It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Benton A Suspicious Figure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Jesse Benton A Suspicious Figure

www.blacklistednews.com

One could argue that the fact he has the same name as the man who almost killed Andrew Jackson is pure chance, but Benton's performance as Dr. Paul's communications director has been considered extremely poor by many.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.roguegovernment.com

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is an interesting article IMO. It states how the elite may have a guy to spoil Dr. Paul's campaign, as we know he is the biggest threat to the Fed and central bank system. This Jesse Benton has in fact done a great disservice to Paul's campaign. How can one say those things when you work for him? My question is, why does Ron Paul continue to have this guy in his staff? I think Ron Paul needs to be very careful who he has around him, especially as election time gets closer and closer. Should be interesting to see what, if anything, this Benton continues to do.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

Well that was one interesting article. But the biggest threat to RP's campaign are Romney and Huckabee. RP has not finished (to date) anywhere near his supporters think he should, so a conspiracy is born. Is it a problem with chain of custody? Or how about votes not being counted? Or RP's Communication director? Or the CIA or powers that be?
Unfortunately, RP just doesn't have the voting base needed to be a viable Republican candidate - Independent maybe, but not the Republican nominee.
This guy Benton is probably a ok person...just another conspiracy theory for RP's not so stellar results.
And if you ask, he was my candidate of choice.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by harddrive21

What's up harddrive. Thanks for the comment. You make a good point. He will not get the Republican nod as his agendas do not fit that of the normal neocon. And, IMO, the real people who rule this world are essentially committing a non-lethal assassination of Dr. Paul no matter how you feel it is being done. Through CIA, non-counting of votes....etc.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Hi Friend. I have been following this election cycle very closely. RP has the ability to "Steal" votes from the Right. And though the Left would love this (as a repeat of the 1992 election with Ross Perot - another RP CONSPIRACY HERE), he will be eliminated. If he is assassinated or dies of old age (he is 72 - a heart attack or stroke could happen), as upset as his supporters will be, they most likely will vote in November. Would you vote for Obama or Hillary or whoever they run against? I would go with the ABC method - Anybody But Clinton.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Well, we already know that Clinton is part of Bilderberg. So, your ABC method is a thumbs up for me

You present a great question. I actually liked Kucinich, but that option is out the window as well. Sooooooo, I guess I have to look at my second choice and really think on it. At this point, i am unsure. But, I am also a believer in that our Presidents are appointed by the elite, so it is a very difficult decision, almost one that I feel makes no difference at all in the end.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I guess my first thought is : Damn you Alex Jones for opening my eyes...
Today's comments by Kennedy and others backing Obama seem to be a good omen for us (might sway the populace away from Billary).
But yes, the elite do have a say (aka decide) in who runs and wins. With that said, if Giuliani doesn't win tomorrow, I will be shocked. I definitely thought he was the Golden Boy for the Right as appointed by the Elite.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I agree with you on Alex Jones. LOL....He got me too. I live in NY and I tell you what, I though Rudy was definitely the shoe in, but people here do not believe he has the ability to run the entire country. As a matter of fact, today's local paper headline was "Hometown (dis)advantage". Article was all about Rudy's growing disadvantage throughout NY. He is the friendly face of 9/11. In the right place at the right time so to speak. It makes since that he fits the elite agenda as he did a lot of schmoozing with the GW administration during the trying times after 911. But who wants a crossdresser in office anyway?

Do you think Paul will run as an independent and be another Perot or will he just drop out if he does not turn things around?

[edit on 1/28/2008 by palehorse23]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

LOL Don't talk about my Ex-Mayor like that! So the man brings Disney to Times Square...but then goes all tranny on us LOL.
Rudy was very close with the Bush/White House - but the thing that disturbs me the most is his Security Firm based in Mexico...It never sat right with me. I think he would be all about the NAU.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I am sure he has been "convinced" of the NAU agenda. As Rudy just stated...he is going for broke in Florida. I assume that he means if he doesn't win he is out. I am sure that he will still be seen somewhere down the road.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The vast majority of Rep voters are 45+ a large percentage being 55+ and even 60+.

Yes, this has a lot to do with it, when only 10% of voters are 18-25. We are the largest portion of the population, yet we don't vote. RP gets the largest portion of support from college aged people.. fine and dandy on the internet, which is why he gets so much support.. but not at the polls, because we still don't vote. Just talk.

So old people will run the next government.

Like they did the present and last and the one before that.

We are still not free from the 60's era man who screwed the government to begin with, all because the youth is to ignorant to vote.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Good point Rock. the problem is, IMO, that a majority of young people do not give 2 s$#^! about the country. They are to ignorant to really see what is happening around them. I work with a girl who is 22. She knows my views and that I participate on ATS. every time I try to bring an issue up, she only says, spewing more political mumbo jumbo B" She calls me B by the way. I repeatedly tell her she needs to be aware of the situation and her own future, but people of that age are so disinterested. My sister, 23, same mind set. They could care less. As long as they can buy what they want, when they want it, they are not concerned. So, even when your generation is the one that has the power, do we really want this mindset making important government decisions?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I dont see anything suspicious here. The not questioning the vote fraud maybe. But the within and hour of CIA HQ? I live a couple hours from Area 51- does that mean I might be an extra- terrestrial?( I almost said alien- but in this part of the country there are LOTS of ALIENS- not sure if there are any E.T.s .......

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I know you are painting with a wide brush with your statement about the youth, as well as PH23, but my wife and I (age 23 and 27) are involved politically, we do care about our country and care what it becomes. I understand we are the exception.
On a given Friday or Saturday night we are watching TV or a movie at home. We watch the news every night (and surf the net for info), we are up to date with current events that matter. Others our age (and in their early 30's) are out drinking and partying and know everything about Paris and Brittney and Lindsay.
The difference is that we do not put celebrities or sports "stars" on these high pedestals. It is just a convenient distraction while our country is stolen from us.
The ignorant youth I know (age 18-25) do vote in the Presidential election (not the other state or local ones ie they do it every 4 years) vote a straight ticket for the Democratic party because of how they are brainwashed on their college campuses. They do not think for themselves (I am not saying to vote for Bush or the Reps blindly either - just vote after research and vote your heart).
What I have heard so far this election cycle from them is how Romney and McCain are pure evil and the only people qualified and appropriate to lead this country (and redeem itself in front of the world) is Hillary or Obama.
It's interesting...and damning...

top topics

join