It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Janet Aircraft on ground

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The view of the Janet terminal is better from the Tropicana than Hooters. I suggest doing it before they demolish the Trop and build something different.

The trop is one of the few hotel in Vegas where you don't have to flash a room key to get into the elevators. So you can sneak a view of the terminal with binoc, but they have enough surveillance that setting up a tripod and scope will probably get you a visit from security. It is better just to book a room.

I think the right room in the Luxor may be better since the view from the Trop is now somewhat blocked by new construction. I may try this someday, but only if I can get the right room. When you book on the net, you really don't have an assigned room, just at best an assigned building. Fortunately with the Trop, nobody wants to face the airport. However, there have been times I showed up and couldn't get a room suitable for photography.

Getting back to Hooters, I don't the names of the towers since it changed hands. However, if you turn on 3D building in google earth, you can see how one tower has a poor view of the facility. Remember, you can't open the windows and point however you want.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join