Originally posted by Witness2008...One of the first questions that half the grouped asked of the other was 'What's your blood type?'
All of us have a negative RH factor. Given that there are only 14% of us in the worlds population the law of averages does give my theories some
Thanks for the interesting post. I have been researching this subject for many years and uncovered some evidence which might be interesting to
members not closely acquainted with it.
If you are familiar with the extensive collated research data on the abduction phenomenon, you may be aware of a number of curious and interesting
1.The planned, structured modern-era human abduction program for the purpose of interbreeding millions of human/alien hybrids was almost certainly
initiated in the late C19 - sometime between 1850 & 1890 (see particularly the published works of Budd Hopkins & David M. Jacobs, plus others)
2. The evidence seems to be that ALL early abductees were selected at random, except for the RH-neg blood type which was chosen for a reason. We may
speculate that a zygote of this specific type (RH neg-neg) was known by experimentation or prior knowledge to be more easily fused with alien DNA and
produced viable first-generation offspring which survived and thrived more vigorously than if RH-pos subjects were used
3. What is not speculation, but known fact, is that abductees are 'tagged' (usually with a micro-implant in the sinus cavity next to the brain) and
repeatedly utilized for genetic material and fetus-implantation throughout their useful lives until at least age 40, sometimes much older (my
abductions stopped at 40 but there may be reasons for this other than age)
4. The hybridization program uses human abductee subjects intergenerationally: at least one offspring of an abductee will be used for the program for
his/her natural lifespan. There is conclusive evidence that sometimes all the children are used. I have had some discussion about this in
correspondence with Dr. Jacobs, who believes the evidence is that all the children of abductees will also be abductees. In our extended family, I am
about 90% certain this is not so and I suspect the reason is simply that the ETs now have enough subjects and enough human DNA and can afford to be
5. As the RH-neg abductee subjects intermarry and produce normal, natural offspring with RH-pos partners the incidence of RH-neg in the children
becomes less common
6. Over the course of time, the importance of RH-neg blood to the abductors declines. Speculation: 4th/5th generation hybrids no longer need it, as
they are becoming more integrated into the overall human genome?
7. A by-product of the abduction phenomenon is that through ET contact and procedures such as mind-scan, latent faculties such as telepathy (all comms
with the ETs is telepathic, there is never any sound), clairvoyance and precognitive abilities are opened up. The ETs could not care less about their
human subjects per se, as it seems they intend to replace us by hybridization, but the opening of these faculties is an accidental by-product of the
8. Because of the very large number of RH-neg abductee subjects due to the original essential requirements, these faculties/abilities are now more
commonly found in the overall human population amongst RH-neg blood types. It's not about the blood type per se. It's about what they/their
parent/grandparent has been put through in the program, a side effect of which seems to be the opening of these human faculties
I would be interested to hear from any other members who have researched this very important subject in depth and may have some original
findings/hypotheses to post. I believe we're onto something.
Thanks to the OP for opening this up, as it would not have occurred to me to open a thread on this subject, as it's just one small aspect of the