It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janet Aircraft on ground

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
uk.youtube.com...

I found this on youtube, I thought it might be interesting.

I know this was posted before by me but I've rediscovered it,

It shows a car/truck going very close to the aircraft.

Wonder if anyone can tell me what is said at the end: there is a voice on a radio speaking.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I think there are planes that look very simillar to the Janet, so unless you have conformation that this was taken in Las Vegas (like things in the background. I can't tell.) then it could possibly not be Janet.

Nice find either way. Very interesting.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny Sasaki
I think there are planes that look very simillar to the Janet, so unless you have conformation that this was taken in Las Vegas (like things in the background. I can't tell.) then it could possibly not be Janet.

Nice find either way. Very interesting.

What more conformation do you need beyond the fact that the LV strip is clearly visible in the background ( New York New York / Luxor / Excaliber / MGM / Mandalay Bay ).

[edit on 28-1-2008 by tleetx2012]

[edit on 28-1-2008 by tleetx2012]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Indeed that was Las Vegas airport unless the whole film is faked. i really have to look out or these planes next time i fly into Las Vegas although perhaps they aren't possible to catch sight of if arriving at the international terminal?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I live in Las Vegas. The Janet planes are clearly visible. Drive around the airport, or just park in the MGM garage on the upper level and you can watch them all day long. There is no secret as to the fact the planes exist. I wouldn't attempt to jump the fence and walk up to them or anything, but they are there for all to see.

I have wondered why they don't fly out of Nellis AFB instead. You would think that would be a more secure location.

[edit on 28-1-2008 by b309302]

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm not sure why you're reposting this, you still have your other thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why not just add to the older thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

What more conformation do you need beyond the fact that the LV strip is clearly visible in the background ( New York New York / Luxor / Excaliber / MGM / Mandalay Bay ).

Okay, fair enough. I just didn't really pay much attention to the background the first run through, and since I didn't watch it twice.....ya know.

So it is Las Vegas, and they are indeed Janet, and some guy got really close. I'd say you don't get that close to Janet planes unless you work there or at Area 51. They just don't let people in like that.

Wonder why the guy would take such a meaningless tape of Janet planes and post it on YouTube? Very strange. I also wonder why he wasn't searched for video cameras before he got in?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It was because I've been off here due to surgery for sometime and lost track of postings.

anyway..... you any idea what the guys saying on the radio at the end?

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Floh
Indeed that was Las Vegas airport unless the whole film is faked. i really have to look out or these planes next time i fly into Las Vegas although perhaps they aren't possible to catch sight of if arriving at the international terminal?

They are hard to spot arriving into the airport because the planes land approaching the opposite side.

They are VERY easy to see from the roads around the strip side of the airport.

They are also very visible if you stay higher up on the strip side of the Luxor hotel.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UK Alien Buff

Cant help you with the audio, but this is how close you can get. Taken last October.
good-times.webshots.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hank

Where you on public land when you took those shots?

Or perhaps you work for Janet or in someway have access to the Janet Aircraft.

Anyway, those shots are some of the best I've seen

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I was on public land. At the time they were constructing a new hanger next to the Janet terminal. They had to take down a fence to pour some concrete so I got a closer shot than normal.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
You can also see the Janet Planes in Live Local and Google Earth, here ya go – You can make out part of the red stripe on the plane.

But they look even better with Windows Live Local.

Below are some shots, the first few are from Windows Live Local, the last 2 are from Google Earth (very last one showing location of the planes).

Mikey

[edit on 28/1/2008 by Mikey84]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hank
I was on public land. At the time they were constructing a new hanger next to the Janet terminal. They had to take down a fence to pour some concrete so I got a closer shot than normal.

intresting thanks for the pictures.

Is this hanger near the terminal for JANET?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
As a fairly new member can i plead ignorance for a sec..... I have hunted thru links the first few pages..... but none tell me who "Janet" is.... black ops i get, but not the specifics............
A link if I may?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

We think its a code name for flights.

Though the letters do make Just Another Non Existant Terminal

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The Janets fly over the parking lot of Fry's Electronics (Vegas of course). For landings, there is a park on Eastern that has a view of the Janets on approach.

Of course, getting a room at the Tropicana or Hooters does the job. Also you can park in long term parking and see the facility from the "other side".
N36.08697 W115.14862 is where I've parking and did these shots
www.lazygranch.com/images/janet/janpark2.jpg
www.lazygranch.com/images/janet/janpark1.jpg
(referring page www.lazygranch.com...)
The google 3D map doesn't show the parking garage height properly

I see the Trop has some discount rates coming up in February:
www.tropicanalv.com
You need the Island tower. Ask for a room facing the airport and as high as possible.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
As a fairly new member can i plead ignorance for a sec..... I have hunted thru links the first few pages..... but none tell me who "Janet" is.... black ops i get, but not the specifics............
A link if I may?

To sum it up in a nutshell, Janet is the airline that takes employees of Area 51 to the base and back for work.

Mikey

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You beat me to the punch, Geriac. If you get a room in the Hooters towers on the McCarran side, and have a decent telephoto... Well, you can practically see the pilots in the durn things! It makes for interesting conversation when your wife is drunk and you have to "babysit" her for an hour or two though.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
I'm not sure why you're reposting this, you still have your other thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why not just add to the older thread.

Good point. I guess he wanted to make a JANET of this own, i.e. "Just Another Non-Existent Thread". Sorry, had to say it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join