It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
Can anyone else besides me seem to have the ability to adjust internal pressure within their ears? Basically making their ears "pop" as it's referred to.
I have found I am able to do it at will whenever I wish as long as I am not sick.
Also it lets me hear things more clearly since it adjusts to the surrounding air pressure.

I can do what you refer to quite easily. I'm not sure that this would qualify as a super power, or even unusual. Don't know.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

I am simply throwing out theories surrounding the RH negative questions. Really I'm not dreaming, but I am curious. No offense meant.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Thanks for posting those external sources.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I'm in no way offended and I apologize if I seemed confrontational.

I happen to have O- blood as do most of my family members. Not to mention 1/2 of my siblings have blue eyes/blond hair (myself included). We tend to have a propensity towards the paranormal, but I don't think its due to our blood type and hair/eye color.

That's all I was saying.

We happen to be Irish and that's probably more accurate. The Irish seem to have a rich history in mythology and heritage. It is also possible that on my mother's side we have some native blood...She's also English, French, and German so I'm more or less a mut

[edit on 2/2/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

Actually, I look better now than Robert Duvall does. The Avatar is from the 1979 movie Apocalypse Now. I don't know his blood type......

[edit on 2/2/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

I am certain his blood type is maximally messed up due to breathing all those napalm fumes each morning

[spelling edit]

[edit on 2-2-2008 by NeedToNo]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

It means that you're pure alien.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I wonder if possibly this has something to do with the Merovingians, whom were supposed to have powers that normal people didn't... I wonder what their bloodtype was supposed to have been.....

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I am Rh negative and inexplicably obsessed with UFOs and aliens and the so-called starseed phenomenom. The Basque language by the way is the only language on Earth not related to any other language.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

Here is some reference to the Basque language with biblical connection as it being the language of "The Garden of Eden", and its reptilean implication..

web.archive.org...://www.arcadiaesoterica.it/basqueengl.html

In his studies, the abbot Dominique Lahetjuzan (1766-1818) came to the conclusion that the Basque language was the language spoken in the Garden of Eden. He showed how the names of the main chapters of the Book of Genesis were all Basque in origin and had their appropriate, specific meaning. For his theories, the abbot has been called "one of the strangest characters of the theological era'. In 1825, the French abbot Diharce De Bidassouet wrote in his "History of the Cantabrians" that Basque was the original language spoken by God, a statement for which the abbot was soundly ridiculed. At about the same period, the Basque priest Erroa stated that Basque was the language spoken in the Garden of Eden. His colleagues thought he was a lunatic, but Erroa was so deeply convinced of being right in his hypothesis that he caught the attention of the Bishop of Pamplona: he, conversely, directed his appeals to the Chapter of the Cathedral of Pamplona. The ecclesiastical institution considered Erroa�s theories and, after many months of deliberations, established that Erroa was right and publicly supported his theory. However, in a short time all the reports and the registry containing the ecclesiastical deliberations disappeared mysteriously.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NeedToNo

Eden was first spoken about in ancient Sumer, the place where the gods made man. The Sumerians were the first culture to talk about the Annunaki, the creators of man, their Gods. Ever read the Twelth Planet?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Also as a Rh negative, I find myself pouring over the Mars photos for hours at a time. I have always had a low body temperature and blood pressure, heal fast, am unusually intelligent, and of European descent. I also have a very deep faith in God and feel as if I just somehow "know" things about aliens and believe I may have been abducted by aliens at the age of 4 and again at the age of 6. I also suspect that the abductions may have continued past that.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I and only one of my cousins have the O- blood. We were blond when younger but has since turned from light brown to getting in the gray. I don't have any powers to speak of. At least I don't believe that I do tho I wish that I did have one. As for my cousin, I believe he might have something which saved from the the world trade center towers where he worked on the day that it got hit. He told everyone to leave when the first tower got hit and felt the building trembleingon the second tower where he was working. No one listened to him because the announcement on their intercom told the people not to worry and everything was safe. He didn't listen and went out the building when that tower got hit. Sorry to report but that whole crew that he worked for died. He was the only one left which left him badly scarred and needed help which we are thankful that he got. So perhaps my cousin might have some powers.
Peace to all

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Yes I have read most of Sitchin's work long ago, and the archaeological(apparently preponderous volume of evidence especially by way of clay Sumerian cuneiforms) suggestion of ET genetic experimentations on man appears to be plausible, although in reality I am not sure what to think about it. Nibiru, and planet X aside, in the very least, historical aspect of man's true orgin, which is glaringly missing in standard history, I find extremely interesting..

This btw could be a voluminous discussion in itself in another thread.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by metatronscube

I'm a descendant of the Merovingians, Charlemagne and Charles Martel. I'm only 16 right now, so I don't know have much I can say right now. I may start noticing more things later on if there is anything.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NeedToNo

Maybe you should start one.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Thank you for the suggestion, and I would have started a new thread but it seems it has been already done multiple times on ATC already..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, I think current thread is unique and I applaud you for inviting exploration of this most fascinating subject matter regarding RH- factor/psychic abilities/ET bloodline connection. So far there have been really interesting and revealing(many personal) stories to this matter, and I am looking forward to additional discussions..

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
reply to post by Digital_Reality

I also have AB Negative.
It will be interesting to see how many other people have AB Negative.
It is a rare type .
I was wondering when someone would start this thread.

Hello MagicaRose

I don't know if you are aware, but forensic analysis of the bloodstains in the fabric of the so-called 'Shroud of Turin' (it's only been in Turin since about 1578) reveal the type to be ABneg so maybe you are distantly related. If you believe the image to be that of JC (and the circumstantial evidence is pretty strong) then that might be an interesting connection for you.

(Keep your feet on the ground. It's only a blood group...)

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008...One of the first questions that half the grouped asked of the other was 'What's your blood type?' All of us have a negative RH factor. Given that there are only 14% of us in the worlds population the law of averages does give my theories some credence....

Thanks for the interesting post. I have been researching this subject for many years and uncovered some evidence which might be interesting to members not closely acquainted with it.

If you are familiar with the extensive collated research data on the abduction phenomenon, you may be aware of a number of curious and interesting pointers:

1.The planned, structured modern-era human abduction program for the purpose of interbreeding millions of human/alien hybrids was almost certainly initiated in the late C19 - sometime between 1850 & 1890 (see particularly the published works of Budd Hopkins & David M. Jacobs, plus others)

2. The evidence seems to be that ALL early abductees were selected at random, except for the RH-neg blood type which was chosen for a reason. We may speculate that a zygote of this specific type (RH neg-neg) was known by experimentation or prior knowledge to be more easily fused with alien DNA and produced viable first-generation offspring which survived and thrived more vigorously than if RH-pos subjects were used

3. What is not speculation, but known fact, is that abductees are 'tagged' (usually with a micro-implant in the sinus cavity next to the brain) and repeatedly utilized for genetic material and fetus-implantation throughout their useful lives until at least age 40, sometimes much older (my abductions stopped at 40 but there may be reasons for this other than age)

4. The hybridization program uses human abductee subjects intergenerationally: at least one offspring of an abductee will be used for the program for his/her natural lifespan. There is conclusive evidence that sometimes all the children are used. I have had some discussion about this in correspondence with Dr. Jacobs, who believes the evidence is that all the children of abductees will also be abductees. In our extended family, I am about 90% certain this is not so and I suspect the reason is simply that the ETs now have enough subjects and enough human DNA and can afford to be more selective

5. As the RH-neg abductee subjects intermarry and produce normal, natural offspring with RH-pos partners the incidence of RH-neg in the children becomes less common

6. Over the course of time, the importance of RH-neg blood to the abductors declines. Speculation: 4th/5th generation hybrids no longer need it, as they are becoming more integrated into the overall human genome?

7. A by-product of the abduction phenomenon is that through ET contact and procedures such as mind-scan, latent faculties such as telepathy (all comms with the ETs is telepathic, there is never any sound), clairvoyance and precognitive abilities are opened up. The ETs could not care less about their human subjects per se, as it seems they intend to replace us by hybridization, but the opening of these faculties is an accidental by-product of the abduction procedures

8. Because of the very large number of RH-neg abductee subjects due to the original essential requirements, these faculties/abilities are now more commonly found in the overall human population amongst RH-neg blood types. It's not about the blood type per se. It's about what they/their parent/grandparent has been put through in the program, a side effect of which seems to be the opening of these human faculties

I would be interested to hear from any other members who have researched this very important subject in depth and may have some original findings/hypotheses to post. I believe we're onto something.

Thanks to the OP for opening this up, as it would not have occurred to me to open a thread on this subject, as it's just one small aspect of the abduction phenomenon.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
this makes sense. I am alien.

I mean I just think I am, but that doesn't make it real does it. about the blood types. i'm AB- one of the rarest bloods like someone has said. and If you have followed my posts I am also somewhat psychic and my family comes from spanish-gyspsy descendants and all that pirateology theory. this would explain why the gypsies had such great powers to read minds and do all types of magiks. what would happen if I married a woman with AB- blood? would my kid be a hybrid?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join