It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.: 'Demonic' militants sent women to bomb markets in Iraq

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57

Yeh but I am sure they rather use those bombs to blow tanks and humvees

Even pussy's know a suicide belt won't blow up a tank.

Their aim is to kick the US out in order to establish their own power

They know they don't have the power to kick the U.S. out. Their aim is to intimidate so people won't turn them in.

Plus blowing up markets will make the people turn against them not With them.

They try to create enough fear that people will allow them a place to plan, stage, and stock weapons for their attacks. They know that people are turning in foreigners, their weapons cache's, and their hideouts. This is their attempt at stopping that. An attempt to appear powerful.

It is an act of pure desperation.
They are loosing their foothold and they know it.

[edit on 2/2/08 by makeitso]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
bs sunshine,our bristish troops are doing sweet FA in Iraq now,we didint win anything there-and your lot wont either
No matter the rubbish that is churned out of the green zone by the puppets and war machine

Anyone who takes on the best armies in the world,can not be called a coward.Dont believe that BS about them being foriegn fighers,there Iraqi and proud of it.
We are just smearing them with al-Qaeda as it would look realy bad if we were seen to be fighting normal Iraqi insurgents day in and day out!

Going back to topic,have to feel sorry for people living in this hell zone now.These suicide attacks at markets can only harm Iraq,creating civil wars.One has to think why would insurgents do this to their own?
I can understand hitting the war machines,but this type of attack is counter productive and only harms them.The only people who want a civil war in Iraq are the USA who will use it as a reason to stay in the green zone and protect the puppet leaders there and bleed the country dry of money and resources.
A united Iraq standing againt America would be too hard to fight with,unless the media are priniting what they are told to print.

I think a lot of suicide attacks in Iraq are IDE's,but the media are being told to write them up as suicides.Its more sensational to call them that and it follows the normal smearing campaign of they love death-we love life

pure BS,we shouldnt be there and we deserve everything we get for being there.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This will unite more Iraqis to help rid their country of AQ. They don't like us being there however they know who is causing us to be there longer. They know it was AQ who started all the sectarian fighting and now that they are helping us to find and destroy AQ things have got allot better over there. This is a desperate despicable act by AQ. I think if we can find a strong leader for Iraq we could leave very soon because we have built up their security forces enough and they now have a hate for the same terrorist we do. Hopefully the Iraqi people will get along when we leave. I think they have seen enough fighting and are ready to move on.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

Is that the new Persian tank
Iraq will soon be a free country not ruled by a brutal dictator and not infested with AQ who has tried to stop them from becoming a free modern nation. Iraqis know deep down us invading to rid them of Saddam was good for them and years from now they will look back and say was it worth it? You will probably here a resounding hell yes.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Voxel

Sorry Voxel in your mind it might be a war zone, in my mind Iraq is an invaded zone, an oppressed zone, a stolen zone, an occupied zone, a butchered country, butchered by the US of A. Just because America decides to invade a country, that does not make the situation a war, this is an invasion and an occupation simple as that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join