It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scanned by a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Has anyone here ever been scanned or know of anyone who has been scanned by a UFO.?

And if so, would you please be willing to describe the experience and any theories as to what it could possibly mean?

Why would a person be scanned? Are we being analyzed, recorded or is the scanning process carried out to actually alter or affect the individual?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
When you say scanned i just get flashback's from Star Wars and other such film's.

Now when i think about it i can tell you what i think happen's im shure i have been hit with a high frequancy tone.

This tone's pitch can go up and down you notice it in your ear's and in your head and in my case your hair stand's on end.

You can feel the static in the air.

Anything you might want to ask me just go right ahead.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 6-2-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
They probably use scanners as a disinfectent.
Don't want any human germs infecting the Universe.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Thank's for adding something to the conversation.

Care to go into any great detail about your statement or are you keeping it short and sweet, and also as a one liner ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 6-2-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth
Has anyone here ever been scanned or know of anyone who has been scanned by a UFO.?

And if so, would you please be willing to describe the experience and any theories as to what it could possibly mean?

Why would a person be scanned? Are we being analyzed, recorded or is the scanning process carried out to actually alter or affect the individual?

It can be defined as a energy bloating.

One reason would be corrective genetic alignement.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I have definitely experienced those high pitched sounds and still wonder what the heck they are. I was on the phone just the other day and i had one so strange and loud that it completely freaked me out. After it happened everything sounded like it was in a tunnel. I'm not sure what the heck that is.

However what I was referring to specifically would be more like being scanned from head to toe like a zerox copy machine from a hovering UFO - either outside or through a wall or even the through the roof of your house.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by CyberTruth]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
What I mean by scanning is the beam of blue light, almost ultravoilet in color, that I picture scanning across and down a persons body.

I've never been scanned, at least as far as I know, but I would think it serves multiple purposes, like:
  • perform xray scan
  • perform cat scan
  • analyse abductee DNA
  • antiseptic disinfect
  • measure bone density
  • read brain activity and memories

...probably a precursor to THE PROBE.

• posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:23 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

...probably a precursor to THE PROBE.

Very funny! But you did get me thinking that it is interesting that these types of scanning and even probed experiences were documented before our own hospitals started using CaT Scans and colonoscopies(the probe). Maybe these people were just dreaming of the future.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:36 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Alxandro

Yes at least 3 times I've had something like this happen to me. The high pitch sounds have been happening to me since I was 3 or 4 but I can't prove that they are evidence of scanning. Could be changes in pressure inside the cranium.

At least 3 times in the past year I can remember being in bed, late at night, totally awake but paralyzed while this buzzing/vibrating/tingling feeling starts at my feet and slowly makes its way to my head and out thru my body. The vibration is noticeable, pervasive (into the deep tissue and bone), and the residual affects are physical lasting from 1-2 days. The side effect is a noticable vibration/buzzing in the solar plexus and a slight headache/buzzing in the very top of the skull.

Although I can't be sure, I feel like there was also some kind of communication going on. I feel like whatever entity did this, it was communicating to me at a cellular level, changing something cellular in my body and mind (and maybe DNA?)

Usually when this happens I am in a dream state, but I get a dream "clue" from them to become lucid. As soon as I do, the process starts. If it werent for the physical after effects, I most certainly would have written this off as a lucid dream. But I just cant. If anyone else out there has experienced this, please let me know.

[edit on 22-2-2008 by AGENT51]

top topics

join