It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars People,Animals and Fossils Pics

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
I truly believe all of those images are JUST rocks....and vivid imaginations seeing things because they want to see things.

With that said....here is what I found in some Mars pictures

[/IMG]

Hello again GreenEyedLeo, I know the shapes in rocks and such isnt one of your games but my frog can outjump yours anyday!

spikeD.

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It is amazing what people see in the clouds let alone rocks lying around in the desert. Many round rocks look like helmets or heads but are just that, rocks. Aeolian weathering from wind blown sand can make many different shapes in the rocks, have a look at pictures from Bryce Canyon in Utah. That ten foot beam looks like the edge of a shale or sandstone layer to me.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by geologist]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

That was a valuable find,since so many things are in that pic,it will take me a week to find it all,and then present a few.RATS for one thing.A live one right next to a rat skull. Tons of stuff. Here's some old ones.
IMG] [IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/j3lehane/
Yeah the last pic is my very rough drawing of what some of the very commonest rover visitors look like with stalk-like snake or caterpeople bodies.Half the battle is knowing what to look for,so I'm providing variety,and scratching the surface.There's still amazing stuff I'm not ready to present yet.Very Human.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
It all looks like a bunch of rocks.
Minus the "Hut" picture, which does seem somewhat odd.
But the rest of them?
Come off of it.
It's rocks. On the surface of a barren planet.
"I see snake people!" "Look, dragon babies!" "SASQUATCH ON MARS?!!>!>! OMFG WTH!?!!!!!111"

...Orly?
I could stand the people who searched for the most obscure shapes and then claim them to be ruins of buildings.
But, baby dragon fossils, and snake people/highly evolved snakes?

Or, am I a disinfo agent?!

It's just rocks guys.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go stare at the clouds and claim a few of them to be ultra-top secret Nazi flying fortresses.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Say Hello to my first Mars Man 2004 spirit rover. Above top 2 pics show the variety of so close to human looking animals.Mars screamer.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk
reply to post by stikkinikki

That is from a Viking Lander pic,which was sent to me.There are 2 animals.One larger has the balloon head looking dopey face and the smaller one has a doll face with defined humanesque doll features.The second is the smaller one and I had to cut out/black out a big chunk of where the head would be so it wouldn't be obscured by background to be seen by amateurs better.30+ yr old pic,so Nasa knew at least that long ago that there existed animals with faces on Mars by then.
Nasa used BLACKFACE on many MARTIANS with FACES,so that you can't see them.Here is a reminder,like the tiny figure above
There it is confusing because of so much info at once,yet needed to distinguish shapes and outlines....so many faces that overlap,like shooting at an animal in the woods between trees/interference,like a crowd shot of eager Martian animals looking at Viking landers like they do the rovers,in packs.
My friend was goofing on me and I had no IDEA what he sent contained so much info.

vze, you have picked up on the visual digital code on Mars very few people on Earth have recieved thru visual light frequencies. I see everything you are seeing and you know there is a whole lot more. I commend you and I have found things that will knock your socks off from Viking I and 2 Landers as well as Pathfinder Sojourner and Spirit and Opportunity.

Mars as you are already aware is absolutely loaded with life forms animal, reptilian and humanoid. No matter what any one says or how much you are rediculed on ATS do not stop posting your finds. Yes there are frogs, lizards and turtles on Mars take it to the bank.

These beings you see are the Sandmaries, tiny humanoid beings, and there are some bizarre lifeforms as you know including the Marrockies that have multiple heads and bodies as one unit embedded in the so called looking rocks. Look for totums the Sandmarie trademark. You will find cyborgs as well as C3PO type looking Androids. The Sandmaries are an advanced race of beings and remember they will have a different mind set then we do on Earth. There also is a being on Mars I call the Walking Head and you guest it a head with legs. Heard of Humpty Dumpty closest thing in comparison. This is so exciting that you can see these things too.

I also have found a monkey that is camouflaged up against a rock and an addition the cow monkey half cow with an ape face. Again I have been called crazy but do not let it bother you some viewers will eventially be able to see these things.

I have seen Gerber perfect looking tiny tiny humanoid babies. I have seen vehicles including a 3 wheeled motorized vehicle from Pathfinder photos. I have 80 paintings of things I have seen on the surface of Mars not to mention the drawings.

Many humans on Earth are not ready to see or recieve this information and that is O.K. more and more humans on Earth are coming forth and sharing there isolated photos of anomalies on the Mars surface. Look for holograms by bending or stretching the photo and you will see the Sandmarie homes and structures they live in and many live in structures the shape of a face similar to a crest on Earth. This is not a joke I have spent thousands of hours scanning and viewing photos ground zero as well as satellite photographs. Rik Riley

[edit on 9-2-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

That was a valuable find,since so many things are in that pic,it will take me a week to find it all,and then present a few.RATS for one thing.A live one right next to a rat skull. Tons of stuff. Here's some old ones.
IMG] [IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a65/j3lehane/
Yeah the last pic is my very rough drawing of what some of the very commonest rover visitors look like with stalk-like snake or caterpeople bodies.Half the battle is knowing what to look for,so I'm providing variety,and scratching the surface.There's still amazing stuff I'm not ready to present yet.Very Human.

There is a black race of humanoid beings on the planet Mars. This is the same race that the black twin sisters on Earth are in contact with. The population of Earth has been lied to about life on Mars and things will start to come out about life on Mars at a break neck pace. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Where is the proof?
When will someone get banned over this?
This is honestly foolishness.
Only two of those pictures have anything close to being worth looked at.
Stop with the "Possible dragon skulls" they aren't. They don't look like anything. Not a reptile, not a "dragon", not an alien with sixteen bodies attached to one head in a suit with a lazer for an arm.
Nothing.
This is absolutely rediculous, the kind of thing you'd find in those trashy tabloids, like "Oil drills in Russia accidentally find the gate way, to HELL!"

Enough is enough.
I can see people posting pictures of anomalies, but these?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sorry having computer probs.

[edit on 2/9/08 by TEMELUCHUS]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

DewmOnster, I am sorry you do not see these anomalies but I assure you they are there but you have not trained your eyes to see these things. Do not be so quick to critisize, let vse present more photos and just maybe you will see something you recognize and can believe in as the thread progresses. Rik Riley

[edit on 9-2-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I can tell you that there are people on Mars who look like us and wear clothes,I've seen since 2004.
You can tell us many things, but that does not make it the truth, and it is not by showing images that are completely distorted and with strange colours that you will prove anything.

There are tons of snakes on Mars far in advance of Earth snakes on the evolutionary scale.
I wonder how do you can say that they are more advanced on the evolutionary scale, did you analyse their internal structure and organs, the way their bodies work?

You would never believe me if I simply told you what I've already seen.I've been posting pics since 2004 because the rovers are my babies.
You are right, I don't believe you, in fact I don't have any reason to believe in a word of what you are saying unless you provide some proof.

You may be right, but you should think about people like me, that are tired of people appearing with posts that are supposed to be the "smoking gun" or "absolute proof" but that provide as much information as we already have, making them useless in terms of information or even misdirecting people by making false statements or basing complete theories on unprovable things.

So, I would like to ask some things.

1. Could you please write your posts in more clear way? I learnt English by myself, just by watching movies, so I have some trouble understanding written English when the people who write do it more like they were talking, when we have more information because of the intonation.

2. Could you please explain what do you mean by "I designed the Mars rovers 1987."?

Thanks.

Edit: forgot to spell-check

[edit on 9/2/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Just curious about this, but how many have been trained and have studied aerial photos in the classroom prior to looking at these pics on a monitor?

And how many do this work professionally - at least on a weekly basis?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Why do you call that a "skull"?

Do you have any way of identifying it as a skull instead of a rock?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by geologist

Sorry, but I don't understand what is the connection between aerial photos analysis and these photos from the rovers.

The rovers are not flying, they are on the ground.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

vse, original photo entitled NASA Vision and your blown up version called Jerry Vision show what I call a chariot this is a vehicle that includes tiny tiny Sandmaries as well as tiny miniature robots. I first saw my first chariot from the Pathfinder Sojourner photos. Some contain wheels others contain treads and some chariots can fly believe it or not. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

vse, you are correct the Sandmaries, humanoid hybrids tiny tiny beings, do wear colorful clothes this was very apparent from the Sojourner photos. You are correct there are snakes and yes you are correct there are lots of them. Again do not give up posting many readers will attack you like vultures. Stick to what you see and beliefs most readers of your thread have not obtained the Mars digital visual light spectrum code as of yet. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Lone ranger: i dont get it all i see is rocks. Tonto can you hear anything?
Tonto puts his ear to the ground: Kemosabe me hear sound of BS

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Is this really an answer to my post?

Or are you using my post as an example of someone who "will attack like vultures"?

Or was it just a mistake?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hi ArMap, it was not directed toward you specificly and was a mistake it was directed to vze to let him know that he would be attacked over and over again from people that do not believe and see what he is presenting. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

OK

I thought it could have been a mistake.

Thanks for clearing the situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join