It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He's my friend, but here is the question John Lear wont answer?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by K-illuminati

If holograms was used for each of the 2 planes that hit the twin towers, and it was so perfectly crafted for all of our eyes to see and believe which is what happened, then why couldn't they of used a hologram on the pentagon, which they would have no problem showing us that a plane hit like when we watch the two towers get hit and tons of videos capturing it, there would be absolutely no disagreeing and much much less conspiracy around 911 like there is now with the pentagon incident? we all know it was an inside job, but this part doesn't make sense at all.

I originally proposed that all 911 airplanes were holograms. But Chris Ranke of CIT has done such a bang up job with his Pentagon investigation that I am 50 percent that there might have been a real airplane that simply overflew the Pentagon.

However it still could have been a hologram. None of the credible witnesses saw a plane 'crash into the Pentagon'. They saw it approaching but know said they saw it "crash into the Pentagon". Security cameras might show it but all we have been offered is a couple of fuzzy frames of a fireball which looks photoshopped.

The same goes for the flight 93 Shanksville plane?

There was no Boeing 757 at Shanksville. There were others sent to confuse and obfuscate the crime scene but no Boeing 757. Flight 93 landed at Cleveland, offloaded the passengers in the NASA hangar and then departed for parts unknown. Those victors who are currently rewriting history claim that the UAL 93 was either a Delta flight or the Vomit Comet. Sorry. No cigar. But hey, nice try.

I believe that the simulation of Flight 93 was supposed to hit Building no. 7. But something happened either to the holographic projector or some other difficulty and 'they' had to fake a crash in Shanksville instead of building No. 7. After 6 hours of 'hand-wringing' of how to come up with an excuse for the obviously controlled demolition of Building 7 they finally decided to go for it.

I speculate that they assumed that we would be stupid enough to believe that the building demolished itself. And SURPRISE!! Many were.

I believe the planes were remote controlled into each of the towers, then small thermite explosives were used to further weaken the structure along with possible uses of DEW (Direct Energy Weapons)

Maybe thermite, definately DEW with molecular disassociation technology but no plane, no missile, no drone, no remote control, no glider, no type of anything ever flew into the World Trade Center towers at any time during 911.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

John, I started a new discussion entitled "Is holography currently available for use and misuse?" The science of it is related there. I have not disagreed with you. In fact, you are the reason I put more effort into studying the history of the science behind holography.

Magicians have successfully used holograms for many years. Unless, someone attempts to touch a hologram, he or she will never be able to distinguish between reality and illusion. It became so sophisticated since the 1950s. It was definitely available for use by 9/11/2001.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I lean towads the belief stated earlier that Manhattan is entirely a hologram. Has anyone actually been there ? I hear about people who have been there and see it on the news. But the people who have said to have been there are either government liars or are paid to pretend it exists.

The secret govenrment with its advanced technology invented Manhatten a couple hundred years ago and kept the hologram going just for the purpose of 9/11 so we could invade the Middle East. Its all so obvious once you connect the dots.

Wow, I like this way of thinking. Just make it up as you go along.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater

I lean towads the belief stated earlier that Manhattan is entirely a hologram. Has anyone actually been there ? I hear about people who have been there and see it on the news. But the people who have said to have been there are either government liars or are paid to pretend it exists.

The secret govenrment with its advanced technology invented Manhatten a couple hundred years ago and kept the hologram going just for the purpose of 9/11 so we could invade the Middle East. Its all so obvious once you connect the dots.

Wow, I like this way of thinking. Just make it up as you go along.

And don't forget from time to time, movie studios need the manhattan hologram for example the Godzilla remake

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater
I lean towads the belief stated earlier that Manhattan is entirely a hologram. Has anyone actually been there?

I lived in Manhattan for 11 years. It is quite obvious after a while that majority of the population are on the secret government pay and are there to do jobs such as maintenance of the massive holographic devices, spying on unsuspecting visitors and supporting the few real structures (mostly hotels) in which the visitors stay. Ever wondered why Manhattan is so crammed? Because it is in fact a lot smaller than the government issued maps will ever show you.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

And now, we wait a little while. Then, when no one cares, will come a new thread:

MANHATTAN HOLOGRAM! REPTILIAN PROOF!?

And when someone has built it, they will come.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
There's a theory floating around that a team of MIT engineers who were developing a missile system to closely resemble civilian aircraft were amung the victims of the Hijackings on 9-11. I hesitate to subscribe to that theory as I wasn't able to source it directly, but apparently it bounced through the mainstream media largely unnoticed.
It's also interesting to note that one of the flights was reported as having landed safely, I don't recall at the moment which one it was, but that went down the memory hole pretty quickly as well as the taped recordings of dialogues between Air Traffic Control and Pilots that were destroyed, literally being cut up with scissors and deposited into seperate trash cans. I think it's possible that we may be looking at weapons of mass deception here, missiles would explain alot of super-piloting that the CIA.. er I mean flight schools just can't explain. Laser guided ordinance and a little television trickery isn't out of the realm of possibility, and IMO, I think the anamolies of the first broadcast feeds and images were the source of the whole hologram theory to begin with.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Some UCAV look like white or grey jet planes when they are being tested... Even painted up in the standard grey for service they still look a lot like medium size commercial jets.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
"I believe that the simulation of Flight 93 was supposed to hit Building no. 7. But something happened either to the holographic projector or some other difficulty and 'they' had to fake a crash in Shanksville instead of building No. 7. After 6 hours of 'hand-wringing' of how to come up with an excuse for the obviously controlled demolition of Building 7 they finally decided to go for it."

no the plane was LATE.. just check the take off data. These Hologramtheories are interesting for about 10sec... then they die out in a blaze of disinformation that makes your head spin. For a complex opparation like 911 you're not gonna complicate it by a factor 1.00.000x by using fake holograms that only work in closed enviroments and are monogrome.. ONE COLOR PROJECTIONS. I like mr. Lear but this has to stop right here and now.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Go to the bottom of this page and see the government papers that show without a doubt that holographic technology is a reality right now!! It is beyond a question any more, it is a fact that holographic technology exists, and is being developed to a degre we can only guess at, but having seen it in action on 9-11, we know that it is real and it works.

I believe fully that DEW was used on the Towers: NO other explanation can account for what is seen: NONE.

Also, at the top of the page is a diagram of the Towers that dispel any more nonsense about jet fuel pouring down elevator shafts to the basement levels. Look at the way the elevators are staggered : NONE go all the way down. Impossible for any jet fuel surviving the initial explosion ( if in fact there were jets) to go anywhere down in those Towers.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThemacX
"I believe that the simulation of Flight 93 was supposed to hit Building no. 7. But something happened either to the holographic projector or some other difficulty and 'they' had to fake a crash in Shanksville instead of building No. 7. After 6 hours of 'hand-wringing' of how to come up with an excuse for the obviously controlled demolition of Building 7 they finally decided to go for it."

no the plane was LATE.. just check the take off data. These Hologramtheories are interesting for about 10sec... then they die out in a blaze of disinformation that makes your head spin. For a complex opparation like 911 you're not gonna complicate it by a factor 1.00.000x by using fake holograms that only work in closed enviroments and are monogrome.. ONE COLOR PROJECTIONS. I like mr. Lear but this has to stop right here and now.

What should stop here and now is assuming things not logical. What is more complicated? Making an existing and classified technology work as it is supposed to, or arranging for 19 Saudi's to highjack four jets with no weapons, controlling them and flying them to distant destinations and hiotting tagets with perfect precision on the first try? Add all the other elements of the official story together and talk about odds!! Buddy, you cannot comprehend the zero's needed to caluculate THOSE odds!

The 9-11 plan was brilliant and advanced and devious: But it was FAR from perfect. Too many things happened that place the official lie in jeopardy; only a dumbed down and complacent populace as well as a controlled media could cover up this event. If ONE new organization studied and reported on just the known facts and anomalies the case would be blown wide open. But the media is owned and controlled and we all know it. The US media will not even mention Sibel Edmonds!! ( If you have to ask " Who is she ", shame on you.

Holographs in a few locations and the setting off of charges is NOT a very intensely complicated affair compared to the unknowns and vagaries asociated with the actual taking of four airplanes without weapons that count and overcoming all eight pilots and then completing the task; THAT would be a complicated mess that could unravel in any or all four cases depending on factors totally outside the control of the planners, correct? If even ONE plane crew overcame the ' highjackers ', the plot would fail.

If ANY element of the official lie went wrong, the perps were doomed. It is ridiculous to assume that the perps of this sophisticated and technologically advanced attack would allow chance and hope to guide their plans..no way. They would never rely on a plan that required so many elements to succeed: Get all 19 ' highjackers ' to the airports on time, with weapons that they could get passed the scanners. ( Recall that several of the ' highjackers ' actually were pulled from the line, supposedly, and given heightened searches before boarding). Then, they would have to assault and capture FOUR cockpits in a very brief period of time, assume the controls, and fly the planes to their targets.

That is a very iffy and nebulous plan that no one in their right mind would expect to succeed. It is only the excuse given to the drones so they can slumber on thinking that all is well. No way would the Neocon perps and MOSSAD agents leave things up to chance and the actions of unknown parties on the flights. They could NEVER accept a plan like that with their necks in the noose if discovered. It had to be controlled totally, from start to finish.

Regular highjackers would never have believed that they could get away with taking planes: Never before had the Air Force stood down for a wayward flight: the ' highjackers ' could never have anticipated actually being able to get to their targets in time given the prior record of planes that went astray and had an F-16 on their tails 15 minutes later. The 9-11 events are a give away merely due to the sloppy and outrageous odds involved in that kind of plan having any chance of success: No self respecting traitor and Neocon perp, or MOSSAD agent, would sign off on a plan as weak and stupid as the official story. No way.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

John just courious, but since you believe that the Penn. jet was supposed to impact Bldg. 7 but because of some glitch the perps were reduced to imploding the building as a last resort, being that the destruction of that particular building was a necessity because of the tenants...

So do you think that Rudy G. and gang were going to be sacrificed if they were in the 23rd floor EMC? If the flight had hit just after the Towers were struck, I believe that Rudy and gang had not evacuated the building yet. I find it curious that those who claim that Bldg. 7 was severely damaged, enough for a sudden and total failure of all underneath supports at the same moment can fathom what it takes to cause the effects seen.

Anyway, the main question is: Do you think Rudy was a part of the event? Or perhaps advised to take certain precautions? Or was he just dead if he was caught in the ' plane crash ' that was supposed to hit the Building 7 but had to be abandoned when the plan changed?

I think that Rudy has a lot of very powerful friends in high places, and low ones as well. I cannot help but think that even if had no prior knowledge specifically, he at least is and was well aware of the nature of the event. He was responsible for geting the scene cleared and all evidence shipped off, so in one way he is complicit. What do you think?

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I still have to wonder how the human element plays into all this. There are in reality accounts of people getting on those planes which disappeared one of them I am personally connected to.

in other words if family members were at the airport and saw their loved ones get on the airplanes with the appropriate flight numbers where did these planes go. No one seems to dispute this argument they just want to say well the funerals were fake. thes people would still be missing.

Do you suggest they were landed somewher else and then slaughtered, by who? I just think it would have been easier to find a way to make impact, whether by remote, or advanced autopilot, by that I mean a better autopilot than that of conventional aircraft.

This theory seems to actually complicate a conspiracy theory which makes perfect sense, ecept of course for this part. Hologram theory provides a whole set of problems that are more complicated and completely illogical than the consiracy itself!!!!

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by azblack

I still have to wonder how the human element plays into all this. There are in reality accounts of people getting on those planes which disappeared one of them I am personally connected to.

Then I may be contacting you for help. There is a "group" that is checking and researching every single passenger on those 911 flights.

You would be surprised at what we are finding. Many names of passengers who were not working directly for the government or companies contracting to the government cannot be traced to a social security number or any current or former address.

As we narrow the list down I will be asking for people to come forth with information on alleged 'passengers' which include, "my friend", "a guy I knew", "my friends friend", "a friend of a friend", "a guy who worked in my friends office", "the head of a large company in Los Angeles", my sisters best friend", a colleague of my Dad", "a famous lawyer" and others.

In other words if family members were at the airport and saw their loved ones get on the airplanes with the appropriate flight numbers where did these planes go.

As of right now there is no one like that. For starters, anyone who allegedly lost a loved one and received payment from the government is prevented from discussing any aspect of 911 with anybody for any reason.

No one seems to dispute this argument they just want to say well the funerals were fake. thes people would still be missing.

Funerals were faked in some cases.

Do you suggest they were landed somewher else and then slaughtered, by who?

Yes, UAL Flight 93 landed in Cleveland and the passengers were deplaned into the NASA hangar. Flight AA77 and AA11 never existed. I am still working on UAL175.

I just think it would have been easier to find a way to make impact, whether by remote, or advanced autopilot, by that I mean a better autopilot than that of conventional aircraft.

While this technically possible it is too risky, too many things could have gone wrong.

This theory seems to actually complicate a conspiracy theory which makes perfect sense, ecept of course for this part. Hologram theory provides a whole set of problems that are more complicated and completely illogical than the consiracy itself!!!!

No. When you understand how holograms work and how they were projected and used they make perfect sense.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

WT7 was destroyed because it contained all the information concerning the Pope's AIM BUDDY LIST.

www.golden-lamp.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So I guess the burned and bent turbine parts lying on the streets were just holograms. Maybe the hole in the building that you could see clean through shaped like a plane was a hologram as well. Maybe my friend who was there running to the buildings to save his fellow New yorkers as being a member of the Port authority was just seeing holograms. Anyone who thinks two planes did not hit the towers is out of touch with reality. John Lear needs to be in a mental institution or needs to stop being an dis-info agent for the Russians.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Originally posted by Sky watcher

So I guess the burned and bent turbine parts lying on the streets were just holograms.

If you are talking about the engine found on Murray Street it may have been a CFM-56 or possibly from a CF-6. But it was not off of UAL 175 which used Pratt & Whitneys. I know you are just being silly about it being a hologram.

Maybe the hole in the building that you could see clean through shaped like a plane was a hologram as well.

That was caused by controlled and expert demolition. No airplane ever hit or went through the WTC towers. I know you were just being silly about it being a hologram.

Maybe my friend who was there running to the buildings to save his fellow New yorkers as being a member of the Port authority was just seeing holograms.

If he saw an airliner appear to crash into the towers, yes, he was seeing a hologram. However if you are talking about the damage he was seeing in the WTC towers, yes that was real.

Anyone who thinks two planes did not hit the towers is out of touch with reality.

There are many who would agree with you. However it is only because you, and those who would agree with you do not know all the facts of the case.

John Lear needs to be in a mental institution

There are many who would agree with you on this also. But most of who agree on this point are not medically qualified to make this decision. They are making this statement based on their currently held belief system which is not as informed as it could be and which differs from the actual facts.

or needs to stop being an dis-info agent for the Russians.

The Russians are no longer the bogeyman 'du jour' in case you weren't aware. And actually the Russians know full well there were no airplanes.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Originally posted by eyewitness86

Anyway, the main question is: Do you think Rudy was a part of the event? Or perhaps advised to take certain precautions? Or was he just dead if he was caught in the ' plane crash ' that was supposed to hit the Building 7 but had to be abandoned when the plan changed?

Rudy has always been an insider; he was part of the plan and part of the planning. He was aware of every single aspect of 911. There is no way anything was going to happen to Rudy.

He was responsible for geting the scene cleared and all evidence shipped off, so in one way he is complicit. What do you think?

Absolutely, positively.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
First attempt to post was eaten by the monster from the void...but I will just condense what I was going to ask.

Mr. Lear,

Can you explain how this holographic technology works? the science behind it?

Also, why didn't the US Government use a UAV technology derived drone based on the 767 airframe? this would leave all the evidence intact to support the 'official' story and what was the Pod attached to it? wouldn't it be more logical that a pod fire a rocket of some sort to penetrate the concrete/steel mesh of the WTC? thus the plain would enter the structure more completely so it can be:
A) Absorbed by the collapse so physical evidence is harder to examine
B) Create less debris that would rain down that could be examined making sure that advanced and sensitive navigation systems would be completely destroyed?

I have alot of respect for you sir but being a critical thinker I have to ask these questions, I can't take theory at face value without having some hard-evidence of such technology being employed.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
DEW is designed to make previous recognizable physical matter unrecognizable. However, it has a bad habit of leaving an overabundance of radioactivity evidence than normally found in air, water, or soil, as do DU cruise missiles.

When the water and disintegrated molecular physical matter was tested from the WTC site, the abundance of radioactivity became increasingly clear. With all the abnormal increasing number of what looks to be radioactive toxicity illnesses, particularly in those cleaning up, plus, working and residing in more close proximity to the WTC site, it became apparent WTC 1 and 2 did not fall on their own, but had radioactive base assistance instead.

The validation has been posted more than a few times in many various discussions. However, if new posters care to view it, please request and I will definitely comply with the validation.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join