It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting Disinformation Must Read!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinhatman
reply to post by darcon

History is controlled by the victors, not by the truth.
Slavery was terrible, reprehensible, and other strong words. It stopped after the war.
[edit on 9-2-2008 by Tinhatman]

Slavery IS terrrible; it DID NOT 'end'.

McCain is backed by Eastwood, Stallone & Arny; McCain is an H-core racist, Stallone is a coke-head pedophile Aryan supremacist, Arny is an Austrian with his sex-slave 'wife', and what does that make Eastwood (killer priest - Pale Rider, white cop with biggest gun - 'DIRTY' Harry), besides a Dollywood puppet?

AmeriKKKa is a Bush-Windsor family-run dictatorship that hasn't even had a constitution since 1933:

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Elections are Bread & Circus pacification because votes have never REALLY counted, ESPECIALLY since 1933.

Obama is related to Cheney-Bush-Windsors, & his wife is a member of the Chicago branch of CFR (connected to the Illuminati Grand Druid Council). Obama is supported by the vicious Aryan slave-handling clan, the Kennedy's, and Oprah, whose invested in CBS, 'KING' World, Rockefellars, etc., is a reported lesbian/bi whose running a 'school' (mind-control centre) in South AfriKKKa.

BTW, of course history's 'controlled' by the victors (so they perceive); the TRUTH, I imagine, has little desire to 'control' ANYTHING.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by scyhopper

Legal Slavery enforced by law did end shortly after the civil war. The kind of slavery you speak of is something different.

All the Presidential candidates (still running) are members of CFR except for Ron Paul.

Oh you did leave some other things out, Bill Clinton is the illegitimate son of one of the Rockefellers and Hillary Clinton is also one of the Windsor cousins and they are all descended from William the Conqueror. In fact, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, JFK were the only presidents ever who were not related. Wierd right? Or maybe someone has now found the connection, I don't know? As far as Grand Druid Councils etc .. ok.

You are right though, we are less than slaves really. Cattle on the farm, rats in a maze, roaches in a box. Manipulated and controlled to one degree or another. You are certainly right about voting being a sham.

Our country ceased being free as soon as the Constitution was signed. Under the Articles of Confederation we could have acheived something close to freedom while retaining government. The Constitution placed the "power" directly into the hands of the people you speak of. They wrote it intentionally with loopholes.

I was in a group talking about who we would wack if we could go back in time and kill anyone, I said Alexander Hamilton. Go figure.

Little steps though to let people know. Too much and you come off sounding like a guy wearing a tinfoil hat and a gas mask. Oh wait..

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Tinhatman]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I am sick of people telling me that I should not complain about the way things are if I didn't bother to vote. This is nonsense. No matter who gets into office, we're all gonna pay the piper. Take immigration for example. Neither party is going to do anything about illegal immigration because it is the agenda of the NWO to create the NAU.

"If you don't vote, you don't have a right to complain."

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Not voting is a conscious abstention. It is a vote, a vote to not take part in a corrupt two party system.

"If you voted between a pile of crap and a pile of crap with corn in it, you don't have a right to complain about the smell."

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

If my candidate was in the race I would have no problems voting. He is not so what should I do vote for someone that I dont like just because he is republican or democrat? That is my point.

If you like one of the candidate it is your obligation to vote if you dont your just a tool. But if I dont like either of the candidates why should I vote for them? I think Id rather sit out.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

If you like one of the candidate it is your obligation to vote if you dont your just a tool.

What if it is not the candidates, but the act of voting itself one is opposed to? Our two party system is corrupt, therefore for me to take part in it is to take part in a corrupt system. I refuse to take part (A non-vote is a vote itself) in a system that the candidate is already picked, the votes can be (and have been in the past) tampered with by the established powers, and there are only two choices.

Third party voting is a non-vote. In our system we have two choices (Reps or Dems) that can actually make any difference. Ron Paul saw this and ran a republican, and not as an independent. Much has to happen to allow a third party to come to any semblance of power.

If my candidate was in the race I would have no problems voting. He is not so what should I do vote for someone that I dont like just because he is republican or democrat? That is my point.

My point was the same (assuming you are saying that one should not vote along party lines), but I think I may have not explained it very much. Read the last quote from my first post... that pretty much sums up my argument for not voting.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Voting is tacitly endorsing whatever the government of either candidate will ultimately do. By voting in the sytem you are validating the system. To not vote is to be able to sleep at night in most cases. I have been boycotting voting since 2000. I only voted in the primaries this year because of Ron Paul. If he is not the (R) choice on the ballot I will not be participating.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I believe that you still can write down the name of the person you want for president even if he is not on the ballot.

The only problem is the voting machines, I have not clue how is done when is on an electronic machine.

I really do not like Hillary and she is the one that will end up in the democrats side, and McCain will be for republican I do not like him either.

So because I don't like the candidates should I sit at home and do not vote in the elections?

This makes no sense.

I agree with you on this point and yes you CAN still write in the candidate of your choice. The part of the thread creators argument goes beyond wondering which of the two you don't like are the lesser of two equally distasteful alternatives but rather why bother voting at all when the candidate is a ringer to begin with.

If that is the case, then yes, you might as well not waste your time.

- Con

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
I have been a conscientious non-voter for quite some time and for this very reason.

I am sick of people telling me that I should not complain about the way things are if I didn't bother to vote. This is nonsense. No matter who gets into office, we're all gonna pay the piper. Take immigration for example. Neither party is going to do anything about illegal immigration because it is the agenda of the NWO to create the NAU.

I agree and ther was a time Jack that I would have never imagined taking this position with you but that was another time and another country that I can't even recognise anymore.

DUMB is voting for someone YOU KNOW IS A SCREW UP
Do you remember the NY Times headlines saying now we are all torturing people. It is a nation complicit and only those who didn't vote have a right to say DON'T BLAME ME. while those telling you you don't have a right to bitch, are all bitching. Wow ,, they earned it, hope it was good for them.

When a choice is not a choice but two "options" neither of which satisfy criteria for a solution then Ill be damned if I am going to vote for the consolation booby prize. Face it the American Idol show could invent a better format for finding The next Great American President.

In times like this we need Captain America and he is dead.

I think if people showed no interest in voting, they might get the message, it certainly has no consequences no matter who is running if your guy didn't make it, you always had a distinct party ideology to choose over another. Now however, even THAT has become so ambiguous it's hard to tell who is REAL Republican and Democrat.

This kind of thing really has taken a toll on our collective mental health

I have grown so disgusted with this the One Nation Under surveillance crap

- Con

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

And this is my point. Why vote for someone you know is a tool like McCain for example. He will be a tool not a true leader and I cant vote for him. Same with Hillary she will be a tool also. Obama I would consider but I have a feeling he too has been bought off.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join