It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good against Evil who is Winning ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
[Edited on 4-3-2004 by panchovilla]

[Edited on 4-3-2004 by panchovilla]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
HELL YEAH im on the good side. Im on god's side. Far as i know there are more people in hell than in heaven

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well, since good can't exist without evil and vise versa, then the entire concept of good vs. evil in irrelevent. Evil is going to be around as long as good is, just as the darkness will be around as long as there is light. I would be more worried to think that if the two ebolish eachother...then there'd be nothing...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by panchovilla
evil good my aarss

evils is winning we are all dying and all humans but one have died. change is good. mankind and concrete are all apart of nature. turn the rainforest into parking lots where intelligent people park there gas guzzling eco free rides on black concrete to go buy brittany spears cds.

we will all die and everyone who dies should be thankful for it.

soon will come a time will those who walk the earth will hope for death but it will evade them.

evil looses when all the dumb arss humans are dead.

peace.

According to the prophecy it is "the Good One" who will kill off everyone in the end. People are always identifying with the good side, while the evil side is their opponents. Don't you know that none of us are good. When they called Jesjuah Good, he scoffed at them saying they shouldn'y call anyone but God, who is pure Love, Good. Now that Jesjuah sits on the throne, he stands in the place of Love, and is therefore Good, for he can determin the course of the Sun, the cloathing of the Moon, the order of the Stars and the destiny of Man. That makes him God, and Truely Good and Truely Existing.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I am winning. I am not afraid of the devil.....ha,ha,ha,
Iam not afraid of that old man in the sky,I am not afraid of jesus the loser either.
Im bigger and badder and rougher and tougher..i am the one and only dominator.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If this had been a discussion over science, you would have been kicked now, but since it is religion, you are free to spit out your ignorance like rivers of acid. Go figure....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If this had been a discussion on science why would i have written what i did. Of course it is a discussion with religious overtones, thats why writing something so silly is perfectly appropriate.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You would have been kicked out I tell you. This is a serious discussion in a field many of us are scholared in and have studied hard to obtain our knowledge. You basically just spit out completely unrelated piss which has nothing to do with the discussion or the subject. I suggest you go somewhere else, or stick to the subject. If you don't have anything to present, leave. As simple as that. I am kicked from the scientific threads all the time when I even stick to the subject, but religion is obviously not serious enough here, allthough religion is the root of all conspiracies.......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Save yourself.

If all do this there will be no need to save the world.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
Save yourself.

If all do this there will be no need to save the world.

Well it would be great to also have your family and friends with you, and all the people who has helped you and all those who have governed wisely and the rightious and the wise too. Don't you think? What would saving yourself be of good, if every one and every thing you loved was killed or destroyed?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You know what I find interesting? Evil and the desperate lives that it leaves in its wake is probably the number one reason people search out God. Evil can actually lead people to the Lord. Since god created good and evil, he probably knew that it would.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hamilton
Well it would be great to also have your family and friends with you, and all the people who has helped you and all those who have governed wisely and the rightious and the wise too. Don't you think? What would saving yourself be of good, if every one and every thing you loved was killed or destroyed?

...how can you save others if you possess no knowledge on how to save yourself? Or perhaps its through saving others that you truly save yourself...or, as I suspect, are we just arguing semantics here...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Exodus 7
�Then the LORD said to Moses, "See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. You are to say everything I command you, and your brother Aaron is to tell Pharaoh to let the Israelites go out of his country. But I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and though I multiply my miraculous signs and wonders in Egypt, he will not listen to you. Then I will lay my hand on Egypt and with mighty acts of judgment I will bring out my divisions, my people the Israelites. And the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD when I stretch out my hand against Egypt and bring the Israelites out of it."

When God used Moses to bring plagues upon Egypt, God said he would harden Pharaoh's heart so the plagues could continue. Maybe he wanted to use suffering to lead the people to him.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I dont think religion is the root of all conspiracies.I dont even think that religion is still considered a conspiracy.
Religion,especially christianity,was definately a conspiracy at its creation. The priests that compiled the bible had to know they were conspiring for power.Luckily for us the records, they hoped could be destroyed ,weren't all gotten rid of.
I think nowadays people really do believe the dogma though and thats to bad.
If it makes you happy thinking the way you do enjoy yourself but dont get mad at people that know differently than you. Maybe if you did some research you would find out the truth as well.
Maybe that is why your so angry,youv'e spent all that time studying something that is constantly unraveling and becoming less relavent as man becomes more educated.
All right big bird.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien

Originally posted by Hamilton

...how can you save others if you possess no knowledge on how to save yourself? Or perhaps its through saving others that you truly save yourself...or, as I suspect, are we just arguing semantics here...

Jesus died on the cross to save humanity. The only way we can be saved is through him. The only way you can try to save someone else is to lead them to the Lord.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Do we have enough "good" in the world to save it?

The revelation reassures us that good will triumph over evil, and people that follow his word will be victorious.

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by kinglizard]

For now, it definitely seems like evil's got the upper hand.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashley
Maybe that is why your so angry,youv'e spent all that time studying something that is constantly unraveling and becoming less relavent as man becomes more educated.
All right big bird.

Even if you don�t believe in God the bible is a book that should be read and studied. The book gives you many examples on how you can live your life and remain �healthy� in an �unhealthy� world. It really is the �greatest story ever told� because it speaks of mans weaknesses, pride, desires, lust and these things are timeless because it�s apart of the human condition.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
No,Its not the greatest story ever told it is just the most pushed.
Why would you need a book to guide you on all the things you can see for yourself.
Trying to live 'healthy' in an 'unhealthy'world is probably why bible readers dont fit in a modern world. Im sure you get some kind of joy from reading the bible,maybe its your sense of superiority over the characters in the bible(remember they thought the world was flat). Just like the sense of superiority the educated have over bible readers,It must just be human condition.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Why would you need a book to guide you on all the things you can see for yourself.
Trying to live 'healthy' in an 'unhealthy'world is probably why bible readers dont fit in a modern world. Im sure you get some kind of joy from reading the bible,maybe its your sense of superiority over the characters in the bible(remember they thought the world was flat). Just like the sense of superiority the educated have over bible readers,It must just be human condition.

I highly recommend it.
In it lies the wisdom of the ages.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yes it is the most published, and if it wasn't the greatest story ever told than publishers wouldn't have needed to publish so many.

I don't take any pride over being superior to the characters in the bible because im not. That is exactly my point the bible speaks to the human condition which means that the condition is part of being human. Don't you try to learn from the mistakes of others? If you don't than it's you that thinks you are above reproach?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join