It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Alex Jone's Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duality
So, is this actually as good as people are claiming or is it just another bandwagon people are jumping on?

If you have the time, all information is valuable when sifted through your own well-practiced skeptical sieve.

While Mr. Jones is prone to the exaggeration and sensationalism as a habitual conspiracy profiteer, there are tidbits of real knowledge within this production. Additionally, you have the opportunity to review and analyze the strategies of a for-profit conspiracy peddler.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Do you know how ridiculous your comments look?

Alex's films are free, he encourages people to watch them for free.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Unplugged

@ The above post.

Well, for somebody with Deny Ignorance in their avatar... *Ahem*

Going to the Endgame website I am prompted many times to "Buy the DVD" or buy one of many, many other DVD's this man has produced.

Additionally when I follow links to "see Endgame now" I'm prompted again to either buy it on DVD or subscribe to watch it on PrisonPlanet for roughly $6 a month, or $55 a year. He's almost certianly turning profits here and so far I've seen absolutely no suggestions of being able to watch it free.

The only links I have seen of it being freely distributed have been on things like google video through his fans uploading it (probably illegally) or through ATS and I'm wondering why it is available free on ATS when it isn't even free on the official website.

Just throwing it out there. I grow a bit tired of people telling me to stop being ignorant while they themselves ignorantly believe anything these 'alternative' or 'skeptic' sources tell them. There's no difference in following the alternative media blindly than the mainstream media and im many cases I find it is worse because these people present dubious evidence or none at all to support their theories.

I'm not trying to flame anyone here, it's a general attitude on this board I'm flaming. I swear people on here think that they're enlightened simply by going to a conspiracy website and joining up for free and this somehow places them in a spot free from ignorance on any level. It doesn't. We should be just as questioning of these skeptics as we are of things like mainstream information sources (especially if profits are involved in any way)... I should really make a proper thread about this issue but sadly few want to hear it or admit there is a problem.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Being a citizen of Belgium (Europe), a neighbouring country of The Netherlands where Queen Beatrix is the ruling monarch I know a little bit about her life and work in her country. I know that she can be a very hard women, just like all the other monarchs i.c. Queen Elizabeth (UK) or Queen Silvia (Spain). But I know also that she has a very gentle and emotional side and is not a ruthless person. During several disasters in her country like the Beilmermeer plane crash in a housing block or the blowing up of a fireworks factory killing dozens of citizens in the neighbouring village you saw a human being who suffered with her people. The expression on her face was real. Almost 90% of the Dutch people adore their queen and know that she spends very long hours at her desk working. On the other hand the Dutch people are very liberal and open minded, and do not accept everything by their government i.c. the riots during the inauguration of Queen Beatrix. She has to work every day to keep the acceptance of her people. Indeed, she is one of the wealthiest people in the world but so are many other people who have far more sinister agenda's than the people in the public face. At the moment I would rather live under the ruling of Queen Beatrix that under a nut like the president of the US.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Death to the nwo

Rise up and strike them down, while we still can. They will join all other tyrants of history on the Ash Heap!

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
No mater what these conferances are all about, if its done in secret it can't be good.

Once they have employed a miltary police state, we would have no chance. If we are to stop this it must be now!

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
-George Washington-

"Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." -- Mahatma Gandhi

When firearms go, all goes. We need them every hour.
-George Washington-

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid"
- Dwight D. Eisenhower-

A man with a gun is a citizen, a man without a gun is a subject. Our forefathers knew this to be true..... Why do so many of us question their wisdom?
-D. Michael Wiechman, May 14, 1996

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-Thomas Jefferson, Proposed Virginia Constitution, 1776, Jefferson Papers 344

" In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave,and hated, and scorned. when his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
-Mark Twain-

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people...To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -George Mason, during Virginia's ratification convention, 1788

"Gun bans don't disarm criminals, gun bans attract them." -- Walter Mondale, U.S. Ambassador to Japan, 4/20/94

"25 States allow anyone to buy a gun, strap it on, and walk down the street with no permit of any kind: some say it's crazy. However, 4 out of 5 US murders are committed in the other half of the country: so who is crazy?" -- Andrew Ford

Amendment II
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

This is what some of the greatest people in history have been trying to warn us about. This is the reason that the forefathers gave us the right to bear arms.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Oh'
On the religious side of this.

Jesus said, "When a strong man fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed; but when someone stronger than he attacks him and overpowers him, he takes away from him all his armour on which he had relied, and distributes his plunder." (Luke 11:21-22)

"It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery." (Gal. 5:1)

"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves." (Matt.7:15)

But they said: Nothing. Then said he unto them: But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise a scrip: and he that hath not, let him sell his coat and buy a sword.
Luke 22:26
(Jesus said he who live by the sword shall die by the sword, however, he said this to peter who was trying to stop his arrest. thus we should not live by the sword, but have one in case it is nessisary.) I added this because I knew people would jump on this.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
As I see it the word has been out for awhile on what is going on and most people just don't care. It seems if it doesn't involve you directly then who cares.

Look at the stock market and how they are going to keep us busy with the thought of getting a free 800.00 bucks. We can be bought so cheaply, how sad.

All they have to do is shut us off, no communications, no power to keep warm or cool. No power to so foods don't spoil. We are basically screwed because we have become fat and lazy and expect others to do the work.

As an example so many deny chemtrails well on day if you ever wake up it might just be to late.

Many here have tried to ask you to wake up observe your surroundings.

Do you love you family???????????????????????????????????????????????

Well they can't get everyone that way...lol

Lucky for me, I live in a rual area, plenty of Game & Bush food.

If it ever dose happen, I'll just head off into the Wilderness with my GF & a few others & they'll never even know we're out there..hehehe

Although, I doubt this will ever really happen. We may have many many hidden enemies, but at the same time, we also have many, many hidden allies too.

From what I hear, the Allies are somewhat stronger than the enemies also.

I donlt think we little people really have that much to fear in the long run...

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
this video has a lot of good information, but when I show people that have no clue about political conspiracies, I almost feel bad in a way. Ignorance is bliss is it not? I mean, there are a lot of people out there that can take in this kind of information and know how to properly analyze it as a regular joe; but then there are people like my mom who are so solid in their beliefs and so happy with how they see things, that Id rather not be the one to go and poop on their parade.

I have family members who think Im some sort of anarchist for showing it to them at all.

still, I think people should have an open mind enough to at least look and see what kind of ideas are out there, especially regarding the politics of their world/country.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hello

This is my first post...
altho I visit the forum for a long time.

Well now for the video critic. I just finished vieweing the Endgame which I'm glad to know by some above poster that the guy doesnt sell his videos, that he does it for free cause I didnt give him a cent to watch this, and why do I feel so good with not having to pay for it? Well lets see.... oh yes... because its not worthy of a single cent.

Ok, so he throws some nice facts about experiments, eugenics, super-human race enhanced with future technology (I actually would like to have some enhancements myself I admit) but... lets get serious. Shouting at ppl in the middle of the streets "I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE" "YOU ARE GOING TO PRISON" and for me the best of them all "THE NEW WORLD ORDER WILL NOT PREVAIL" come on...

Besides, if I was the governor of texas I would have had it arrested for public harassement or disturb to public order for that stunt he pulled off at night in front of the man's residence. Prolly the guy wasnt at home, and that might explain why he wasnt arrested and also why he did that, he knew the guy wasnt there.

Now for the whole conspiracy theory... so ok, lets imagine there is a.. ahmm... "conspiracy" to take the world under one goverment. For starters that can also be a good thing, if applied in the right way. But lets not get ahead in that... if there is actually a conspiracy of a minority of ppl to rule the world I personally think 2 things. One they wouldnt let themselves be captured on camera where everyone knows who they are, or announce their meetings which everyone knows where they take place, they wouldnt pack the whole place with all that tight security which isnt all that tight cause the guys you see there are your everyday security company guys working for a few dollars, etc etc etc. Of course the most powerful men (and women) or earth have the right to meet, just as the G-8 to discuss matters of world concern, but that doesnt make it a conspiracy... G-8 meetings are so secret as this one... but have actually tight and real security covering up their butts.

Either was ultra secret like the ones you would never hear about, or would be in plain sight - but this is neither. This is a pure "concern" meeting with actually some pretty mediocre ppl (from which I know 2 of them myself) which definatly dont have what it takes, nor the brains or the brawn, to be in a "secret society" or in a "world domination conspiracy". Ok, maybe they are in pretty good high places but that doesnt mean their "seat" actually does anything besides showoff, distraction or public amusement. If I had them at my secret society, I would personally shoot them... both... together with one shot cause its clearly a waste of ammo.

Second this is a project impossible to archieve using eugenics, genetics or any of the "etics". Lets be real... first of all eugenics is not a bad idea. Its has a lot of strong and viable points and we shouldnt immediatly associate it with nazism. Eugenics as you all know come litteraly from "good genes" now please do raise your arm who wishes to have some genetic malformation or even a cancer. Human enhancement is good, ppl... cant be used to control the world but its good enough. Now... for the food part, food war? How to do a food war in the major world powers? There is no way. So rulling the world is killing all the ppl of the third world? Errm no. Being evil... Even if they all die, the only thing you would get was some pretty good vacant lots for some beach houses, more oil and new vacation spots in some pretty good places that are completly messed up right now. Still no world domination here.

What does this guy intend to accomplish with this video? I swear, dont take me wrong, but this is a bad bad bad video. It didnt even amuse me cause its so filled with biblical ammounts of rubbish. Some of his attitudes actually made me question if he is completly sane or if he actually believes in the crap he says.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
this is by far one of the most thought provoking things i have ever seen in my life to think the American public is in the dark basically scares the hell out of me

[edit on 5-3-2008 by hosta420]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I just got done watching this video last night. Alex Jones does seem a tad over the top in his presentation from time to time. There is quite a bit of information to digest in this video and I may have to watch it a few more times just to get a handle on every thing.

I just ask however, is bilderberg trying to usher in the NWO type world talked about in this video? Maybe not. However I would say the chances of that many "elite" people meeting from that many walks of life in secret cannot be good. They more than likely don't have the "common" persons good interests in mind.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Before even beginning I apologize for rambling. I have many ideas and
much difficulty organizing them in a coherent manner and I admit that
perhaps it is slightly hypocritical of me to expect Alex Jones to focus
on what is important-- preserving the US Constitution so that the US
does not continue its decline into fascism and imperialism.

People should be ever vigilant against the decline of their freedoms and
should always regard the government with suspicion and I am one of the
most pro-freedom, anti useless and dangerous government beauraucracy
people one could ever meet, however I am also a transhumanist and I
think that overpopulation is a serious problem both in terms of the human
suffering it causes and the environmental damage it causes. Lashing out
against organizations like Planned Parenthood is devisive and alienates
many people who desperately want US sovereignty to be maintained and the US Constitution to be upheld.

Of course I am against testing drugs and poisons on people against their
will and forced sterilizations (although I would be happy to get a free
tubal ligation), and needless, immoral wars as ways to depopulate and
control people. I am, however, for efforts by nongovernment
organizations such as businesses and charities to educate and provide
birth control for people, whether those people are in 3rd world or more
developed countries. So I think what Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have
done is wonderful, not evil. Pianka's view that it would be great if
most humans were killed off by some horrid disease is not something I
ascribe to in the least, however-- as I want all diseases including
aging to become obsolete.

I disagree with Jones' assertion that the genetic code is being
"vandalized." I have no problem with most genetic modification of
plants and animals although some companies such as Monsanto do misuse
this research. Some environmentalists are good, some are bad, and many, perhaps even most are very misguided, such as those who have mislabeled a beneficial GMO product like golden rice as harmful and promote the carbon tax.

I adore Ray Kurzweil, although I disagree with his assertion that there
should be a one world government anytime soon. I think that aging is a
disease that should and will be overcome and I do not think this technology will be reserved only for sinister world leaders-- afterall have computers been reserved only for the extremely powerful?

I intend to be truly free someday-- free of genetic constraints, free
from human limitations and I intend to do so by having my genetics
altered and by merging with technology. I hope that I will be able to
achieve this dream someday although I am certainly not one of the
"elites." And by the way dAlen I think like your view of technology.

I agree with Alex Jones completely that many people are blind to the
fact that their freedoms are being taken away in the name of thing such
as the war on terror as they have been previously and continue to be
taken away in the war on drugs, but his rants against science, futurism,
and all those who think that the world is dangerously overpopulated are
destructive and turn people away from his valid points. I also think he
lacks sufficient information to determine whether the Bilderbergers are
actually a dangerous organization. (And shouting at members of their meetings won't help him determine that-- I think he should get someone really innocuous seeming to try to question them-- someone who at first appears to to be sweet an fawning and then gradually starts asking more serious and challenging questions. I am not saying that approach would necessarily work, but I don't think it could hurt.)

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Thank you for the secret information. God's new world order will arrive first.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
"Depopulation" is just a nice way of saying "MASS MURDER".

Like "structural readjustment" meaning "f(*&k the poor".

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

There is one thing I find confusing about the theory of supposed plan to reduce population. Why is it then that so many of these troglodytes, neo-fascists, and global elites are against birth control? Are they so bloodthirsty and greedy that they would rather use wars, starvation, etc. etc.?

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Just dont forget that 80% of humanity IS NOT Muslim.Ring any bells anyone?Alex jones is a known theorist with NO actually facts to back any of this movie up.I saw it a few times and the way it plays out is conjecture and opinion.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
They can take my life my land my liberty but they cant take God away from me.
There is no promise of tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
S&F

THANKS ALEX JONES AND THANKS ATS

I love watching videos that WAKE you up to something you didnt know.

knowledge is power people!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join