It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary, Bush, and Queen Elizabeth II are all related!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I love to do genealogical research. One of the best sites for finding your family history is Ancestry.com It is kinda expensive, but well worth the information you can amass via their One World Tree database. It was through Ancestry that I used the "find famous relatives" of my son, who is also connected to the bloodline below... but I won't hold it against him... lol

Hillary Rodham Clinton, and Barbara Pierce Bush (Dubya's Mom), are both 8th Great Granddaughters of Robert Lovering, born 06 Sept 1620 in Boston, Massachusetts.

Robert Lovering is the 4th Great Grandson of Margaret De Clare, who was born 1281 in Thomond, Connaught, Clare, Ireland. Margaret De Clare is also the 8th Great Grandmother of Queen Elizabeth II.

Margaret De Clare is a direct originator of a bloodline that includes Hillary Rodham Clinton, George W. Bush, and Queen Elizabeth II.

Wow.... small world huh?

I personally have no famous relatives or bloodlines... just a long history of average John's and Jane's.

As I can not personally prove the connections made above, I am posting this in Skunk Works to save some nice moderator the trouble... lol

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Okay... Great. That isn't very remarkable.

So what is all of this supposed to mean?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by benign.psychosis

It isnt? You dont think it remarkable that three people, among the worlds most recognizable and powerful, share the same family tree? I find it interesting to know that Bush and Clinton are related. Thanks for bringing this to our attention yankeerose. It opens up a plethora of questions.

CT

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
i found it interesting though not suprising... families hand together... the one i always found laughable was George Bush and John Kerry... "distant" cousins....

george sr: "i know georgie... will get that idiot cousin of yours john to run against you... no one would elect him...."
george jr: "i'm hungry"

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Good find. Is there any place that has a list of past presidents that were related?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

I found the information below at U.S. Presidents - Lists and Records

Presidential Families

Presidents related to earlier presidents

* James Madison: half first cousin twice removed of George Washington
* John Quincy Adams: son of John Adams
* Zachary Taylor: second cousin of James Madison
* Grover Cleveland: sixth cousin once removed of Ulysses Grant
* Benjamin Harrison: grandson of William Henry Harrison
* Theodore Roosevelt: third cousin twice removed of Martin Van Buren
* Franklin Roosevelt: fourth cousin once removed of Ulysses Grant, fourth cousin three times removed of Zachary Taylor, fifth cousin of Theodore Roosevelt
* Harry Truman: great-great-great nephew of John Tyler
* Richard Nixon: seventh cousin twice removed of William Taft, eighth cousin once removed of Herbert Hoover
* George Bush: fifth cousin four times removed of Franklin Pierce, seventh cousin three times removed of Theodore Roosevelt, seventh cousin four times removed of Abraham Lincoln, eleventh cousin once removed of Gerald Ford
* George W. Bush: son of George Bush

About.com :Genealogy

Presidents Closely Related

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Oh great...I am related to Queen Elizabeth through my mother's bloodline, which now means I am related to all the rest of the them....Yea...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
Wow.... small world huh?

Not really, just a very corrupt one.

Originally posted by alaskan
Good find. Is there any place that has a list of past presidents that were related?

Don't know about the place, but I'll bet they ALL are...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

It isnt? You dont think it remarkable that three people, among the worlds most recognizable and powerful, share the same family tree? I find it interesting to know that Bush and Clinton are related. Thanks for bringing this to our attention yankeerose. It opens up a plethora of questions.

CT

It was only two, wasn't it? They only share the same family tree based on a common relative that lived 300 years ago. That is hardly being related.

Even Barack Obama is related to both President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney, but they are like 11th cousins or something.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

CT

It was only two, wasn't it? They only share the same family tree based on a common relative that lived 300 years ago. That is hardly being related.

Even Barack Obama is related to both President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney, but they are like 11th cousins or something.

can you tell me if ron paul or dennis kuccenich is related to any of them?

ron paul 08 or dennis 08

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
A lot of people call David Icke a wacko, but I have found that he really does have a lot of information. He was the first person I read who brought up about the whole "bloodline" thing, but he is by no means the only person to research the inbreeding of the global elite. There have been closer ties made than those posted here so far.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Reply to benign.psychosis

No... all three (Bush, Hillary and the Windsors) are related to Margaret De Clare as shown in the OP.

Perhaps you do not find the field of genealogy interesting, but I do. I thought the connections that unite these three individuals to be very interesting. Maybe you would have been more interested if I had pointed out the connections to Butch Cassidy, Elvis Presley, John Glenn, Isaac Newton, Margaret I of Denmark, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Mary Todd Lincoln, or Anna of Russia. They all are on this same bloodline, and there are many more.

As for your claim about Obama... can you show the connections or reference the source of your information? I was just looking for Obama's Ancestry, and his fathers side only shows a few generations. His mothers side is far more interesting an lengthy, so I would assume your connections are from her linage.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Ah, I see. I didn't look at the name on the first one, assuming it was you're son that you were talking about. My mistake.

Anyway, genealogy in the conspiracy context is just about as useful as numerology, which is why I'm not very interested in it.

As for Obama, sure. There is a thread on ATS about ithere

Obama and Chaney are related by a distant relative by the name of Mareen Duvall, while Obama and Bush are related by Samuel Hinckley and Sarah Soole Hinckley.

I think to actually get anything out of this, you'd need to research the history of everyone in between to see if they were all part of some organized plan.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by benign.psychosis

...while Obama and Bush are related by Samuel Hinckley and Sarah Soole Hinckley.

Any relation to the John Hinckley Jr. who shot Reagan while his brother was having lunch with Bush Daddy?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

I could not find any connections for either Ronald Ernest Paul or Dennis John Kucinich.

Looks like they are just normal folk like me...lol They need someone to work on their family trees, maybe then we could find something.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Of course Kuchinich is not related to anyone as he's 2nd generation American Croat.
Even he has Croatian origin he was one of rare in Democratic Party which was against bombarding of Yugoslavia in 1999.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I could be wrong but….doesn’t this help David Ickes credibility…..?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

To be honest, I do not know who David Icke is, or what he is about. A quick search has lead to topics concerning royal bloodlines. So maybe this may be connected to his research. I will say that this particular bloodline is chock full of famous people... from royalty to out-laws. Every name you click on has even more connections. One could say this line is both blessed and cursed.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
I could be wrong but….doesn’t this help David Ickes credibility…..?

Not in the least. It doesn't prove anything, other than the fact if you go back far enough, you'll find a lot of people are "related." 500 to 800 years removed means there is very little genetic relation between two people. And on the surface, it seems significant that these two people are related, albeit centuries ago. However, the significance is diminished once you realize how many people "common" people are related to them, people who lived and died without becoming a significant player in even the local level of politics.

[edit on 21-1-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Hey YankeeRose

thanks for posting the info

Dont worry about a certain resident troll getting under your skin, you just post what you think the rest of us might be interested in, and you nailed it big time

Nicely done

Definitely, there are many researchers out there who have studied the long term linage relationships between the powerful in the world...

And the common ones have been proven beyond doubt...

There is a clear and ongoing plan to keep these bloodlines as pure as possible for as long as possible...

Why ? I have my own ideas, but they both make me sick as in throwing up and they also make me shudder...

But the rest of what I think is for another day

Nice post yankee,thanks again

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join