It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
My mother was of Irish origin and was Rh-. I am the youngest of five, blond and blue, and I needed a blood transfusion when I was born. None of my other siblings were affected.

Hemolytic Disease of the Newborn

"The Rh-negative Factor:" "Reptilian Traits"

Sorry about the Reptilian Factor... but it is a very interesting read and relates to this thread.

Very interesting post... starred and flagged

[edit on 1-2-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I am about to get brave here. I am in touch with other contactees. One of the first questions that half the grouped asked of the other was 'What's your blood type?' All of us have a negative RH factor. Given that there are only 14% of us in the worlds population the law of averages does give my theories some credence. I have been told that the contact with other beings runs along blood lines. When I first regestered this I assumed it meant family lines, it is literally blood lines. There are extra markers on our DNA (junk DNA?) that some of us believe is somehow being turned on.

Let us consider also the need for o- blood right here in our little world. Let us just assume that there was some kind of catastrphic event we were hit with, or for some not so strange reason Marshall law was placed into our lives, who do you suppose would supply the worlds or just this countries need for blood....a universal donor maybe. Check out an article titled The Vampire Nurse of Vukovar. I am not even going to try to provide the link for it, the first time I saw a computer I thought it to be alien technology and have treated it as such since, I could live happily ever after with candle light and an out house.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Wow, you are brave. Your experience seems really interesting. Can you tell us more of the contactee experience, as I am genuinely interested as I am sure others are..

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If I remember correctly I'm AB- (not positive on this (pun not intended)), I have blond hair and blue eyes (the only in my immediate family, although my aunt has blond hair and blue eyes, and she has recollections of being abducted as a child), and have also exhibited some precognitive abilities. At the time I always considered this to be sheer coincidence, but as time went on and I continued to have these experiences I realized that there must be something more to them. Now, on top of this I have also been dead before, when I was a week old I had to undergo heart surgery. So, some of this could be some kind of residue from the "other side," if it exists.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Xcalibur254]

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Xcalibur254]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NeedToNo

My experiences are on going, they were very fuzzy at first but once I learned to contol my fear I retained more memory of the events. I do not know if I am always physically taken or if it is an OBE. All I know for sure is Iam being shown things and places, some of which are very disturbing. I have yet to understand the meaning of the things I am being taught by these entities, but it feels as if they are somehow looking after us. I am being shown not so nice future events and at times my questions are answered, such as why me? The blood line was my answer. From just gut instinct I think that there are competing powers at work and the most malevalent is our own world powers. The things that are shown to me are the result of the actions of human men.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I resent that. I fit in just fine.

Now, i am O neg and have Grey eyes.

And I am about as boring as you get. Nothing special going on here.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Ca you share with us what may be some of the future events shown to you, as I am like many othere are concerned about the disfunctional, and self-destructive state of the world affairs currently.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Hi Witness, I have RH negative blood, blue eyes and was born with four kidneys. My great uncle and his son also possessed 4 kidneys each.

I have been obsessed with scanning or viewing Mars ground zero as well as satellite photos and have spent thousands of hours doing so and also I have spent many hours viewing photos of the planets and moons in our Solar System.

When viewing photographs from Mars I picked up on a digital visual code transmiited by light energy thru my eyes and into my brain that enables me to see in 3D.

When watching a movie or T.V. program I know most of the time what is going to happen next. This aggravates my wife and daughter to no end when I tell them what will happen next in a movie. My parents, my brother, other grandmother and grandfather had a terrible car wreck and I told my grandmother I was staying with that my parents just had a wreck and the car would be towed in front of the house on Chicago street. Minutes later the gray 53 chevy came by being towed with the front end smashed to pieces.

I discovered what I call Lumeria in the western part of The United States Of America using my 3D vision. This is a vast region and will unlock many of the mysteries about our past on Earth. The Lumerians have channeled thru to me when I stumbled upon their visual frequency. I was channeled to spell Lemuria like Lumeria.

I was told I would be given the gift to paint what I saw in the Solar System. 80 paintings later since starting to paint in 2003 and I have not quit since. I could not even draw a stick person very well before this gift was given to me. I made Ds snd Fs in art in the eigth grade and at that time had very little interest in becoming an artist. This would be the last thing I ever dreamed I could ever do in my lifetime not in a million years.

My grandmother was seen levitating a card table with her finger tips placed on the top of the table. She was a Grand Matron for the state of Michigan, had psychic abilities and lived to 96 years old. My great Uncle and his son with 4 kidneys were on my Grandmothers side of the family.

When I look at paragraphs that are typed by all individuals the paragraphs contain pictorial strange patterns I see in 3D. These patterns will have to be investigated further when I find the time. Alien encounters I am not yet ready to talk publicly about them. Rik Riley

[edit on 1-2-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This is an interesting topic OP.My question is....I am part Native American and English Decent.I have BlacK hair and Brown eyes and I have A- blood type.What does this mean? I have no special powers that I am aware of.I don't see things from the future and have not been shown any.I can't do anything special.So,is my RH factor useless?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by totallyhuman

I am also part native american. I don't have many of the traits listed by some sites out there. The negative RH factor is recessive, the RH positive factor is not. I am not trying to come to any conclusions, but the fact that the two factors are no way compatible is interesting, some believe it to be an alien influence on our evolution, something I am leaning toward.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

I am also part native american. I don't have many of the traits listed by some sites out there. The negative RH factor is recessive, the RH positive factor is not. I am not trying to come to any conclusions, but the fact that the two factors are no way compatible is interesting, some believe it to be an alien influence on our evolution, something I am leaning toward.

I did not mean for this to sound ill toward you,I was just asking a question.No harm ment just so you know.I am just trying to find some answers for things that I have been researching about for many,many years.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

No harm taken from your questions. I have raised a bunch of kids and can come off a little too parental at times. What trails on blood type are you on. I find it an intriquing topic with very allusive answers.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Well,I have not been researching the blood type trails per say.Just why some are different than others.My main research has been on things that pertain to recent and past American history.Such as....assassinations,9/11,UFOs,coverups and those sort of things.Just wondering about the who and why parts of these things.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Negative and positive blood types simply are not compatible. We are all part of the same species, but 14 percent just do not fit in.

We just "don't fit in"? Wow. Now I feel kind of like an outcast.

I fit in just fine, and I fit in just fine with the many Rh negative people that I have spoken with about what we have in common. There's a wonderful lady named Ruth who runs a Myspace profile about Rh negative blood, and all of her friends are Rh negative. It's a great way to compare notes with others, and all of them are really nice.

By the way...
O negative
Blonde hair
Blue eyes
1 Irish grandmother
1 Choctaw great-grandmother
There is only one other O negative person in my family- my maternal grandfather.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley

I was told I would be given the gift to paint what I saw in the Solar System. 80 paintings later since starting to paint in 2003 and I have not quit since. I could not even draw a stick person very well before this gift was given to me. I made Ds snd Fs in art in the eigth grade and at that time had very little interest in becoming an artist. This would be the last thing I ever dreamed I could ever do in my lifetime not in a million years.

. Rik Riley

[edit on 1-2-2008 by rikriley]

Dont be shy then lets see some of your pictures!
I think this is fascinating and would love to see your works.
They might inspire us all.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Alien genetics are a hard topic to discuss but mainly all blood types through human or alien species are all based on not only your blood type but genetic make up as well.

One thing to note aliens can and will change your blood type without you knowing. So whatever your blood type was beforehand almost always wont be the same after.

Everyone here has to understand that W2008 like me cannot share "sensitive information" future events those kinds of things. Curiosity is good and questions can be asked, just keep them general, thats all.

NOTE TO WITNESS 2008: Check your inbox you need to read this. Just incase you havent accessed it go to the HOME button click on ALIENS AND UFO TOPIC and go to INBOX.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Drakiir]

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
dumb q, but...
what is the cheapest way to check Blood type? I read that buying a do it yourself kit is the best way to go, but I'm scared of lancing myself for things like that. Is a better route via Red Cross? Just kinda mosey in there and ask if they can check my blood type or something?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
RH is supposed to stand for rhesus factor.

The Rh, or rhesus, factor was discovered in 1940 by K. Landsteiner and A. S. Wiener, when they observed that an injection of blood from a rhesus monkey into rabbits caused an antigenic reaction in the serum component of rabbit blood.

I don't exactly understand what that means, but from another article I read it means people with a negative blood type are related to the rhesus monkey

Source

Another article www.discoveriesinmedicine.com...

I don't think there's an "ET" connection, but its certainly possible.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This is a really good read...

I do not know what type of blood I am, I have brown eyes, dark hair, and I’m of indigenous decent of Mexico…
I definitely don’t have any super powers, but I do experience some weird stuff, I don’t know if this happens to a lot of people because I haven’t really bother to even ask, but I have feeling all the time like a “déjà vu” at least once or twice a day I experience this, and some times I feel like if nothing were real, like if it were a dream. Any ideas?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Basque is a group of people, mainly of French and or Spanish (Spain) origins.

That is incorrect, the basque are on unique ethnic group on the iberian penninsula.
They are not galic in ancestry nor are they germanic, spain and france were over run by germanic barbarians during ther 3-5th centuries, the fench are gauls as are the other original inhabitants of the iberian penninsula.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join