design them, but knowing the high percentage of people that present other people's work as their own, and because I don't know you, you must prove it, I will not believe it just because you say so.

I didn't designed anything and I do not see faces.

Once more, please use the original grayscale images and show how do you achieve your results.

PS: I remembered one thing, why do you only see faces? Have you ever seen anything else, like a foot? A full figure?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Bonneville,spirit rover 2004 like it says in my 2004 poster which I made to show what looked like a Draco skull sitting on the ground.Now the disparity is that the live head unmasked is alive and so looking at Spirit rover directly,but would his head be sticking out of the ground? Probably not. Look above where his head looks like it's resting at ground level in an obvious cover-up.
So looking more carefully,what I mistook for an ape-like,cone-headed skull was a purposeful misdirection and deception from Nasa which lasted 4 years until today. So you now see one face more than you knew existed on another planet.Mars.Doesn't make him pretty,just more human than a dea fossil.He is very much alive in this pic,staring at the cam which disturbs him(and yes he's male). So yeah just go back to Spirit pics of Bonneville crater early to mid 2004 starting with the press release photos and that will show you the source for this pic by doing a visual match for the area.Start with Panoramas because they are easier.
Just look for the Nasa pics marked "Complete Fraud."

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

OK, I have found the original image.
The panorama is this one and the area with that large rock is visible in images 2P132405671EFF1800P2287L2M1, 2P132405735EFF1800P2287L5M1 and 2P132405789EFF1800P2287L6M1.

To see the difference, here you can see the different versions available.

This is from the false colour panorama.

All the images bellow are from the L5 filter.

This is from the Rovers' site, the one most people see.

This is the "browse" version available on the Online Data Volumes - Mars Exploration Rover (MER) site from the PDS Imaging Node. As this is a browse version is also a JPG file, but it looks completely different from the one available on the site.

This is from the "data" version, a IMG file that I converted to PNG, so it has not any compression artifacts added. As you can see, just the fact that it's not a JPG makes some difference.

And this is the above image after a "levels adjustment" using The GIMP.

Having access to the original IMG file allows you to do the processing you want without having previous processing affecting your work.

This is my false colour version of the image.
ATTENTION: this image was made using the infrared filter instead of the red, so the red is not as accurate as it could have been.

This is the full image.

For those interested in doing some work with the original images, the PDS Imaging Node page for the Rovers is available here, NASAView (a program to work with the IMG files) is available here. As an alternative, you can use version The GIMP version 2.2.xx (I use version 2.2.16) and this plugin to open IMG files.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Mars should have fossils if it once had an atmosphere and oceans/water bodies. I have been watching these face posts for a month now and I just cannot buy into it. The photos as presented are decorated to be sensational. I have seen a few suspect rocks that could be interpreted as spinal vertebrae but I don't remember which thread that was.
The photographic evidence to start a serious investigation will have to be more robust than what is currently being presented. When will we get detailed photos that will allow us the possibility of seeing hand sized fossils? Are they already out there? I just remembered the shell photos. That is a good start.

For your consideration I present a Earth version of a Marockie:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hi.

I absolutely love this thread.

Although i am having real problems discerning any recognisable features
in these pictures,i have to show a sneaking admiration for the OP,purely for the level of conviction he is showing in trying to present his evidence.

He has obviously put a lot of time and effort into his work,and i would dearly love to see with his eyes.

Keep going and you may convince us all one day.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Ok,yes I am looking back 4 years to find them again. marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov... There is one for a start from May 2004.As I get closer to finding it I'll post it to see if I can get a better capture 4 years later. In the meantime,the Caterpillar man bothers some people.I'll likewise have to find that going back again.So here is a rough comparison.I know people will say Those are ROCKS.So even with my 2004 16 bit program which is obsolete now and unsupported (booHoo) called MCI Photosuite III S(upreme/special..something with an S?) I was still able to see things and yet NOT be able to present them so others could SEE them.That led people to accuse me of making false claims and doctoring pics to insanity so no-one could see what was there....sound familiar?
Afro-man from Freaks movie 1930's American? Director Todd Browning. The armless legless man lived to an old age.He most closely resembles the Mars Caterpilar man.
Earl Douglas,a friend I write to weekly for years has a radio show.I make him an image that shows his facial resemblance to the Caterpilar man with the title of his program "Black Rock Coalition" and the Mars JUST ROCKS assertion is a funny joke to me and the crickets ummmm critics I'm sure.The armchair guys are ready to fire away I imagine,rocking their old time rocking chairs.You wouldn't expect NASA to cover up a few lousy faces in this pic,like say 20 within this arbitrary frame I cropped just to show the Caterpilar Man on Mars.
So,lets review your expectations.You expect no faces on Mars,a dry dead planet as you've been taught from textbooks and tv documentaries giving you the best factual data available at the time they were made. Certainly no Caterpillar people must exist in such a hostile and forbidding environment,so let's just talk about Earth's Global Warming and forget Mars.Right ? Whatever hits close to home,that's what HOMER SIMPSON believes. Negative
Negative
Positive
Negative
I threw in one extra negative for extra -NEGATIVE people to remember me.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Folks I want you to pay attention to vze's last photo highlighted with a blue rectangle. Pay close attention to the largest 2 sectors highlighted in the upper right section of the blue rectangle. The largest yellow highlight upper right you will see a tiny tiny beautiful female Sandmarie face this will be the clearest photo shot you will ever get. Remember make a fist with your hand the opening the size of less then the size of a pea and you will clearly see the female through the tunnel made by your fingers. This will blow you away.

Look to the 2nd large yellow highlighted area to the left from the top right of blue highlighted rectangle. You will see at least 2 male Sandmarie faces one looking right the other being a frontal shot. This area is absolutely loaded with tiny tiny humanoid hybrid lifeforms. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hey Jerry, i pulled a few more layers off your "onion"too reveal another aspect of your picture. You might want to rotate it right 90 degrees and magnify it.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Thanks,that was an unexpected surprise.You honor me with those pics and are trying to help me at the same time. In case we ever lose touch here's my info [email protected] or [email protected] (302)731-9930 if you have to tell me something that I should know. I guess your TENN accent is thick??? Am I right? I'll take a look now.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I'm moving slow tonight.Here's one.It's similar to sucker mouths of all sorts,has tiny eyes,and is attracted by the cam/flash. Like it's waiting for a meal from the energy of the flash.OK 3 pinkish ones.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Mars is the earth that was distroyed by flood.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

yeah.. I knew there was life on mars.. and you have the pictures to prove it.. hurrah for you, that lady and her pet dragon is the proof we have all been looking for, now that we know there is life on mars, will they be sending a craft up there to bring some of them back for us earthlings.. maybe we could set up a zoo,, like place for the martians.. and we could all go there and see what a real martian looks like,, you will be a hero now.. for discovering life on mars,, you will be forever in all the history books..as the first person to discover life on mars. Maybe I could get your autogragh, you know.. a real one.. like your real name.. ok.. Please.. your so smart.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Debris,where did you go? I'll bet you never left and are (cb slang) sandbagging .Bring on some more of the stories of what you've seen,please.Thanks.Don't think I forgot you just because I haven't responded lately...never assume that. This is my face,but I cropped and stretched it for a stylized look when in fact I own 2 chins .

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Loneqwolf from www.disclosetv.com photos section post of life on Mars (you decide)
My best guess is that this animal is dead and photos like a rock(clear because perfectly still),while the live ones get blurred all around it.
And still in my haste I mist a few obvious faces.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Yes that's a 33 year old Viking picture with 2 Mars animals,and one looks like a doll,with baby doll features,and is probably less than 2 feet tall,except that the whole body isn't visible,so that's unknown.The larger headed animal with a clowny face and buck teeth is probably closer to a balloon sized head,think volleyball or smaller,though hard to estimate precisely.Most animals would stare at Viking lander because it's so odd and strange looking to them,a curiosity.The animals on mars are very socialized and travel in packs of mixed species,and some I assume are more highly evolved and more peaceful than Earth animals ,from having seen them since 2004.I wonder about predator animals,but have inconclusive evidence of how often predatory attacks occur.There must be plenty of scavenging I imagine because the indigestable skulls lay all over Mars surface where the rovers and landers have visited.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join