It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many times has the world ended?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Where is the evidence that this has all happened before? It's fun to make theories, but there should be a ton of evidence throughout the world. Take Atlantis for example. The best evidence they can come up with is square rocks off an island somewhere. If they had computers, unearth some ancient computers. I've seen one with a bunch of gears, but that's not good enough. If they had airplanes, show me a single airplane. If they had helicopters, hovercraft, whatever, show me one example. Just one. If they had submarines, show me a single submarine. If they had space craft, show me an ancient space ship. How convenient that every last trace of all technology has been lost. Impossible. I will say that I think ancient man as visited by aliens, and that's where we learned a lot of what we know. They knew the aliens as gods. These gods continue to visit us. There is a ton of evidence for that.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Some speculate the dinosaurs were before Genesis and God remade the world which means it was destroyed at some point. Other than that we could still say Noah's flood is the most known event in the ancient world where everything land animal died.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wen i put that theres evidence wat i ment was think of all the places were trueths lie for example inside mount everest or under old caves with astec ritin on it or ancient ruins do you get wat i mean. Cos if you dont i can try to explain it better. From helper

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
its not impossible to think that our civilization has ended 1000 times or more is it ?

if the earth was struck by an asteroid/meteor tomorrow which was large enough to wipe out civilization nobody would be left.

so who can say it has not happend multiple times ?

people who say there is ufo`s on the moon, maybe they are there from us in a past life time where we reached a point of technology which is un thinkable to us today.

its impossable to prove any of these theorys.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm thinking twice but I don't want to elaborate just yet. But I will say that the current time is man's time.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I don't know about this but from the material I have been reading it seems that this has happened either a couple times in the last 50,000 years or has happen innumerable times in the last 2,000,000 years. Having said this I will provide some links to some sites where

According to the current books we did not start becoming civilized until the egyption era.

Ancient Mining
home.entouch.net...

I can't really provide a link but I read in these forums somewhere that an ancient Hyena that wasn't very genetically different from the hyenas walking around today had the remains of a human within its stomach. Most of these links I wanted to provide have all but vanished unfortunately.

Sadly enough our own incredulities limit our discoveries. An alien in our world today would literally have to come down and say hello to every human being on earth if we want to change how we think about things.

Zechirias Sitchin might be able to give you more detail on our origins and might be able to print some sort of picture in your mind of exactly how old the human race actually is.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by undiscoveredsoul

Hi guys and girls,
I've been reading with interest all the comments and the initial opening statement. I say statement because it isn't as such a theory but simply the thoughts of a person who has had what one could call a revelation.
I have lived what most would call an exceptional life and been privy to many things that perhaps I shouldn't have been. The point of my ramblings? Well during my life I have seen many things that initially on the surface could have and have been explained away by the so called experts as simply normal sequence of events.

Amongst some of you out their, you may have seen the pictures of the world trade centers after their collaps. To the untrained eye, they looked like a pile of rubble. But take a closer look and you see support colums that have been cut at a 40 degree angle. Piles of molten iron. Security logs show unprecedented power outages and strange vehicles entering and leaving both towers and the one adjacent them. It's taken some time, but as things go, more and more very learnered people have started to question the validity of not only the enquiry but also how so many key witnesses could have been omitted from such a important enquiry. As time goes by, more and more evidence is mounting that points to that terrible act as being a act that was planned and executed by the US government. Now I'm not going to get into the motives or who exactly knew about it but the facts speak for themselves.

During world history if you know where to look, it's evident in some cases that their HAVE been entity's that we're and are still in existence that are above any government. Where I come from they call such entitys "off the books". Answerable to only a select few. Prior to global awareness and co-operation these were only answerable to one person who was directly linked to the governing body at the time. He and he alone ensured that funding was available to carry out operations. Governments come and go and as such the elected body has never been made aware of their existence. Usher in the new found global co-operation and awareness. This has had very little to do with the operations of such entity's. The cooperation between countries operating at this level has been in existence for quite some time. Far longer that anybody realizes.

They exist to control information to the greater public and elected officials. They ensure that anything that is so significant to the human race is controlled and buried and only known to a few. Such discoveries that point to the existence of another advanced race or races on this planet would fly in the face of what we as humans. Particularly those humans who rely on religion as the cornerstone of their existence.

Ask yourself this. Who uses the phraise "In god we trust"? Or, who has used as the cornerstone of their financial development religion? These are simply two questions that come to mind. How many wars have been fought over religion. As one great contemporary thinker was once quoted "information is the new currency". Whoever controls it controls everything. We invaded a sovereign nation (Iraq) the second time based on false evidence. That is fact, we all know it, but the people in power at the time will never be called to answer for all the deaths, and most importantly of all, the betrayal of the very people who trusted in them to be honest. Now I am no lover of Sadam Husain, but to invade a sovereign nation based on false information? It calls into question who are we meant to trust if we can't trust our own government. But more importantly, if the USA was willing to go to such lengths then, who else will be in their sights if they don't tow the line with the USA?

Could Australia be invaded by the USA if they so chose? The USA has a very important base in Australia. In the Northern Territory (a state of Australia) there is a base call Pine Gap. Supposedly a joint operation between the US and Australian governments. It's operations include relaying by hard wire to the US such activities as refueling of missiles in most countries in Europe and Asia. Real time surveillance and so on. What you see from the air is only a very small portion of the base. From one account who was a contractor supplying concrete for its construction, he stated that he had calculated that enough concrete was poured into that site to construct a 24 level structure. With that in mind, what does a 24 level underground structure do if it's only roll is surveillance?

The point of all my comments is to draw attention to the fact that as the author simply asked if the earth has been reborn or recycled. And as some have suggested where is the evidence. Put simply, if their were evidence, such entity's would have long ago secreted such evidence away. Because if such evidence were to come to light, it would destroy the foundation of the bible as we know it and the followon effect would be catastrophic to say the least to all mankind. No longer would you have the Vatican, no more holding your hand on a bible to indicate you were telling the truth or to give your oath. The Vatican is a multitrillion dollar corporation. It's existence dating back since before becoming a country of its own. Who's links in history are dubious at best. Well documented it's collaboration with the Germans in WW2. In its bowels are priceless works of art but not so known are scrips dating back millennia which contradict modern contemporary accounts that we find in the bible. Throughout the centuries, such entitys have sought out anything that contradicted the foundations of Christianity and the like as they have a base belief in god, Jesus, and his resurrection. Any contradiction or irrefutable evidence destroyed or simply hidden away never to be viewed by anyone but a select few. One such branch of the church was the illuminati (appologise for any miss spelling) till it fell out of their good graces. One only needs to take a close look at their core beliefs to se why they splintered off from Christianity. The seven day wonder of creation that by all accounts if you place all your faith in we're cheater by God. The one and only creator from which man and woman were made in his image.

To conclude. If the earth has been reborne and mankind with it, is it so hard to believe that their are entity's out their who have and would seek to keep such information from us? Although their isn't as far as I know evidence that this has happened, their is certainly overwhelming evidence to show that their has been and is currently a number of entity's that have and will continue to keep the truth and information from us if it's deemed that to allow such information to become common knowledge would cause a loss of power, disintegration of the fabric of our existence or all of the above.

For me, my mind is open. Human beings are not limited. We limit ourselves by the constraints we as individuals set. If it weren't for our ability to imagine, create, and communicate and ask why not, we would be still killing food with our hands and dragging things while sleeping under the stars on the ground. Never limit yourself. Ask the hard questions. The only silly question is the one never asked.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The "WORLD" has never "ended". We are still here....

All life may have been eliminated through the FLOOD and other things killing off most everything living, but the world itself....has never ended..

If it DID...then it was ended and we cant be talking about it here BECAUSE of it. Done, Finished. Gone. Never to come back...and that has never happened. Ever.

* Big difference between all life ending...and the world itself ending.
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: add

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Nicene Creed: "I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join