It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Hair from Australia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
This is a case that is 100% verifiable, the folks are all still alive, the encounter has been supported with scientifically verified evidence...

Everything we could ask for.

i ask for a scanned image of any verbage that came with the DNA test results. also, the names/locations of the labs that performed these tests.

i apologize if this was given somewhere through the thread, but i hadnt seen it by skimming.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tynee

There are a LOT of documents, some of which will be commercially sensitive, but the maximum amount will see print publicly ASAP. I just want it done properly.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Text are aliens white or are they green because i think that that they are white so are they white or not??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
That's a pretty broad question! It's like asking what colour any species is- how could you answer that question in terms of "what colour is a human being"? for example.

The encounter the hair sample is from had two different "alien women" from two distinct "races" of hominid.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by inuyashast
Text are aliens white or are they green because i think that that they are white so are they white or not??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay no attention Doghead, it seems we've been invaded by the local junior high shenanigans masters. Check out his/her/it's other posts. Real burgeoning talent in the works here!
Maybe somebody ought to read the T+C?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
WEHI and the other places are still analysing the protein structures amongst other things. There is also a process that can indicate if the structures have ever been subjected to unusual conditions- meaning eg zero-g, extreme magnetism, unusual elements and so on.

Patents are definitely pending so there won't be much information on some of the research.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is the first I have heard of this abduction story..... and it is quite intriguing. I have always wanted to believe in all things extraterrestrial, yet I've always remained a skeptic. In the past I have leaned more towards the belief of greys and all their nefarious actions concerning earth and it's citizens, and I would often laugh at the idea of the Nordics existing. I just couldn't believe that in the expansive universe we find ourselves in that there would be a species that would be so similar to us...... I just figured it was human imagination fantasizing that alien species should look similar to us; projecting human like qualities unto ETs if you will. It just seemed goofy. However, this article has forced me to question my own beliefs and when it is all said and done I might actually believe in the Nordic explanation. It would explain plenty about human nature and our "evolution" on this planet. I don't necessarily agree with human cloning but in this case I think it is a necessity. The ramifications of a walking/talking human-like cloned EBE is just amazing. If not quashed by world governments beforehand it would blow all of this crap that the government seems to be hiding from us wide open. This is more than awesome, and I really hope that every word of it is true. I'm not going to hold my breath...but I will be crossing my fingers.

As far as attractive extraterrestrials go..... if they ended up in my bed, I know what I'd do.... as sophormoronic as it may sound; I've never had a go at more than one woman at a given time, but two, that just so happen to be ET's would be too much for me to resist.... and if this almost impossible situation ever does occur I think my wife will understand.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
UPDATE

The hair material is confirmed as "human", exact typing unknown. Incredibly detailed analysis shows some kind of telltale, more on that when I can get it. The bioinfomatician contact is going to be on record so as soon as he is I will post it here in full, character limit permitting. I guess I will just span it over several posts? Anyway, as soon as it comes through it will be here.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
How come DogHead got banned?

Did I miss something?

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Chico88]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
ive read dropa stone stuff before and one of them said the aliens were mating with humans in the tibetan region

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
UPDATE

The hair material is confirmed as "human", exact typing unknown. Incredibly detailed analysis shows some kind of telltale, more on that when I can get it. The bioinfomatician contact is going to be on record so as soon as he is I will post it here in full, character limit permitting. I guess I will just span it over several posts? Anyway, as soon as it comes through it will be here.

great thread thanks

what happened to the update of the detailed analysis ?

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chico88

his behavior is one good reason.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Hi, this Peter Khoury just came accross this site. better late then never. i read your comments with interest. I am from north Lebanon on the coast from a town known for it's beaches. I also had an experience in Lebanon it involved 6 other kids who were not taken but put into some kind of trance. if you wish to contact me via email [email protected] I may take a while to reply to you due to my work schedule, I'm in security and work all hours. Thanks

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So who is going to send this dude an email?
If it is the person the article speaks of he would be a very very interesting person to talk to.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Are there any updates on this topic? I found it highly interesting when I first came across it. I'd like to hear of any new findings.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dlifesjrny
Are there any updates on this topic? I found it highly interesting when I first came across it. I'd like to hear of any new findings.

read this link : www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

the strangeness and clues began when he suddenly woke up and see 2 females sitting on his bed.. see part of the interview with him that points to the fact that peter can see both the 2 females and himself (as if he is a 3rd party observer). this is a sign of OOBE (forced or involuntary) that was common on occult circles when someone already 'owned' by spirit beings. The definition of 'owned' should be familiar for those who well versed in occultism..

All of a sudden, it was about 7:30, I just sat bolt upright in bed for some reason. I was totally asleep and all of a sudden I sat straight up. I noticed that there were two females on the bed. At the time I was still sort of waking up. In that state of trying to wake up, put my senses together,

I noticed there were two females on the bed. The way I was looking at it, was like I was looking through the back of my head, like through my eyes, sitting back behind me, watching myself, like I could see myself in front. Like I could see the back view of me. It was as if I was looking through my own eyes, from me being in front.

It is really hard to explain, but I was virtually looking, standing back, looking through my image in front of me. I was watching this and I could see myself as well as the other two women.

if you want to research deeper into this single encounter, you should research peter koury's life before this event including his family's connection with occultism or any spiritual activities (even those that seems harmless). Such connection/activities are passes thru generations of families whether the person like it or not..

btw for those who are kidding about this kind of encounter , stop and dont even think or wish to have the same encounter.

The Blonde one, the shape of face was longer than usual. It was as if it was somehow stretched just longer than ours, pointier than ours. . The head just didn’t look right. It was longer and narrower than a human being for example. the eyes were two to three times bigger than ours. . . . The chin was pointier . . . like a witch’s long chin, she was very tall because from the waist up she was taller than me

The Asian one, Her features also weren’t completely human—the cheekbones reminded me of an
Asian woman, but too extreme, it was as if she had been punched in the cheeks by Mike Tyson . . The
cheeks were too puffy; the eyes were too big once again , her eyes were dark, almost black; I don’t remember seeing white in the eyes.

ooking at these little differences . you knew you weren’t looking at a human female. . . . The Asian woman’s face looked more human than the other one . except for the eyes and cheekbones . they just sat up too high. They just
looked like a deformed human. .The blonde very definitely . I have never seen a human looking like that.

anyone still want to entertain naughty thoughts on meeting these succubus ? even in his mental state he realized these are not human females and that terrifies him

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Are you talking about Beezzer in Australia? That hare sure gets around.
edit on 1-3-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The case appears to be somewhat legitimate, but the naked women aspect just seems offbeat. Then you get a look at the guy and he would appear to be sexually frustrated. I know they say don't judge a book by its cover but lets be realistic girls aren't swarming this guy with there affection all the time. I think the trauma of the alien abduction mixed with his own personal issues manifested into this bizzare weird story.

On a side note, Ive been searching for this particular Aussie case on and off for a couple weeks, when my drunken mind remembers it and tries to look it up. There was a case in Australia where a woman was abducted and then when she was "returned" she made a phone call from like 6 hours away from the prior location where she was suppose to have been.

This ring a bell to anyone?..

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ContractedMercenary

read his interview again,

he stated that he can see the 2 woman and himself as if he is outside his body. and he wakes up after the coughiing fit.

this looks like an astral projection type of encounter, or more likely occult related encounter. the hair on his member seems like a mark used by witchcraft.marking him for something, its pretty common to see such marking on affected person, whether on their body or on their home. the implants that some people think an alien device are also common marking stone used in occultism.. i dont know how to say it, its like a property mark, a branding for cows, to indicate that the person is owned by some entity (because he allow it)

there are lot of signs that abduction phenomena also happened outside body (oobe). the entities have certain rights to pull out his spirit for their own pleasure. they dont have that right on ordinary humans, just those who have deep history with occultism or family history with occultism.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join