It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good against Evil who is Winning ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Originally posted by Hamilton
Well it would be great to also have your family and friends with you, and all the people who has helped you and all those who have governed wisely and the rightious and the wise too. Don't you think? What would saving yourself be of good, if every one and every thing you loved was killed or destroyed?

...how can you save others if you possess no knowledge on how to save yourself? Or perhaps its through saving others that you truly save yourself...or, as I suspect, are we just arguing semantics here...

If you fall off a cliff and manage to grab something so you are hanging from a root, but without the ability to get up again. Then you need a friend, not knowledge. But it is important to take care of one self too of course.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Originally posted by ashley
No,Its not the greatest story ever told it is just the most pushed.
Why would you need a book to guide you on all the things you can see for yourself.
Trying to live 'healthy' in an 'unhealthy'world is probably why bible readers dont fit in a modern world. Im sure you get some kind of joy from reading the bible,maybe its your sense of superiority over the characters in the bible(remember they thought the world was flat). Just like the sense of superiority the educated have over bible readers,It must just be human condition.

Yes it is the most published, and if it wasn't the greatest story ever told than publishers wouldn't have needed to publish so many.

I don't take any pride over being superior to the characters in the bible because im not. That is exactly my point the bible speaks to the human condition which means that the condition is part of being human. Don't you try to learn from the mistakes of others? If you don't than it's you that thinks you are above reproach?

It sounds like you just want to make feeble attempts at putting others down. Don't judge people you know absolutely nothing about.

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by kinglizard]

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

It sounds like you just want to make feeble attempts at putting others down. Don't judge people you know absolutely nothing about.

Yes, there seems to be nothing stopping ignorants from posting blasphemy and idiotic bull#e in this part of ATS. As I said earlier, if this had happened in a discussion over science in the science fora and not religion in the religious forum, he would have been kicked right away. I don't like this double standard at ATS. They should keep a straight and just line here. This guy is a pain in the arse to say the least. Everytime he posts in this part of ATS he does so with a mean intent and by serving utter nonsense. I am getting tired of it. When I reherse again and again my opinions that the Moon landing was a hoax, my thread is closed and I get a message saying that if I don't stop posting the stuff Kano et al claim to have prooved wrong I have nothing to do in the scientific fora. I even got the message from William (SkepticOverlord) that "he can believe in God, but not that man landed on the Moon..." What the hell is that for answer? The Moon landing is one of the greatest conspiracies of our time in my opinion, but I am not allowed to discuss the material, for I don't have the "right understanding" of things.

That is double standards, when it is not also practised here too.

And the ludacris being I am refering to in this thread is of course ashley, not KingLizard. I find the lizardkings threads and inputs very informative and mindchallenging

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
whaaaah,poor baby. Dont worry,your faith will save you when you depart this mean place.

P.S. you are the first person on this site to call me a guy(actually a man) and not a little girl.You are correct sir.

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by ashley]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
whaaaah,poor baby. Dont worry,your faith will save you when you depart this mean place.

P.S. you are the first person on this site to call me a guy(actually a man) and not a little girl.You are correct sir.

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by ashley]

This thread is named "Good against Evil who is Winning ?" if you have nothing constructive to add to this forum then please don't post here.

Thank You,
kinglizard

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
If you fall off a cliff and manage to grab something so you are hanging from a root, but without the ability to get up again. Then you need a friend, not knowledge.

...not if that knowledge was: There a big-azz cliff over there, don't fall over it...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hehe. Good one. It's a good start, but I wouldn't count on my self in any situation. I could probably get myself out of most situations, but in the end I would need help from someone. I didn't get born by myself, and I can't live together with just myself.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
For most of the evil to be eliminated in this world just make everyone rich but thaz impossible.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by T-B0
For most of the evil to be eliminated in this world just make everyone rich but thaz impossible.

All I ask is a little more thought, Please. What are you trying to say?

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You critisize every post i make spittinloser screw off.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well think then........ just trying to help you better yourself.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Watch it you two!

You wanna take out the trash? Do it via u2us.

- your loving moderator

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Tell him to stop sayin something bad about every post I make.

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by T-B0]

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Next self-referential post gets a warning!

Please, for the love of life, stay on topic.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
Please, for the love of life, stay on topic.

Thanks and the topic is:

Good against Evil who is Winning ?

Do we have enough "good" in the world to save it?

The revelation reassures us that good will triumph over evil, and people that follow his word will be victorious.

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
there is certainly enough good in the world worth saving. all the awesomely diverse critters created by god are all worth saving plant and animals alike. but people are destroying them in the name of cha ching dolla dolla billz. so i gues what that one dude said about make everyone rich has some relevancy. but then actually i guess naturally man exist whether he was created by god or by one of god's creations. there are good people i believe, but as a whole human influence on the earth is negative or evil. so maybe for good to win mankind needs to be taken out as a whole.
or atleast the whole of society so we can run around like neadrathals wipen our booties with lamb's ear, but that would get smelly.

candles are made to be burnt
earth was made to get raped
behold the cinema of earth
where the violent play unfolds
for the godquazillionth time
and self-interest eats itself
into .............nothing

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by panchovilla]

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
For we are not fighting against people made of flesh and blood, but against the evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against those mighty powers of darkness who rule this world, and against wicked spirits in the heavenly realms.

ephesians 6:12 new living translation

posted on Mar, 4 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
wow...i think im lost, we say we want equality yet we try destroying all the "evil"...srry if i sound like the devils advocate im not trying to be

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Do we have enough...

Kinglizard, if by evil you mean the bad ET�s (BET�s) then by the looks of our solar system and Mars in particular, Michael kicked BET�s ass all the way to earth. I think there is mention also of time being cut short on account of the Holy Ones otherwise all will be destroyed. So the good guys will win either way you look at the overall picture, the concern should be the survivability of the human race.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Oh I forgot the final act, if humans survive, then the BET�s survive and get another chance to raise havoc in 1000 years but if humans do not survive then neither do the BET�s survive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join