It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well, I'm Rh-Neg, yet i never thought that it would be really inportant besides being weird...
And for the "special abilities" part... Mmmm, just a few thing's:

I'm the tallest of 9 sons and daughters by and average 20cm. I'm 6.2 feet tall and, thou' it may not seem much, but within my family it is...
I was blond as a kid, but at 5 i got hit by a pick-up( s-10 custom, according to my father) and turn brunette afterwards, don't know why...
I have never broken a sigle bone of my body and it seems that I can heal faster than most people, but that could be just becouse Im healthier...
What I know I am is faster, more intelligent and I can endure a lot more physical than a lot, really lot of ppl.
I also suffer from a, maybe not so strange condition, known as "Ataraxia".

Greetins to all!!!

Jim Hero

Edit for spelling

[edit on 2/2/08 by Jim.Hero]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
When I was born my bloodtype was A positive, 15 years later I got pregnant and while having my child my blood was drawn, I am now O negative, I have had no organ transplants or anything like that, I have always found it odd that my bloodtype just changed.
I have brown hair and gray eyes, there is also psychic abilities that run in my father's side of the family, I have them a bit and can see spirits. I never thought that could be because of bloodtype. Great thread, thank you for posting it.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This is really bizarre. No joke I was Blonde as a kid then turned dark brown. Have the photos to prove it.

My blood type is AB neg.

My eyes were blue up to the age of five, then green and now on my drivers licence are listed as Hazel.

Also a sensitive in a very limited way. I have sometimes read feelings, words or thoughts from people.

My ancestors came from Norway, Scotland and Ireland.

Weirded out by this thread...interesting to see but where does this lead?

Wonders how many RH Neg's there are on ATS?

Edit to add last line, heck I always edit.

Way more freaked out now that I have read up some of the other threads on this.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Grimholt]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimholt

This thread has taken on a life of its own. The conversations here are interesting. My interest started with the link between RH negative blood and its possible alien origin 35,000 years ago. There is something to this. Science is baffled so maybe we can with our inquiring minds shed greater light on the subject.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I am b- negative, have pre-cognition, and an IQ of 182. Brown hair and eyes. I have a high threshold for pain. I can actually trace my heritage back to 66AD. I am descended from Abraham Clark, (signer of the Declaration of Independence), as well as Charlamagne.

In the future, I see myself always as a partisan, leading a group of men against a much stronger force, My family is dead, and I am a very angry and vindictive person.

Cheers,

Camain

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimholt
This is really bizarre. No joke I was Blonde as a kid then turned dark brown. Have the photos to prove it.

My blood type is AB neg.

Also a sensitive in a very limited way. I have sometimes read feelings, words or thoughts from people.

Wow. That could have been my post. eerie.

I also heal VERY quickly, and have a high pain tolerance. Currently I am walking and even playing (co-ed, granted) recreational football on a TORN ACL. I also have photo (MRI) proof of that injury, initially (?) sustained 2Mar07.

I always knew something was up, but what's with the suspected alien connection? Where's the trail to that conclusion?
Very interested...

[edit on 2/2/08 by cbianchi513]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

I just bought a 5-pack Blood Type Test Kit for $40 off of eBay last night. I believe a single kit is $9.

reply to post by biggie smalls

I believe that having Rh Neg blood means one does NOT have the Rhesus monkey connection.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

If you have a doctor, even one in your past your blood type will be on record. If you go the kit route just have someone else do it for you. I can hardly believe what this thread is generating. It's great

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by aussiespeeder

aussie, I have been in your part of the world and I luv Austrailia and the people.

When I see photographs in 3D on Mars, it is as though I am looking at holograms and seeing many exposers on top of one another at once. I have figured out that I am either seeing in other dimensions simultaneously or seeing different time frames past and present frozen in time like many negative double exposers at once stored on a DVD.

I can desipher the overlapped 3D photos I am seeing and seperate them visually thru defocusing my eyes. I knew I was being fed a visual digital code to see these anomalies and stealthing the Martonians use on Mars. How did I know I was being fed this visual code, I just knew. The Lumerians channeled me to use the term Martonians verses Martians. I have discovered lifeforms on Mars thru visuals this includes the Sandmaries, 2 to 6 inch tiny tiny humanoids, the Marockies, Marmies and the Microtechs. All kinds of biological and mineral animal life roam the surface of Mars.

These gifts if you want to call them that, I truely believe starts with genetics and of course the blood line. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by aussiespeeder

Aussie, very few humans on Earth have ever seen my art work. My first painting I traded for was a used Lincoln Town car. I wished I had that painting back. I sent one of the well known ATS members a monilith as a gift that I painted and it stands about 20 inches tall. Nothing like it on Earth. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

This is amazing!
I have always healed very quickly.
I've had surgeries in my life.
The last one had an incision about 6 inches long with staples.
I was completely healed in less than a week and the drs. were shocked.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

That is great. There is something to the healing process that Negatives have. I had a large family and not one strtch mark on my body. They were also born at home as I have an incredible distrust of the medical community. The science community is either ignorant of this subject or they are keeping their findings to themselves. Everyone should know their blood type. In one of my past postings I mentioned the fact that o- is the universal donor type, this blood is in high demand. Blood banks, the private ones pay a premium for it.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
My fater was a Basque,must be where I got my RH negative blood,who knows maybe I'm copper based?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

Hello Oldtimer

Could you shed a bit of light on the basque culture, a little history maybe?

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim.Hero

Not to steal your thunder, but almost everything you posted applies to me as well, and I don't have RH- blood.

I am the tallest in my family, around 6'3". This is only of three sons, though.

I was born blonde, but started to turn brunette around the age of 10. Never got hit by a car though.

I've also never broken a bone, even if there are one or two times I probably should have.

I ran track and cross country in grade school and high school and was always in the upper portions of my class, gradewise. I've also never been hospitalized, except for one trip to the ER when I needed three stitches.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
O- blood type
Blue eyes
Brown Hair, never had blonde hair
male
Part French, English, Irish, German, Scottish, some African not sure what country in Africa though, Native American
And descended from King William I the Conqueror of England, not sure if that means anything but it seems to add to some speculations.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimholt

That's not all that uncommon. From what I have heard, all children are born with blue eyes... something about the eyes developing and they don't have the brown pigment yet.

I also had blonde hair until my first haircut which was about 2 or 3.

A positive blood, no blatent alien or psychic connection here, although I tend to score against chance on most psi tests with a probability of 2 to 1.

However I guess I was a bit of a "miracle baby." When I was born, my umbellical cord was detached and the doctor said it had been that way for several weeks, I had been getting no food for weeks. Not only that but my umbellical cord was also wrapped around my neck and I was blue when I came out. Nature's attempt to get rid of the antichrist failled

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Mari and her court
Mari is considered the supreme goddess, and her consort Sugaar the supreme god. Mari is depicted in many different forms: sometimes as various women, as different red animals, as the black he-goat, etc. Sugaar, however, appears only as a man or a serpent/dragon.

Mari is said to be served by the sorginak, semi-mythical creatures impossible to differentiate from actual witches or pagan priestesses. The nucleus of witches near Zugarramurdi met at the Akelarre field and were the target of a process in Logroño that was the major action of the Spanish Inquisition against witchcraft. As a result, akelarre in Basque and aquelarre in Spanish are still today the local names of the sabbat.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by Oldtimer2

Hello Oldtimer

Could you shed a bit of light on the basque culture, a little history maybe?
sure witness,if I had any lol,a while back I started a thread on basques,trying to figure how to link to it

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

The physical traits are so varied as are the character traits. The one thing that persists is the simple fact that rh- lacks the Rhesus monkey protien. I have noticed that most everyone that has posted here is of european decent. The largest concentrations of RH- are in the basque, Irish, Scottish, and french populations. The simple fact that a mother with RH- blood would attack her own baby that carried RH positive blood is amazing, this happens no other place in nature.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join