It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary, Bush, and Queen Elizabeth II are all related!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Yay! Our leaders are one big happy family...only if they could learn to be a bit nicer. You know I bet iraq is just Bush's childhood anger being vented out. I bet if he had a good sit down with my wonderful grandma it would all be better!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor
reply to post by scientist

The 10,000% difference is what "an order of magnitude" means.

en.wikipedia.org...

An order of magnitude is the class of scale or magnitude of any amount, where each class contains values of a fixed ratio to the class preceding it.

The ratio most commonly used is 10.

again, I understand your approach. I'm just saying - it's not even mildly convincing to me, and I assume others.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

10, right. I said the original number was about 6,000,000 descendants. "Within an order of magnitude" means that number times 10 (which is 60,000,000) or that number divided by 10 (which is 600,000).

And I really don't expect it to convince anyone. I just want people to think that maybe the living descendants of someone from the 1200's might not be that rare.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I suppose if we wnt back far enough and they records were availble each and everyone of us would be related to the other based on a common ancestor being Adam and Eve. I bet someone was out there waitng for this post, it was inevitable, so I thought I'd throw it in the mix.

I strongly believe in the bloodline theories. The elites take that very seriuosly. I can't find the link right now but I remmebr reading something very similar about the connection between world leader blood lines. The most significant one being that the mairrage between Prince Charles and Diana Spencer. I seem to recall that this wedding actaully completed the joining of two important blood lines and creating Prince william as 100% pure. From what I remember this sets up Prince William to be in control of quite a lot of people.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Seems like some members ignored or did not understand my previous post. It does not matter how many descendants/relatives there are. The only number that matters is ONE. One bloodline which has been in control of civilization for over a thousand years.

If your family tree does not "fork," you might be a Blueblood.

Here is an excellent video that has quite a bit about what we are talking about here, and how it fits into the bigger picture:
Ring of Power (video).

I originally posted it on the following thread which goes into a connective overview in aspects of American history:
A Bigger Picture (Rise of the NWO)

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Did you know all 43 U.S. presidents have carried British/French royal bloodlines into office? 34 have been genetic descendants from just one person, Charlemagne, the brutal eighth century King of the Franks. 19 of them directly descended from King Edward III of England. In fact, the presidential candidate with the most royal genes has won every single American election.

“This information comes from Burke's Peerage, which is the Bible of aristocratic genealogy, based in London. Every presidential election in America, since and including George Washington in 1789 to Bill Clinton, has been won by the candidate with the most British and French royal genes. Of the 42 presidents to Clinton, 33 have been related to two people: Alfred the Great, King of England, and Charlemagne, the most famous monarch of France. So it goes on: 19 of them are related to England's Edward III, who has 2000 blood connections to Prince Charles. The same goes with the banking families in America. George Bush and Barbara Bush are from the same bloodline - the Pierce bloodline, which changed its name from Percy, when it crossed the Atlantic. Percy is one of the aristocratic families of Britain, to this day. They were involved in the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament at the time of Guy Fawkes” -Researcher/Author David Icke, “Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center”

If America declared its Independence from the European monarchies in 1776, how is it possible that every single president has decended from European monarchs? If presidents are democratically elected as we are told, what are the odds that we would always choose members of British and French royal bloodlines to lead us?

“The Americas have always been owned and governed by the same royal families of Britain and Europe that conventional history states as being among those defeated during the wars of so-called ‘Independence.’” -Michael Tsarion, “Astrotheology and Sidereal Mythology”

“If it really is the Land of the Free and if, as is claimed, anyone really can become the president, you would fairly expect that the 43 presidents from George Washington to George W. Bush would express that genetic diversity. You're having a laugh. The presidents of the United States are as much a royal dynasty as anything in Europe, from whence their bloodlines came.” -David Icke, “Tales from the Time Loop”

Researchers like David Icke, Michael Tsarion, and Fritz Springmeier, along with foundations like the New England Historical Genealogy Society, Burkes Peerage, the Roman Piso Homepage, and other reliable genealogical sources have documented these royal presidential bloodlines. Actually, by branching out far enough on the presidential family tree, the dedicated researcher will find that all 43 presidents share kinship, belonging to the same general ancestry, often called the 13th Illuminati bloodline, the Merovingian line, and/or the Windsor-Bush bloodline.

“If you go deeply enough into the genealogical research you will find that ALL the presidents are from this line …A spokesman for Burkes Peerage, the bible of royal and aristocratic genealogy based in London, has said that every presidential election since and including George Washington in 1789 has been won by the candidate with the most royal genes. Now we can see how and why. United States presidents are not chosen by ballot, they are chosen by blood!” -David Icke, “The Windsor-Bush Bloodline”

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Granted the relationships are sometimes distant 10th or 15th cousins, but in a country with hundreds of millions to choose from, this simply cannot be chance or coincidence. Gary Boyd Roberts, a genealogist at the New England Historic Genealogical Society thoroughly traced these connections in his book “Ancestors of American Presidents.” George W. Bush himself is directly related to 16 former U.S. presidents including George Washington, Millard Filmore, Franklin Pierce, Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses Grant, Rutherford B. Hayes, James Garfield, Grover Cleveland, Teddy Roosevelt, William H. Taft, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Richard Nixon, and Gerald Ford.

Bush is closely related to the king of Albania and has kinship with every member of the British royal family and the House of Windsor. He is related to 20 British Dukes, the 13th cousin of Britain’s Queen Mother, and of her daughter Queen Elizabeth. He is 13th cousin once removed from Prince Charles and has direct descent from King Henry III, Charles II, and Edward I of England. Through the House of Windsor and King Henry III, the Bush’s and Bill Clinton are genetically related as well.

“According to Burke's Peerage, even according to the official genealogy, Bill Clinton is genetically related to the House of Windsor, the present royal family in Britain; to every Scottish monarch; to King Henry III of England; and to Robert I of France.” -David Icke, “Alice in Wonderland and the World Trade Center”

In 2004 George W. Bush ran as a “Republican” against “Democrat” John Forbes Kerry – his 16th cousin. These cousins, related to the same British and French monarchs, are also secret society brothers in the infamous Skull and Bones fraternity. John Kerry descends from King Henry II of England and Richard the Lionheart, leader of the third Christian crusade in 1189. He also has links to royalty in Albania, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia, Persia, and France, but still not enough royal genes to top George Bush. Earlier in 2000 we see the same story - George W. Bush ran neck and neck with Al Gore; another supposed democrat and cousin of the Bush family.

“Al Gore is a descendant of Edward I, Roman Emperors Louis I, II, and Charles II and is direct descendant of Charlemagne which makes him a distant cousin of Richard Nixon and George W. Bush. So the top “democratic” candidates against Bush in 2000 and 2004 were actually his cousins!” -Michael Tsarion, “Where History Ends DVD”

“Never in the history of the United States have two presidential candidates been as well endowed with royal alliances. There has always been a significant “royal factor,” in those who aspired to the White House, with Presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt and Ronald Reagan, among others, all boasting blue blood links. Al Gore…a descendant of Edward I, he is also a cousin of former U.S. President Richard Nixon, who resigned from the White House in 1974 for his part in the Watergate scandal. However, Al Gore does have direct links to the Holy Roman Empire. He is descendant of Roman Emperors Louis II, Charles II, and Louis I and is therefore also a direct descendant of Charlemagne, the eighth-century Emperor. The problem is that Gore’s Charlemagne links also make him a cousin of George W. Bush.” -Harold Brooks-Baker, Burke’s Peerage Publishing Director from p. 7, NEXUS magazine, Vol 8, No 1, January-February edition

By placing bloodline members on both sides of America’s faux political dichotomy, the old monarchs have guaranteed their right to throne under the guise of democratic elections. Back in 1996 we see the same tactic as “Democrat” Bill Clinton defeated “Republican” Bob Dole, his cousin.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

Thank you for providing some excellent details.

From this we can see that it is not even a matter of chance or coincidence that these people somehow have some distant relation to someone of old nobility. They do not trace their roots back to one famous person or another, but to long lists of members in the ruling class dating back even to ancient Rome.

I stated earlier, I happen to have some ties to French Royalty, but cannot make a huge list of relatives whose names everyone would recognize.

[edit on 1/21/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I must say I never expected this topic to get so much attention. Thank you everyone for all the comments and new information posted since the OP. My post was meant as a lighthearted quip about how by using genealogy, we can find the most weird and wonderful connections between us all.

At the time, I only had a passing knowledge of royal bloodlines. It was never my intent to point a suspecting finger at anyone. Black blood, blue blood, Dragon Order, reptilians, and the occult topics never even occurred to me. But since the OP, I have been following some of your leads further, and the results have been shocking to say the least.

The combined evidence does seem to prove that for some reason these bloodlines have produced "above average" progeny, that seem to appeal to the masses. It would be very interesting to see how their DNA may be different, or perhaps if there are more markers active in this strand. Looking at the famous connections... it is full of politicians or leaders, writers, artistic types, and some very manipulative type people . What I do not see are athletes, explorers, military, Doctors or inventors. There are some, but they are few and far between.

I must also point out that this bloodlines roots are heavily Germanic and Aryan... which for me is scary because I always thought that whole philosophy was more a personal state of mind than a birthmark.

Once again, thank you all so much for everything. This topic has ignited in me a quest to find out more about what is really going on here.

And as a personal side note... both my son and his father who are of this bloodline, are very brave men... but they are deathly afraid of snakes and reptilian type things... lol Now what's up with that??? lol

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

hi, i found this site when doing some research for my book and into my family history for the purpose of writing.

lately i feel like i am going a bit nuts as what seemed to be a set of bizarre coincidences now look like pieces of a jigsaw fitting together.

fortunately i don't need to go to a genealogist to piece together my ancestry (on my fathers side). he apparently descends through the paternal line directly from a guy in ireland called niall of the nine hostages then down through the high kings of ireland, its very well documented in public/historical records that we are the direct ancestors...looking further back it appears these people date back to the Tuatha da dan (i think thats the spelling).

through my dads mother his bloodline goes back to Edward I of england via his daughter Elizabeth Plantagenet, who married into yet another royal family both tracing their ancestry back to the merovingians. william the conquerors descendants and Alfred of englands descendants also get into the mix.

in addition, the my grandmother's family name links to another French aristocratic family (franks) who also go back to the merovingians and before that the scythians and trojans (kind priam etc).

thats if the genealogists are right. its all a bit of a revelation, in addition i have found that makes me a distant cousin of at least ten people i know socially (all of whom i have been particularly drawn to) and counting, who share one or several common ancestors. all are indeed so called "noble" english families.

it is not acceptable in the politically correct climate in the UK to even discuss such things, which leaves me rather frustrated.

for years i have had a fascination with ufos, aliens, the pleidians, crop circles, environmental activism, and the list goes on...

i am also considered to by psychic by my family (precognition and telepathy) and am blood type rhesus negative, low blood pressure etc. which i gather can be associated with the above bloodlines.

i have become a little obsessed with the study of genetics and esoteric studies, but in a completely benign way. i do not buy into the lizard theories of icke although i think he is very interesting in many ways....

i am certainly no lizard.

can anyone help me find out if i am going crazy? the bizarre thing is that i knew all the stuff about star children/alien hybrids before ever reading anyone elses work on the matter, i have been brought up in a very factual educational environment. now i find that all the theories i know by instinct are out there.....

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

keen to get into a discussion about this, my post is under semjase.....

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by semjase

All I can say is, I know the feeling. Best of luck in your research.

No, you are not going crazy in my opinion.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The people in the following list, have worked for the Bauer/Rothchild family, and they are related to the Bauer/Rothschilds (or Rockefellers):

Adolf Schicklgruber (bastard son of a Rothschild)
Yosef Stalin (bastard son of a Bauer/Rothchild)
William J. Clinton (bastard son of a Bauer/Rothchild)

Visit sources:
www.geocities.com...

www.google.com

[edit on 7-4-2008 by ChadOnLife]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Being a half-crazed family-history nut myself, I can say this: if you start with one well-known person and work backwards (as in...find out who that person's father and mother are and who THEIR parents are), you will eventually encounter multiple family lines stemming from that original person. For example, my 12th cousin is Queen Elizabeth II of England, but in order to do this, I had to work backwards through her father, George V until I reached our common ancestor, who is John of Gaunt.

As for the discussion about George Bush, Obama and Hillary all being related, I have a few things to add to this: did you know that Laura Bush and Pres. Bush are related? Or that President Bush (and myself included, since Pres. Bush is my 8th cousin) is related to nearly every president throughout US history? You COULD blow it off and explain this by saying that "well, of COURSE they're all related...it goes all the way back to Adam and Eve" however, recent discoveries have shown us that there are human fossils dating to a time a long time before Adam and Eve were introduced through the Bible? Interesting, huh? So, no, we don't all come from one singular gene pool, and we are not all related.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I know this thread is rather old, but I have just read it for the first time, and I notice that nobody has pointed out the errors in the family trees in the first post. There is a gap of 160 years between Magaret De Lovaine and Nathan Louvering, and a gap of 360 years between Anne Wells and Mary Elizabeth Walsh, where is the missing information please?

regards Zeph

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
i watched a documentary called "the arrivals" on you tube.... and apparently Obama is Bush's jnr 11th cousin!! so ui see they keep the money and the power in the family in this way! and lets e honest.... they rule the world! scary when you think about it! we've already seen what they are capable of (Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.). and 9/11 was a cult sacrifice and was staged and performed on that particular day... 9+1+1=11 this is satans nr. cause 10 implies God and skipping it would give u satan coz he thinks hes above God... they explain it better ... www.wakeupproject.com

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

George H. W. Bush Sr. Book Recalls Frustration at Son’s Critics: “I’m An Angry Old Man Hurting For My Son!”
“Poppy”: Please Take it Easy on Yourself and Others.
Some advice from an Ex-Deputy Assistant Secretary of State who worked for you and Reagan….
Think of yourself, BUSH SR or Poppy, as the new “American Ivan Turgenev” writing the Russian Masterpiece Fathers and Sons!
In a recent Huff Post blog, I read with great concern how my former boss and POTUS Exemplar—discrete, wise, effective, broke out into an eruption, ranting that his son, George Bush Jr, was in effect ‘unfairly criticized’ for his failure in acting more promptly or effectively in the FEMA catastrophe, we now know as “The Hurricane Katrina Disaster”.
Now I am not a fan of Bush Jr especially when I compare him to his brother Governor Jeb Bush. However, the real issue for Poppy is not how bad his son was as POTUS but rather could he, Poppy, have stopped his son from committing such unconscionable atrocities?! –
--FALSE FLAG—9/11.
--Disseminating false intelligence WMD.
--Initiating illegal war in Iraq and creating a faked “war on terrorism”
--Taking away American Freedoms and Civil Rights with the falsely named “Patriot’s Act”
--Compromising US Intel agents (military and civilians) at home and abroad
--Sending five thousand troops to their deaths
-- Recklessly spending billions of tax payer dollars on a force structure a la Rumsfled/Cheney that was outmoded and self defeating
--creating a deficit economy and precipitating a financial crisis.
I am sure my readers can add much more to the list of disasters that summarize Bush Jr's terms in office ….
But what is “Poppy” really upset about ?
In my humble opinion, having worked with Bush Administration and knowing his WASP style of modesty, and non-criticism, I suspect that Poppy is really upset with himself for having allowed the nefarious Karl Rove, the GOEBBELS of the REPUBLICAN PARTY and his neocon associates to draft Bush Jr into a CABAL with the most evil, slick of vice presidents, Dick Cheney.
I have known about Cheney and Rumsfeld since the days when I worked for Nixon, who had his own problems. But there was one message that was clear at that time, under Bush Sr’s instructions , WE IN THE REAGAN AND BUSH SR ADMINISTRATION WERE TO RID OURSELVES AND THE ADMINSTRATION of all IDEALOGICAL REPUBLICANS ----and especially CHENEY AND RUMSFELD in particular.
And those who worked for SecState, James Baker, did exactly that. In fact, the most honorable member of the BUSH SR WH staff was none other than General Brent Scowcroft, a great man and a great military officer and btw an outstanding MORMON.
But when Brent criticized Bush Jr for his ILLEGAL activities, BUSH JR said ”KEEP QUIET OLD MAN”.
When BUSH JR was asked by the media did he ever consult BUSH SR, JR replied arrogantly, “I consult the father above!” Namely Jesus! [Who by the way for all of HIS great MESSIANIC VIRTUES as a prophet never initiated a war or ended HABEAS CORPUS].
So , who is really to blame for the errant son—The American Public?? --- I DON’T THINK SO!!
I strongly suggest that Bush Sr read the great Russian Masterpiece of Ivan Turgenev , called Fathers and Sons in which he examines the CONFLICT BETWEEN the OLDER GENERATION , reluctant to accept reforms, and the NIHILISTIC YOUTH , portrayed by Eugene Bazarov, considered to be the “FIRST BOLSHEVIK” in Russian History.
No one single POTUS has been AS NIHILISTIC in attitude- “You are either with me or against me!”—nor as nor as nihilistic in action “We have successfully accomplished our task” (failed war with thousands of American soldiers dead or damaged)
In short, Poppy, your son was not a good natured incompetent that was unfairly judged, he was a complete disaster!
Now Poppy, here is a psychiatric advice.
When you externalize your anger and pain , it means that you have been feeling very guilty for having let GEORGIE BOY become POTUS instead of the proper Bush candidate (Jeb).
In Fathers and Sons , Turgenev described a six year period of time during which there was social ferment, Russia’s bloody, costly defeat in the Crimean War and finally the emancipation of the serfs. [read American people post Bush].
In other words, Poppy, you wrote the wrong book and criticized the wrong people. You are the Tragic Turgenev of our times. But instead of a novel, you produced a monstrosity of a president and his coterie that destroyed the prestigious Bush-Prescott name.
In reaction to your own mistakes Poppy, Jeb now had to go around and KOW TOW TO THE CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS once again—MISTAKENLY—to rectify the Bush legacy.
Jeb should eschew these people who brought our country, our citizens and the world to the brink of financial and military disaster. May I suggest that JEB who had been a competent governor

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join