It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He's my friend, but here is the question John Lear wont answer?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hello, I agree with most stuff my dear friend John Lear says, logic simply proves that but here is my question regarding the hologram theory which makes sense until you get to this point which is :

If holograms was used for each of the 2 planes that hit the twin towers, and it was so perfectly crafted for all of our eyes to see and believe which is what happened, then why couldn't they of used a hologram on the pentagon, which they would have no problem showing us that a plane hit like when we watch the two towers get hit and tons of videos capturing it, there would be absolutely no disagreeing and much much less conspiracy around 911 like there is now with the pentagon incident? we all know it was an inside job, but this part doesn't make sense at all

The same goes for the flight 93 Shanksville plane?

I believe the planes were remote controlled into each of the towers, then small thermite explosives were used to further weaken the structure along with possible uses of DEW (Direct Energy Weapons)

[edit on 22-1-2008 by K-illuminati]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think its a simple answer....the main job was destroying the twin towers and if it was orchestrated it had to be pulled off to such a degree where a lot of people saw it. They wanted to create an icon....even if it represented death and destruction. Now you have an entire country of people (contextually speaking) behind a date and two buildings. so every time someone mentions them so many feelings are stirred up that anyone who introduces a theory other than what that person already knows will be dismissed.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I'm not a big believer of the whole hologram theory but i'll answer the question with an open mind as i always try to do.
Why didn't they use the hologarms on the pentagon?? my guess is they did..

maybe the hologram was of a plane that everyone see's but inside would a missile so when it flys and hits the pentagon everybody will swear blind it was a plane.
A bit far fetched i must say but if you think about it compared with everything else that went on that day it's quite possible

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Until John gets here, I will harzard a few guesses:

Why not a hologram at the Pentagon?

Perhaps because the space based platform was not able to travel that far that fast.

Perhaps because the cloaked stealth craft based platform was unable to transit the distance, for whatever reason, in time to produce the desired effects.

Maybe because the IMAGE of a plane was not as important to the Pentagon as was the explosive force that killed the accountants and Naval spies. They needed a missle at the Pentagon and at the exact area where hit and no doubt figured that they could manipulate the media and public into accepting a few frames of some smoke trail going at ground level into the Pentagon..and they were right, for the most part. The Pentagon had GOVT controlled cameras and mostly Govt. personnel involved: in New York, it was a different mix.

In NY we had any number of possible observers who might be in a position to photograph the event at the moment of impact just due to coincidence and the fact that New york is crowded and full of tourists with cameras. They knew the first strike would not be snapped by many people due to speed, angle and altitude; only at the last second would the sound make one look up. No matter where the sound came from, if it were not totally oppositional to the angle of the incoming ' plane ' one would automatically associate it with the image regadless of the origin of the sounds.

The second strike, of course would be seen by many; every cameras within view would be trained on the second strike, and that had to be pretty darned perfectly executed to come off well. In spite of the many anomalies, many people accept the official story without doubt.

In any event, a hologram might be the exact tool needed for the job in NY but the wrong tool for the Pentagon. Different motives and different applications of technology. The Pentagon attack was meant to kill and destroy records and send a clear warning to enemies of the Neocon cabal in the highest ranks that they had better be careful. It was not meant as some statement about hitting our defense center, we know that.

In NY all they needed was an excuse: Planes hit Towers, Towers fall down, repeat that over and over and the average TV drone will believe it as gospel. John Lear will no doubt cover the real deal, buit as far as I am concerned, no matter what happened, we know that things were not as they seemed that day, to say the least.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by K-illuminati

Because no one ever saw any allege planes make contact with anything else. If there is proof available, I am certain many of us would be highly interested in seeing actual planes impacting anything. I have located nothing to that effect to date.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well I also have a question for Mr.Lear.

Why do you pessit in presenting the most outlandish,hardest to prove theory to the public,in order to prove 9/11 was a fraud?
Why do you choose the hardest to believe?
For someone who wants to bring out the truth,it would almost appear that you go out of your way to make the "truth community" look like a collection of lost Trekkies.
Why not try and present evidence/questions to the public that are easier to digest?
Why not present things to the public that are more grounded to the realm of possibility?
Why not present things that would get people interested in looking into?
Things like....

1.WTC 7
2.The Pentagon
3.Insider trading/Put options
4.Operation Northwoods
5.Cheany's stand down order
6.Molten Metal at all 3 WTC sites
7.How was concrete pulverised
8.Flight 93
9.The lack of black boxes recovered
10.How a passport survives a firestorm

I mean no disrespect by my questions.
But they have to be asked,as it would seem your making things harder to get across to the public by your actions.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
K-

Your question deserves my complete and undivided attention.

Today, January 22, is the deadline for my affidavit in support of Morgan Reynolds Qui Tam Complaint filed in New York District Court.

My affidavit is lengthy and thorough but I still have a lot of work to do.

I will get to your question as soon as I can, probably late tonight or tomorrow morning.

thanks.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by johnlear]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
That makes two experts filing class actions suits on behalf of all us US citizens - Morgan Reynolds and Dr. Judy Wood. John, I know you will present a highly qualified expert opinion on behalf of Morgan Reynolds' class action suit.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

Why do you pessit in presenting the most outlandish,hardest to prove theory to the public,in order to prove 9/11 was a fraud?
For someone who wants to bring out the truth,it would almost appear that you go out of your way to make the "truth community" look like a collection of lost Trekkies.

Black Fox, such behavior is characteristic of John not only on the 9/11 related threads, but pretty much on every single topic. You gotta love claims that gravity on the dark side of the Moon is much bigger than on the side that's facing us, and is approximately equal to that of Earth. Or that the Space Shuttle goes to secret encounters with military space stations that are occupying widely incompatible orbits.

I do not know his motivations for doing so. Your feeling is somewhat close to mine, in that it almost looks like a design to make all things alternative look completely ridiculous. Why this is happening? Your guess is as good as mine.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Black_Fox

Black Fox, such behavior is characteristic of John not only on the 9/11 related threads, but pretty much on every single topic. You gotta love claims that gravity on the dark side of the Moon is much bigger than on the side that's facing us, and is approximately equal to that of Earth. Or that the Space Shuttle goes to secret encounters with military space stations that are occupying widely incompatible orbits.

I do not know his motivations for doing so. Your feeling is somewhat close to mine, in that it almost looks like a design to make all things alternative look completely ridiculous. Why this is happening? Your guess is as good as mine.

Makes one wonder whether or not all the wild claims about disinfo agents on the net has any merit.

Doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Richard Gizinu

Makes one wonder whether or not all the wild claims about disinfo agents on the net has any merit.

Doesn't it?

It is enough to make one wonder why you and some others spend so much time spreading disinformation, while also spending so much time denying disinformation agents exist posting to these Internet forums.

Why do you spend so much time demanding other people accept what you chose to accept? If they do not, you harass them with red herring and ad hominem. What's in it for the personal you relentlessly doing that?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I have a guess about that too. It is really more of a structured theory than a guess, and it doesn't involve holograms at all. It's more about identifying information. That information, this information...

A pattern of behaviour is always evidence of a plan.

As for the hologram pentagon thingy- there is a forest of questions around 9/11 but the obvious plot holes aren't helped by unsupported outlandishness for its own sake. If it IS for its own sake...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I patiently await your response John. Eyewitness accounts of the Pentagon strike are all over the place. Video evidence is pathetic considering all the cameras that most likely recorded the event. If holograms were used why no footage released?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
How many people actually viewed any alleged planes making impact contact at any location? Any?

I did not see any impact contact at any location. I viewed all the original videos of newscasters at least 50 times on 9/11/2001, and at least 500 over the last 6+ years. Never have I viewed any impact contact made at any location. There was no visibility to view it.

Explosions are always on time delay to the brain. First, the impact is visible and then the explosion, if there is going to be an explosion.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by K-illuminati

I agree that it simply doesn't make sense for a number of reasons. If they used a physics defying hologram to fly into the pentagon, why not take video of it and play it for all to see? Same with Shanksville.

I've looked into the hologram idea in depth and ad nausiam and the fact of the matter is, a hologram of that sophistication is just not possible at distance, in the daylight, with uncontrolled environmental anomalies, in high definition, with reflective visual and auditory properties, etc...

Lets look at it another way. Birds hit planes all the time. If the government spent years and years planning this and launch their physics defying planes and as one of them is flying over millions of witnesses, some with camera's, a bird flies THROUGH the plane and comes out the other side. OOPS!!! the whole plan is now shot. Well that's it guys, turn off the projector and we'll try this again next year? ?!?!?!?!?! Think of everything that would go into the planning but a pigeon can take out the whole plan???? That's a huge risk to take isn't it? A lot riskier then simply flying a REAL plane?

So if it's just not possible, then the planes were something else.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
i didnt know all those funerals were faked too.. now that is good.... real good.. fake mourners... they spared no expense. amazing. you guys are somthing..

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The funerals of the 9-11 vidctims were usually a service that had a box of ashes representing the victim...no body or parts. The government told the families that the matches were made, and" here is your box, and here is your box, and follow the painted line from the government warehouse that was storing the remains to the parking lot, and have a nice day!"

There has never been any independent verification of remains, to my awareness, and if the official story had any truth to it, all test results and all files on the event should be open to the public for scrutiny and examination. All evidence in this case is hidden or does not exist at all. The FBI will not even grant an FOIA request for the info on the matching of serial numbers of the plane parts!! If the parts match the numbers on file, then why not simply show them to all and out an end to the speculation?

If the government has all the answers and all the facts are known and it is all a wrap, surely they can let us see all they have so we can have that warm and snuggly feeling when we see our representatives grinning at us from under a bathroom stall. We should be given the respect to analyze the info ourselves and NOT simply TRUST THEM to be truthful. We KNOW they are liars...the headlines today are screaming that the Bush cabal has used ober 150 BIG lies to get us into Iraq; so what else is new?

trust them? I would trust the word of alomst anyone on earth before I would believe either the MSM or the neocon traitors in office and the weak and useless congressmen that waste our time and money every day.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The island of Manhattan has always been a hologram, all of it. Anyone arriving here enters a giant holodeck. Think "The Matrix". The WTC towers didn't actually exist. I know all of that because I've been told by Zmorrg, the Supreme Being who resides in the center of a neutron star in Zeta Reticuli.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The island of Manhattan has always been a hologram, all of it. Anyone arriving here enters a giant holodeck. Think "The Matrix". The WTC towers didn't actually exist. I know all of that because I've been told by Zmorrg, the Supreme Being who resides in the center of a neutron star in Zeta Reticuli.

I can't believe you know Zmorrg !!! how's ole zmo doing? That malevolent overlord is one funny guy !!!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
i didnt know all those funerals were faked too.. now that is good.... real good.. fake mourners... they spared no expense. amazing. you guys are somthing..

Wow, that post was almost too brilliant for words!

IF there was a body in a casket it would have been FUBAR. No family member would want to see it. Most likely, like the poster said after you, it was just ashes in an urn or box or whatever.

That being said, there were NO dead passengers from a plane that hit the Pentagon, because no plane hit the Pentagon. The only dead people were the unlucky ones who were working inside the Pentagon. Those were the REAL funerals.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join