It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think there is a ghost in my house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I know everyone has gotten that feeling that there is someone or something in your house. Well ever since we moved into my new house 4 years ago when im on my computer in my room i always get a cold chill running down the back of my neck every night and i always seem to think i see something at the corner of my eye every day. It could just be me being parinoid but im not sure. What do you guys think? My sister even says that she always sees something in the hallway at night but we never really see it up close always at the corner of our eye. So i took some pictures today and i saw something odd that i cant explain what it is. it looks like an ear but the thing is after i took the picture i looked all over the place where i took the picture and there is nothing that can explain what it was. and the last two pictures i took it was streaky like if it left and then i took 3 or 4 more and there was nothing. It was wierd i showed my sister and she thought it was my ear except for it couldnt have been considering i have piercings in my ear and this one didnt. So im not sure. If anyone can help me out or put my mind at ease because whenever im in my living room at night watching tv i always feel like if someone is breathing on me or just looking at me i know i could just be imagining it but its pretty freaky.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
you should post the pictures

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TekNo88
you should post the pictures

Would it be possible to send it to you through e-mail or something? since there is quite a few pictures.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
upload them to ATS (the best/clearest ones!)
I'm kinda havin a similair problem, but the figure appears SO often, it doesn't really bother anybody in the house anymore, so don't worry dude you're not going mad!, i haven't got any pictures of it yet as my cameras is busted

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sounds a bit freaky!!

So do you feel that this pressance is bad?

Have you checked out the history of the house?

There may be a connection there, Ask some older people around if there was anything happen in your house years ago?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I don't discount this as I have had similar experiences. They are right, the pictures would help.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Sounds a bit freaky!!

So do you feel that this pressance is bad?

Have you checked out the history of the house?

There may be a connection there, Ask some older people around if there was anything happen in your house years ago?

I dont think its bad or anything since it hasnt tried anything just a bit odd. And we were the first people to move into this house since it was built 4 years ago. This has happend before in the past 4 years that i would see or hear things but never really payed attention or tried to take pictures with my webcam until a couple of days ago. I will upload the pictures and post them so you all can check them out.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Please send me photos if you wish. I will analyse them and let you know what I find.

[email protected]

Blessed Be

new topics

top topics

join