It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Hair from Australia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Bill Chalker and the Alien Hair

AUFORN website account / Hard Evidence Magazine

The Khoury encounters were extremely well researched, and the bizarre hair was confirmed to be hominid / human albeit of an unique type--

Word is that now the William and Eliza Hall Institute in Melbourne Australia is working on cloning from the hair sample. To what end, no one seems to know.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Interesting article, though portions are pretty outlandish. If what he says is true, then it does deserve scientific attention.

I think it should be considered that he was chosen because of his genetics. It would be interesting to know exactly where in Lebanon he was from. Many Lebanese have resided in the same small villages for many, many generations before recently moving abroad (and mixed marriages were very rare until the last century).

Before examining the hair, an assessment should be conducted of his genome. Perhaps his bloodline is of an exceptional human quality, or maybe within his DNA are more plentiful remnants of prior human civilizations. If we are indeed products of alien genetic manipulation, then maybe he is very important to these beings (also, who says the Nephilim were all 'men of renown'? Could they not also include dominant females?).

I married into a Lebanese family by the way, and my father-in-law talks a lot about Lebanon. Their home in the mountains is well over 500 years old - it's made from stone with walls over a meter thick and set into the rock. There is a rich history there, a deep history.

I think the history of the man should be considered just as highly as what reportedly happened, or the genetics of the hair.

Here are a few links regarding Lebanon's ancient history:

en.wikipedia.org...
www.world-mysteries.com...

[edit on 31/1/08 by Evasius]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The William and Eliza Hall Institute did a lot of work on human bloodlines and does all sorts of stuff in fact.

It may be that Gilgamesh / Nimrud fought Yahweh / the demon Humbaba / Yumvava in Lebanon and that Lebanon preserves not just ancient bloodlines but a "nephilim" bloodline...

So many outlandish things turn out to be true.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Here's more of the story from Chalker's website (the account starts on page 2):

www.theozfiles.com...

Also in somewhat of a sidebar, words can't express the love I have for the Lebanese people. They're amongst the earthiest and truest people I've ever known. My father-in-law was originally a builder when he moved here, but then bought a farm in the 70's and has worked there ever since. He's taught me a lot, and he has more common sense than most people.

My wife has strong intuition and is at least partially psychic. My life has been filled with strange synchronicities since marrying her. I feel whatever was watching over her is now watching over me. Sounds odd, I know...what can I say, you have to live it to know it.

The most recent example (just one of many) is when she was giving me a new charm to wear on my necklace. I already had one with her initials, one of Mary, and she was giving me one of Saint Charbel (the Lebanese Saint). Before I knew she was giving me something, I felt something tickle my chest only to feel beneath my shirt to find my necklace had come loose and was falling off. I caught the necklace only to look up and my wife was giving me the charm. (FYI my necklace never came apart before or since).

The point of all this is, the Lebanese are special - and this guy might have been chosen because of his genetic inheritance.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Interesting story, i hope to find more about this one:

1988, DNA Sample From Khoury Abduction Raises Big Questions
From UfoCaseBook

The World's first DNA PCR investigation of Biological Evidence from an Alien Abduction
From Theozfiles

Hair of the Alien
From Paraview

Peter Khoury is also the President of UFOESA

Thank you for sharing this one.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This is a case that is 100% verifiable, the folks are all still alive, the encounter has been supported with scientifically verified evidence that when analysed returned to put it mildly a very peculiar possibly Dropa-related result...

Everything we could ask for.

On top of which there is now the highly secret work at the Institute to do... whatever? Hm.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

As more i read about it, as more i find it intriguing: this is a nice find, never heard about it before.

The article from The oz files seems to be the most comprehensive, so far.
I've found these pics:

Bipsy-like mark on Peter Khoury's shin

Mitochondrial DNA sequence from the blonde woman's hair strand

Magnified hair sample showing optical transparency and pronounced mosai structure of anomalous hair. The circles of lighta are reflections. Photo taken fron video. B.Chalker/APEG.

Source:
www.rapimentialieni.org...

[edit on 31/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Why in the heck don't hot, naked alien chicks come to my house?

One more line for some serious content quality.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Perhaps they have visited and done a bit of hair wrapping but you just didn't remember...

I once found curly blonde girl type hair all over my apartment when I hadn't had any such person in there...

So either I had a ninja stalker or...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Truly interesting article, kudos and and a star.

That wife of his must be really understanding but I bet I know what's the first thing she checks when she comes home from work.

My only question is if she finds nothing does she then accuse her husband of having had sex with a bald gray?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

"Are we dealing with 'humans' from elsewhere, namely those with human DNA, albeit very rare and somewhat anomalous?" asks Bill Chalker. "This case raises all sorts of issues, such as human 'panspermia' -- the theory that human-like beings may have migrated to Earth in the fairly recent past from elsewhere in the galaxy, perhaps giving rise to the sudden appearance of modern homo sapiens, a species not directly descended from their immediate predecessors, the Neanderthals."

"Also, given the Asian mongoloid connection, we looked at the problem of European-like rare Asian types in the past," Mr. Chalker says. "The controversial saga of the Taklamakan mummies in remote Western China is turning the early history of China on its head. These mummies include people who are quite tall, some 6 feet or so, and some are blond. I'm not suggesting a connection here, but you can understand this investigation has opened up all sorts of interesting possibilities about the biological nature of some of the beings implicated in abduction cases."

I think the scientist needs to learn himself some science. First, the idea that Neanderthals are our direct ancestors was scrapped long ago, and since then, remains of humans that are likely a common ancestor to both have been found. Contrary to some claims, we have a pretty good fossil timeline for our species. We could always stand to have a better one, but we're hardly suck with the five-species linear progression model anymore.

Second, the mummies in the Taklamakan Desert are neither European nor controversial. They're the remains of people from the central asian Indo-European Tocharian culture, and were known and documented both by Persian and Chinese scholars at the time. Blonde hair and blue eyes aren't really that rare among the otherwise asiatic people of Mongolia and other portions of central Asia and Siberia.

It would be more accurate to say that the people living in Europe are Taklamakaners, than saying hte mummies in the Taklamakan are European.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This is one of the craziest stories I've ever read.
Can they clone something out of the hair sample, to see what will come out?
Would that be possible?

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Breadfan]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I did some digging this afternoon using a contact at the William and Eliza Hall Institute.

The hair sequencing has been analysed and two items from it that have some sort of "application" will be patented.

It has gone to another lab as well and is being used for something in relation to anagathics.

AFAIK anagathics is anti-ageing / immortality research.

It has also gone to the National Vaccine Institute.

NVI are super secret. Australia has never signed all the protocols on biological warfare BTW...

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Don't be surprised if the Nordics are in fact the proverbial "missing link" that mixed their DNA with the three species of ape to produce the three races of Man.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
One of the guys working on this now is a real expert, on genetics, math and also on human genome in particular. His own theory on racial genetics is pretty controversial and he also subscribes to the GLA / Panspermia theory.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hi. I work for the shadow government.

This is where the hair came from Alien hair

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This was on the front page of the news.com.au website

Had a good video to go with it

[edit on 1-2-2008 by gtirlad2]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Not sure how reliable the story is, but Sleeper did post the following in his blog.

THE WOMAN
Make love to me Michael, you know you want to!

A bed comes out of the wall, she goes to where Mike is sitting and takes him by the hand, leads him to the bed, removes his clothes, and they make love.

Mike is no match for the gorgeous and seductive woman and after she gets what she came for she leaves.

Mike remains on the bed with a puzzled look.

MIKE
That's it? Most women remain in bed and cuddle after sex unless they are hookers---Milton, is she a hooker? ---if so what is her purpose?

MILTON
She is not human she is a sperm extractor, there are many ways to get sperm from donors as yourself but this is the most effective way and the best way to retrieve semen. Extracting sperm without proper sexual arousal compromises the quality of the sperm.

Full Story

Perhaps the aliens were simply sperm extractors. That might also explain why they seem to have been genetically engineered to be resistant to AIDS.

Perhaps even more controversial is that we have findings suggestive of nuclear DNA indicating possible viral resistance. The hair sample seems to show it contains 2 deleted genes for CCR5 protein and no intact gene for normal undeleted CCR5 - this CCR5 deletion factor has been implicated in AIDS resistance.

Full Article

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

You got this guys name so we can research him a little?

BTW, this is a pretty good thread.

I am still laughing at the guy who added a second line to his post (to prevent a one liner) and said "another line for some real content quality"...LOL, that was priceless.

This story is getting better and better, Doghead....keep updating it as you are able.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Great story OP , a star for you . Never heard about it , but it seem legit , I wonder what will come out of all this testing

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join