It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars People,Animals and Fossils Pics

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I see that the Snake bites Rover thread is devoid of images I saw in 2 pages.I designed the Mars rovers 1987.I can tell you that there are people on Mars who look like us and wear clothes,I've seen since 2004.There are also many highly evolved animals,though I see no large plants. There are tons of snakes on Mars far in advance of Earth snakes on the evolutionary scale.You would never believe me if I simply told you what I've already seen.I've been posting pics since 2004 because the rovers are my babies. Jerry Lehane III [email protected] myspace jerrylehaneiii
Please don't be wimpy and say they look like rocks

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
They look like rocks to me. I searched you myspace name and it couldn't find it. I would love to find some more cool stuff on Mars but this is more of a reach then that rat rock.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I am absolutely hooked on the mars rover pics. Weeks in they showed two absoutely identical rock artifacts. Gov's don't spend millions on hide and seek on distance planets for no reason.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
There was a website put up where you could look at the mars aerials and help classify the landscape. I saw some interesting stuff in there including what looked like a series of locks or dams. Here comes the kicker: I thought I saved the pic but I can't find it now. Anyway there is tons of data and not enough eyes to look at each picture for any time.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Jerry unmasks the Nasa version because he cares. Terraforming is absolutely ridiculous without Mars people permission.See the straight beam pic? That means people techno,manufacturing,building,straight 10 foot line.construction,civilization,Earth humans late on the scene,population,flooring,builders with tools,cutting,grinding,factory,connectors,hardware,measurements,transport...and on and on.The simple straight lines are irrefutable,even if you only see rocks. I designed the Mars rovers 1987 [email protected] Photobucket jlehane pass if needed IIIIII

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk

While most disagree with my previous postings, I'd say you're drawing closely resembles what I've identified as "the hut".
Thanks 'V', and welcome aboard.

spikeD

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I know this is only going to hit 1:100 people who saw the above pics,but concentrate for ONE minute of your life on the 2 pics with the now famous figure with the blacked out face sitting on a rock.In the Nasa version(bright orange background/large) I found that the masking/black face was too dark to unmask,since Nasa did NOT want you to see a face.I had to get to the 2 pics above that BROWN figure of the same person,but using the 3D color version of same panorama.She is ALIVE because she moved her head and body between frames.That FACE masking was not as severe,so Nasa did not CRAP on that face like it did the Blackface in larger shot.Tampering should be noted,so Nasa tampers with face images in this case.The proof of that tampering is because of INCONSISTENT and SELECTIVE tampering,leaving them open for criticism . The BROWN(myunmasked face & body from 3D panorama) shows WHY her arm(your pinky finger-sized or smaller) is suspended in air in big pic,since in actuality an animal has its head resting on her lap and her arm slung over the back of its head.It looks like a daffodil with BULGING DARK eyes. Admit that you would never have seen that if I didn't point it out and say to yourself WOW ,this is really getting interesting,and HOW DOES HE SEE THAT DETAIL? [email protected]
Oh boy did I just open a big can of WORMS!!!!
10 foot straight MartianTechno UNDENIABLE BEAM in the ground perfectly situated for structural support and a LIVE MARS DRAGON,showing pencil sized above vs bed sized

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The things people see in these Mars pictures never ceases to amaze me.

PEOPLE THERE IS NOTHING THERE BUT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't you see this?

I'm dumbfounded

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/JLehane/PIA10215bcrablu3cr6large3.jpg[/IM G] Now COMPARE HEADS.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Broken links and comp crashes,lovely.It's important to see them side by side.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk

Can you please give me some backgorund on this picture vze2xjjk? I see two eyes and a mouth so thats a start.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
there are alot of rocks thats for sure! But so it is on earth where they find dino bones and what not (its always that out of place rock that gets discovered like "Lucy") I started my search way back at SOL 006 and saw the skull I found smack dab in the center of the picture right away! To me it stood out among all the rocks source spirit rover panoramic shots : marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

and that's what got me looking ever since, looking for that gut feeling out of place type object in the rover pics (that even NASA might have missed, cause like most folks here I think they crop alot of pictures and won't release a "real good picture of an obvious skull or hardware from "the other guys.

I hope folks keep looking and posting pics of strange things, like that "hutch" with the I-beam leaning inside-that is too weird!!

[edit on 8-2-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I truly believe all of those images are JUST rocks....and vivid imaginations seeing things because they want to see things.

With that said....here is what I found in some Mars pictures

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

That is from a Viking Lander pic,which was sent to me.There are 2 animals.One larger has the balloon head looking dopey face and the smaller one has a doll face with defined humanesque doll features.The second is the smaller one and I had to cut out/black out a big chunk of where the head would be so it wouldn't be obscured by background to be seen by amateurs better.30+ yr old pic,so Nasa knew at least that long ago that there existed animals with faces on Mars by then.
Nasa used BLACKFACE on many MARTIANS with FACES,so that you can't see them.Here is a reminder,like the tiny figure above
There it is confusing because of so much info at once,yet needed to distinguish shapes and outlines....so many faces that overlap,like shooting at an animal in the woods between trees/interference,like a crowd shot of eager Martian animals looking at Viking landers like they do the rovers,in packs.
My friend was goofing on me and I had no IDEA what he sent contained so much info.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Thaks for having eyes like a wolf.I'll try to show you some very human eyes from Mars very soon.You can see the pupils.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I dunno about frog, but I do see mud-skipper

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Thanks for that vze...

heres a good one right in the center of picture it looks like a gater head grinning. also some interesting geometric large formations (big square boulders on ridge) source marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov... click to inlarge

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
sorry picture went away I don't know why will look it to it later???

It was up and then garble came up with error stuff??? OH well

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

It looks like theground is wet in that picture! Like it is mud

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join