It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A good possible something we can do against NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
SO... ok lets think for a bit.... if there is anyone appart from the lazy citizens that have no clue about what is going on.... that could stop this asshs of the bilderberg and all those form achieveing NWO is us isnt it?

I was hoping that a place like ATS should be a place where those kinds of revolutions are forged. mmm Lets see.... and I am sure this FIs... have hundreds of badly paid eploited employees reading each an every single thread in this website im sure about that... and prolly already looking for me or at least in the balck list for what im suggesting..... but lets face it

Arent we the smartest, most intelligent, and ready for everything generation there is? we are thousands if no more... couldnt we get organized and go after this F..ers¿? public campaigns on the streets and everywhere.... hackers and crackers... into their databases and sites... follow this idiots everywhere, get to know everything they do and plan... after all we are all humans so are they and the ppl working for them... imaging not just one alex jones but us thousands playing that role... dont you think that would annoy the heck out of this ppl? let alone this alex guy already has the bilderberg and others running around crazy... imaging a good portion of the population... i am sure we would gain something, and of course... the main point,,, making masses understand whats going on. If someone is gonna fix or try fixing our future situation is us the young.. our parents and grandparents dont even have the time to believe this is actually happening and NWO is just fiction... after all is gonna be us wearing implanted chips and s... d...

All we do is come here and complain about all that is happening like if we were describing the movie we just watched. Thats our problem we dont do crap about nothin. We are too confortable doing our thing, enjoying our cars, and superfitial word they have created for us so that we do exactly that. Nothing.

Let us be free! F! im gonna be free i tell you that much... and those of you working for these ppl, should be ashamed cuz we all know are plenty members here just reading.... and informing ! KMAss

Stand up together ppl lets do it now before it is too late!!

[edit on 31-1-2008 by plaetorian]

[edit on 31-1-2008 by plaetorian]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by plaetorian

I am sorry but the way in which you are coming across is immature, naive arrogant and you act as if you are taking one for the team when you say things like they will come after you for this "radical" idea.
You say we are the smartest generation. Which generation exactly? I assume from your proposed use of technology you are referring to the current adolescent generation (Y I believe). You are, I am assuming one of them and I would hazard a guess you are just trying to rebel.

Don't you think it’s naive to suggest we should all take to the streets? All several thousand of us spread out around the globe. Even if we do take to the streets what will you gain? Most people have never heard of NWO so they'd just think it’s another random protest. What exactly would you protest? Would you protest against chipping and if so what does this gain? The NWO know there are people who are against them already your presence on the streets will mean nothing unless you can get 25 000+ people. Why do you think strikes and workers rallies are successful? It's because they have stopped work and therefore have something to bargain with, what do you/we have?

You have targeted your post at young people only and in doing so I think have alienated older people.

This may help you in the future Help

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Rubber Bullet]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Well not at all but younger generations are better linked to this NWO thing for they are the ones that will suffer it the most. I am not alienating the older, but everytime you takl to them about it they say, well i dont really care, but if i did I wont be around to see it anyways so...

Why would ppl like you suggest we do? Sit around and keep telling story here? thats how you solve these issues? oh wait you want to take it thru the legal system? huh right hahaha what other options do you think you have? None, these mass revolutions are the ones that change course in history, if not go back in time and check it out. But sitting around complaining all day, and telling other ppl out for their comments aint gonna fix crap, while these ppl change the world as they like. Technology and simple things like mass congregations and stuff are the most sucessful, and only options available I am afraid, for they own the legal and security systems, they control freedom of speech, media, have military alternatives, even economic, and against all that we cant fight. Plus that is the whole point of it, managing to get over 25,000+ doing this. In every city like we do for other not so important things. Having computer experts attack their websites, and networks, make them collapse, sniff data from them, conterspying the same way they are spying on us. There is something for sure. Only us the ppl will be able to free our selves, and we are being ridiculously retarded at doing so. We cant trust nobody for everything is under their control but us..... for now...

about grammar, if ure taking time to come here to check my grammar man, i feel sad for you. In the first place this is no examination board, and secondly english is not my first language im afraid. I speak 4 languages but im native in only one yet i dont go around correcting other ppl.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by plaetorian]

[edit on 1-2-2008 by plaetorian]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

First off sorry about the grammer comment I didn't know English wasn't your first language. However on ATS you are not supposed to use TXT shorthand such as "ure" and "ppl". It makes it easier to read and people will take you more seriously.

I agree that we do need to take action if we want to bring about change, and this goes for any deeply engrained issue. However you can't just take to the streets out of no where. Can you imagine what the presenters on FOX would say, "And next up the protesters that claim the world is being controlled and America will soon merge with the EU, Asia and Africa". I agree that the media is under control but first there needs to be something that gives credibility to the story, some one that makes the message seem plausible to the average man/women. I mean by this some one prominent in the media who has the guts to stand up and point this out. After something like this happens THEN I think the time would be right for change. Otherwise the media will paint you/us as people who are crazy.

As the above is unlikely to happen I think the time to take to the streets would be if they were trying to get a bill passed to make chipping mandatory. If that happened I would join you. Until then...

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubber Bullet

´´I am sorry but the way in which you are coming across is immature, naive arrogant and you act as if you are taking one for the team when you say things like they will come after you for this "radical" idea.´´

every ´new´ idea is radical by nature.

´´..Don't you think it’s naive to suggest we should all take to the streets? All several thousand of us spread out around the globe. Even if we do take to the streets what will you gain? Most people have never heard of NWO so they'd just think it’s another random protest.´´

wrong. they know it, everybody knows them, perhaps just uses other words for them.
just talk to them,discuss, gather you will be surprised how close your ´brother´is.

´´What exactly would you protest? Would you protest against chipping and if so what does this gain? The NWO know there are people who are against them already your presence on the streets will mean nothing unless you can get 25 000+ people. Why do you think strikes and workers rallies are successful? It's because they have stopped work and therefore have something to bargain with, what do you/we have?

one possibility. another : dont vote any democrate or rep. use direct democracy.

´´You have targeted your post at young people only and in doing so I think have alienated older people. ´´

no, they know better than you, because they are experienced. involving older people will weaken the NWO plans.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

I won't bother argueing your first to points as we both have different ideas and cannot be swayed either way. However I agree with your second point although it doesnt have much to do with my post which it seems you were trying to "debunk" so to say. I am in oppostition of the two party system which is basically what it is.

Your last "point" I don't quite understand. I was accusing the OP of alienating older people not saying we should excude them which is what it appears you thought I said. Also while I'm saying this I think you have forgotten to add the / in front of the quote it should look like [ / quote]. But without the spaces.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Rubber Bullet]

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Rubber Bullet]

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Lets not forget that the 'NWO people' just happens to own everything in our country : banks, power co., drug co., big corporations, television, media, and Congress ( so it seems ). The list goes on and on. I guess we the people, shouldn't have let them get so powerful. I don't know how they are going to be stopped, but it definately needs to be done!!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
If you read any of my other posts you would realize I agree with the basic problems and need to completely return the power to the People and make a Government fear us not the other way around.
We don't want to live in fear like citizens of Israel who fears mossad repercussions or People fearing Nazi in old days etc..
IMO it seems like that most of the People are aware of the way politics works and the way their tentacles reach and touch anything they wish but are afraid to fight them even by simple means of strike let alone any other way.
They are afraid to loose their cushy jobs and rather bend over and take one from behind then close their asses tight and cut Hydras head off.
It's fairly obvious they won first two rounds and will get all the way to their goal, but that is where it stops!!!
Once they move in and take over with police and army still in their disposal People will revolt then.
History will repeat itself. It will not be to late, just done with a bloodshed once again because we were lazy to listen to Kennedy when he warned us about secret society's and assholes in shadows trying to run every part of our lives.
He paid for that dearly like his Brother too, but did you Americans learn anything from your assassinated President?
No, you just accepted official FBI bullsh.. that Oswald shot him from 3 different directions in the same time from one window and closed your eyes!
People only revolt when it's to late but better ever then never eh?
D day is here. Economy in the west is going down faster then in 1920's!
Depression will be bigger and more widespread and it will be done but the same few families once again!
Rockefeller's, Morgan's and Rothschild's behind the scenes!
They will make few more trillions of dollars, most of us will lose houses and jobs and then we will rise like a Phoenix and become a Man once again.
Hopefully after all that we will make an iron clad constitution and chose wisely and distribute little power and stop the wars.
People can leave in peace, if they let us.
If not we'll fight!

Just to update relevant info.

Latest scary news:

"President Bush unveiled a $3.1 trillion budget on Monday that supports sizable increases in military spending to fight the war on terrorism and protects his signature tax cuts.

The spending proposal, which shows the government spending $3 trillion in a 12-month period for the first time in history, squeezes most of government outside of national security, and also seeks $196 billion in savings over the next five years in the government's giant health care programs -- Medicare for the elderly and Medicaid for the poor."
3000 BILLION dollars in one year to military to fights against us with our money!!!
We can cure all deceases even death if we wish. It's astronomical waste of money which could take us to the Mars and back 100 times over!
They are speeding up the plan in front of our eyes.
[edit on 4-2-2008 by Apolon]

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Apolon]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apolon
rather bend over and take one from behind then close their asses tight and cut Hydras head off.

LOL never thought I'd have to hear that again. However on toic I don't believe that many people know what goes on in politics. IMHO if they did the working class would never vote Republican. They vote for the party that tears them down a notch.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This was an interesting read...

On one hand you have an energized and youthful hope that people will take to the streets and make a change, and on the other we have a more strategic more mature view that we have to wait until there is something to 'spark' a changing in populous consciousness... And somewhere in the middle there was a voice who sees the problem, but feels helpless to solve it.

Waiting for a 'spark' (ie Micro-chipping) is like waiting for a phone to ring... Someone might call, someone might not call, maybe we should pick up the hand set and dial...

There is already thousands if not millions of things that could spark the fire of revolution... I agree with plaetorian's view, that we can't just sit around here talking with (mostly/generally) like minded people about the woes of the world...

I would like to see the percentages of the people here at ATS that talk the talk, to those here who even occasionally walk the walk... My guess would be around 95:5...

But I agree that we can't just rush in with youthful ideals, a methodical and strategic method must be approached, right down to the individual level...

How many people here still eat McDonalds?
How many people here still wear Nike?
How many people here don't go on protests?
How many people here don't consume ethically?
How many people here give money to the homeless?
How many people here actively try to educate and stimulate those outside of their bubble of a life?

These are the kind of questions we as "ignorance deniers" should be asking ourselves... A revolution begins within...

[edit on 5-2-2008 by HUMINT]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have heard of some people planning to become a "survivalist" in order to survive martial law. Even if these people avoid the herding of populations to their graves, what will become of them next? There is a widespread network of underground bases in the United States that transports through magneto-levity trains which travel up to Mach 2 speed. They will hunt them down like dogs because their numbers are small, cut off, and possessing inferior weaponry (conventional vs. army).

[edit on 11-2-2008 by wolfwood290]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
They are exterminating People across the globe! I think it's only fair to see if they are allergic to bullets too if it comes to that we have to defend our civil rights by any means.
When push comes to shove I know People will revolt. It is in our nature. We are more docile but it is anger in us that keeps on rising looking at these zionist-Nazi politics in white house and israel.

Time is coming for a Ron Paul way of revolution or if he fails or God forbid something "happens" to him then it is up to us good citizens to reclaim our rights by any means necessary. Everyone has a limit and our lid is ready to fly through the roof.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The problem is that these things can not be discussed over the internet openly under the Patriot Act.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Maybe in America because patriotic act was passed as a "law" over there but not in the Europe mate. So far they can only kiss our backside on this side of Atlantic

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It would be damn near impossible to start a second american revolution, mainly because there arent many ways to communicate and organize that arent already being monitered. The bigger the government gets, the less personal liberty you have, and therefore everything this country was founded on is lost.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What about setting up lodges across the country just like the masons? There are only so many members of each lodge that manipulate each individual town politically. What if there was something set up to counter that? Really they are are outnumbered when you think about it, but they have all the power. So how can we take it back?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Why hasn’t someone already tried to sniper Bush, Cheney the Rockefellers or someone who’s in on this NWO thing? If these people really are going to try and control us and in such a way, then why hasn’t some dude read about this on the web – got their gun and started assassinating these people?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
dont say that outloud or u gonna dissapear for ulimited time my friend... but really why didnt anyone huh... blow the f out of the hotel they all meet once a year? well thats a good question

top topics

join