It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Alex Jones still alive?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
If Alex is telling the truth, then why is he not dead, like William Cooper, JFK, and Fritz Springmeier? Why was he ALLOWED to reach the popularity he has today?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Haven't you answered your question already?

Alex Jones' message is a convoluted mess of a various series of webs of lies intertwined with mistruths and false positives.

He's alive because he's either:

A: Wrong

B: One of them

He's too vocal and visible to be anything worth paying too much attention to.

He can be very entertaining and funny at times though, but then so is Bill O'Reilly.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
My guess to that is probably that he tends to stay away from talk about aliens, and the associated secret government plots to cover up alien technology, agreements, area 51, etc. So a comparison to William Cooper is not really equitable.

But I have often wondered the same thing.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Also makes you think about why he doesn't touch on those subjects.

Seems like he could make even more $ if he wanted to pull in the UFO crowd,
but for some reason he doesn't.

Hmmmm.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Comma8Comma1

Well put Comma. He is a useful tool for the PTB- he is what is refferred to as a 90%er. He is a tool used to tell 90% of the truth, no matter how damning in order to hide the core 10% that really matters to the S.O.B.s that are pulling the strings. As such he is a useful source of information- because you are "getting it from the horses mouth". Just realize that there is always something left out. Call in and tell Alex you think there were no airplanes on 9/11 or that those buildings were incinerated with nukes for instance. He will blow his top and call you every vicious slur in the book. This coming from someone who openly says that our own lleaders pulled this crime. Think about it. This guy will talk with someone about the moon being a hollow spaceship full of giant ants for an hour- but if you touch upon that 10% core lie that he is instructed to hide you are a crazy conspiracy theorist. How do you think he predicted with 100% accuracy the WTC attacks? He was reading from a script- thats how....

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Alex Jones has mentioned teamlaw before on his show, discrediting "patriot mythology", which either makes him an ignoramous or a disinfo agent.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comma8Comma1
Also makes you think about why he doesn't touch on those subjects.

Seems like he could make even more $ if he wanted to pull in the UFO crowd,
but for some reason he doesn't.

Hmmmm.

Well, I know many who will accuse Alex of being in it just for the money, or that he is COINTELPRO, which is essentially what you guys are saying. But you are going to have a real hard time selling me on that one.

I'm sure he realizes the same thing that if he tried to pull in the UFO'ers he could make some money. The fact that he has not I think speaks volumes as to what he is really about. He has taken the safe side of the fence on that one, and given what he's doing, I can't say I blame him, and really I applaud him for that. I have always contended that he is not about the money. He encourages people to copy his videos, flat out. He is about spreading important information never to be seen in the MSM. I trust him. Doesn't mean you have to.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yeah, AJ rants on and on about wackadoo/wingnut subjects like the "New World Order," election fraud, and that kooky "false flag" stuff, but doesn't even believe in Bigfoot nor the fact that they are keeping Hitler's brain alive deep underground in Area 51. What an obvious shill!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It seems so many of you are missing the point entirely.

Jones is alive because he uses mainstream sources, and while those stories about government and corporate policies are nightmares concerning death dealing outcomes, he editorializes that they are morally, scientifically, and culturally wrong. The editors of corporate MSM news comment these things are fine, and dandy, by omission and sometimes commission while many people are so hypnotized they agree and move on.

Now the sum of these eventualities is that everything broadly reported becomes "old news," if you will. Hey if you want to cover up, just publish it out in the open!

Consider Alex Jones as a sample of maintaining the facade of a free country,
in the minds of these people, while these totalitarians continue their projected relentless rip offs of rights, rip off of services, and rip off eugenics.

Now none of the MSM newscasters mention anything moral unless for criticizing helpless people, and keeping corporate wage slaves in a state of continuous fear.

The overall dimension of issues is towards blindness and rote repetition of flowery phrases directed towards continuing the illusion of a Republic. You can get a majority of relevant people to agree on polices that are wrong, however with a strong Constitution the founding principles, they will not get their way. If you think about democracy, it gravitates toward anarchy in its partial definition as "lawlessness," for the wealthy and slavery even for the professionals. (Actual anarchy is not necessarily lawlessness, but look at the sense of the term for a country such as Norway.)

Jones has done nothing to offend the Republic, and ironically the overall technological grid that the extreme rich are putting into place may eventually distress middle managers who execute their wishes.

Just as the Sybils and Oracles who brought bad news in the form of poetry and say Roman and Greek religion, Jones fulfills a function as worthy of a certain protection in the same sense. He just as everyone else but the super rich, I mean the trillionaires, is "expendable." These people formed their Bildeberger club to stabilize their kind of wealth, and to redirect their pseudo hyper mafia away from interfering with their own operations, and redirecting "competitive energies," and a eugenics control grid towards the "unwashed masses."

Jones unwittingly helps these people enough to stay alive, again maintaining the illusion of a free country, doing what Edward R. Murrow and other former MSM reports about corporate corruption actually reporting real issues used to do. Relocating former mainstream reporting on a website, continually discredited, TPTB keeps actual news away from their general mainstream and formerly credible news outlets, while continuing their deliberate editorial mismanagement. Having transported real news away from many people, they continue a certain safety valve.

So that's my argument.

[edit on 31-1-2008 by SkipShipman]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I used to like listing to Alex but not any more. He yells way more than he used to and speaks over his guests.

and him singing to Megadeath

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
I used to like listening ing to Alex but not any more. He yells way more than he used to and speaks over his guests.

and him singing to Megadeath

You have a point. Just as Julian Jaynes writes in The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind, you have a viewpoint that "excerpts largely determine our reality." What he means by "excerpts," is far more than only a literary sense, but using new linguistic definitions and devices including words such as "paraphrand and paraphier," as well as "metaphrand and metaphier."

You might only understand this beyond the jargon stage, when reading the book in its entirety.

The point is about your enjoyment and his rants. Who wouldn't go into a rant from time to time, when partially damaged by fluoride MSG and aspartame? Alex Jones admits he was damaged by these things, at least fluoride, so deal with it. What he reports is from verified sources, and he reports his errors on page one. What mainstream so called news source does that?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SkipShipman

Oh know Alex uses verified sources, I'm not knocking what he reports.

I still browse his sites now and again for news and what not, I just don't listen to his show very often anymore. Well depends on the guest

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Because the government doesn't kill off people that are critical, or have differences of opinion.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
reply to post by SkipShipman

Oh know Alex uses verified sources, I'm not knocking what he reports.

I still browse his sites now and again for news and what not, I just don't listen to his show very often anymore. Well depends on the guest

What "verified source" did Alex use when he predicted with amazing clarity in July 2001 that the NeoCONs and those they work for would destroy the World Trade Center buildings?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
1) They use him, thats all you need to know.

If they were not using him, then he may be a danger. But they won't touch him as they use him whether he knows it or not.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
If Alex is telling the truth, then why is he not dead, like William Cooper, JFK, and Fritz Springmeier? Why was he ALLOWED to reach the popularity he has today?

Because he is one of Them and he is working to spread Their propaganda. There are plans within plans - and Light is not always light and Darkness is not always dark.

If movies like the Zeitgeist Movie had some real truth, they would never have made it to the Internet and public. If Alex Jones had some real truth, he would have been put away and silenced a long time ago. If the ATS forums and its content were posing a real threat to exposing the truth, the ATS would have been silenced a long time ago. And so on.

Think about it. There are always plans within plans.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by
ItsHumanNature

What "verified source" did Alex use when he predicted with amazing clarity in July 2001 that the NeoCONs and those they work for would destroy the World Trade Center buildings?

I wouldn't know, I never gave the story a second glance to be truthful. Nor do I care, either way it changed nothing.

So let get back to the topic at hand Why is Alex Jones still alive?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I dont think anything Alex Jones says is really all that revolutionary or shocking.

The diference between those who are assassinated and AJ, is that those who were killed actually did something that infringed on the perogitives of the people in power. Whereas AJ just talks, and talks, and talks. Often about bs.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Alex Jones is known as the man who not only talks the talk, but walks the walk.

And we was arrested TWICE, so he is not COMPLETELY clean. ANY ONE of these arrests could have been grounds to detain him, with a cover story, so WHY was he released WITHOUT CHARGES?????

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
Why was he ALLOWED to reach the popularity he has today?

As far as I know he was threatened by diff Gov agencies after 9/11,anyway it's too late to kill him because if they do, the whole world will know Gov is behind 9/11

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join