It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Self Running 900 Watt Fuelless Electrical Generator! The Real Deal???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Self Running 900 Watt Fuelless Electrical Generator

I'll let the video speak for itself....

Discuss!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
TANSTAAFL. There ain't no such thing as a free lunch. Perpetual motion machines are not possible according to the first law of thermodynamics. A device that delivers more energy than was put into it cannot exist. Every so often I hear of a new batch of suckers who have invested in the latest "magic" PM machine. You can be certain that there is trickery involved with this device.

[edit on 1/20/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

Ok... the first law of thermodynamics are being seen, as a law valid to all types of energy creation....this is false.

Source

The increase in the internal energy of a system is equal to the amount of energy added by heating the system, minus the amount lost as a result of the work done by the system on its surroundings.

Source

- The science of heat and temperature and of the laws governing the conversion of heat into mechanical, electrical, or chemical energy.

- Pertaining to motion connected with heat.

However in many of the electromagnetic devices claiming to have overunity or atleast be selfrunning, the outcome shows a cooling of the coils used instead of heat....
Also in many of the machines, when batteries are used as powersource, they tend to get overcharged and not discharged...
They are not making heat into energy or loosing energy into heat...

I suggest doing some tests of your own and look here at Jean-Louis Naudin's homepage jnaudin.free.fr, scroll down and see: "Magnetic motors researches" and "Electromagnetic devices researches"

I truly hate when people use the laws of thermodynamics to disprove machines not even using any of the substances made to determine that very law.

And to believe all and any possible experiment with electromagnetics, allready have been done is to be naive and blind also.

So...anyone using the laws of thermodynamics to disprove theese new discoveries, should be able to explaine the reason for overcharging of powersources while cooling down the coils in theese machines, before they open their mouths to spew out their beloved stoneage law!

If you can't...i suggest you stop refeering to the thermodynamics law.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Some just don't get that we live on a massive, iron cored generator, and that every day we are bombarded with more energy than we can possibly use from our humble sun.
I am positive that over-unity devices of all types are impossible.
But someone will eventually find a way to tap into the limitless sea of energy that abounds everywhere around us.
It's not "free" or "over unity", but making use of something already there.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gotrox
But someone will eventually find a way to tap into the limitless sea of energy that abounds everywhere around us.

Well that's exactly what overunity devices do, they tap into external energy sources, and produce more power than required to keep running. Wind, solar and hydroelectric generators are all overunity as they make use of external sources of energy. And these electromagnetic motors are overunity as well if they are tapping "zero point energy" or "energy from the vacuum".

Note to TheAvenger: A device that makes use of an external energy source is NOT classed as a "Perpetual Motion Machine", and it is NOT a violation of the laws of thermodynamics!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
That video is a total crock!

The first motor received it's power from the cable he unplugged and that is all!
The larger motor and the lights had another power source.... a power source that he is billed for every 3 months

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

You may be right, but I still think there may be something to this concept.

The sheer volume of inventors who allegedly have had a working device, from Stubblefield, Tesla, Carr, Ring, Moray etc all the way to the present, plus the testimony of Disclosure Project witnesses that these devices do exist, plus the fact that there IS theoretical support for "zero point energy" or "vacuum energy" in mainstream physics.... these all suggest to me that these devices ARE possible.

But, they would be too much of a threat to the Oil/Fossil Fuels status quo....

sty

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
be sure that we do not 100% understand the physics of of universe. Amazing resources can be found here:

www.rexresearch.com...

very good collection. I agree not all the stuff presented there is automatically true , but I am sure that at least a third of the described experiments can be reproduced at any time.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Well that's exactly what overunity devices do, they tap into external energy sources, and produce more power than required to keep running. Wind, solar and hydroelectric generators are all overunity as they make use of external sources of energy. And these electromagnetic motors are overunity as well if they are tapping "zero point energy" or "energy from the vacuum".

Note to TheAvenger: A device that makes use of an external energy source is NOT classed as a "Perpetual Motion Machine", and it is NOT a violation of the laws of thermodynamics!

You really believe this, huh? Exactly what source of "external energy" would you say is being tapped into here? Orgone energy? Cosmic energy? "free" energy?

I would challenge them to turn all electrical power off at the facility and run their device for 72 straight hours. Reality will set in. I stand by my previous assertation: TANSTAAFL.

[edit on 1/20/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Unfortunately the last 500 years or more is littered with perpetual motion machine scams so it'll be really tough to get any patent office or scientist to even consider looking at such a claim these days. Even in the improbable case that it's the real deal for the first time in recorded history there's a heap of hurdles to get over for it to get any form of acceptance.

'Free' energy is all around but it all boils down to being able to collect/generate & distribute it as cheaply or cheaper than conventional sources. If you want to sell a kWh of clean energy from a renewable source it still has to be cheaper than the more conventional dirty sources of the same energy or it simply won't get bought. Making the dirtier sources more expensive by taxing the producers in proportion to their bad emissions will change the balance and that's happening now but guess who suffers by bearing the cost of 'free' energy

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
You really believe this, huh? Exactly what source of "external energy" would you say is being tapped into here? Orgone energy? Cosmic energy? "free" energy?

Yes, yes I do believe it. Because as I already mentioned, there's quite a significant body of evidence for it.

When you have literally thousands of people over hundreds of years all excited and passionate about something - odds are there's some truth to it

"Free Energy" is a terrible term, because we all know it's not going to be "Free". These devices are obviously going to have costs in time, money, resources, labor etc.

As for the actual energy source - I believe it's the Universe itself! The Universe is a massive energy field and there's abundant energy all around us all the time. And there IS support for this concept in mainstream physics.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
While I do believe that the ‘solar capacitor’ can be tapped into, I really don’t think this fellow has done it. Plus his beard is fake.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
AGGGGAHHHHHHHH,
When will you people learn to keep your minds open to the possibilities that everything is possible. The Laws of Thermodynamics are not regidily set in stone, have loops holes especially if you consider bose-einstein condensation and quantum mechanics.

It's precisely this kind of thinking that gets us no-where. If I where a scientist I would spend my whole career destroying this so-called law that has billions of loop-holes in it.

Either evolve with these possibilities or remain in the past

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

You should tell permaculturists the first law of thermodynamics because it seems we're breaking it ie put some work in, reap great rewards later on.

It would be nice to see a free energy system, but I don't think we'll have access to this type of thing anytime soon...The power companies wouldn't make any money off you; that wouldn't be very fair would it?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Just remember that a couple of bicycle mechanics accomplished heavier than air flight before there were any aeronautical engineers.

It wouldn't surprise me if a member of the Blues Travelers invented a new kind of energy machine.

However, the video proves nothing.

There could be any number of energy sources concealed from view.

What is most suspicious to me is the fact that he didn't have all the bulbs screwed in from the beginning.

The whole thing with screwing in the bulbs was just theatrics.

[edit on 2008/1/21 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Ummmm---NOT. Wind, solar and hydro are all fairly innefficient, don't generate more energy than goes into them, and in no case can be called "over unity". The source of the generating energy is immaterial. To be called over unity, the quantity of exiting energy must be greater than the quantity of entering energy.
Don't confuse electricity with energy.

Even zero point or ionosphere or even tapping the earth magnetic field can't be called over unity or perpetual. Eventually, the sun will die, earth will lose it's field, and the universe will end.

Maybe a new term should be coined. "Practically perpetual" or "Practically over unity".

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Honestly theres no such thing as getting energy from no where. Over unity devices tap into Zero Point Energy in the space fabric all around us.

I am friends with John Searl, the inventor of the Searl Effect Generator and he states that his devices doesn't even break the rules. They just need a bit of a change to state that a device obtain energy from the space fabric.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gotrox

We are talking in logical terms here. It would take a LONG time for zero point energy to run out. So long I don't even think its worth putting that point forward because its so far off in the future I don't think we have a number for it.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The closest thing to perpetual motion would have to be the motion of the planets themselves or the oscillations of atoms.

Now let's suppose we find a way to tap into the kinetic energy of the earth's rotation (rotational and/or orbital motion) at a conversion cost below that of using fossil fuels. The next global crisis would be the days getting longer at an alarming rate or the earth entering a spiral toward the sun.

Even if it's 'free' energy there's always a cost like financial costs up front and an environmental cost further down the line. Maybe the only 'free' way out of an energy crisis is to reduce demand.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Ummmm---NOT. Wind, solar and hydro are all fairly innefficient, don't generate more energy than goes into them, and in no case can be called "over unity".

So you are saying that, for example, the generator at Niagara Falls hasn't produced more usable power than it requires to run?

The source of the generating energy is immaterial. To be called over unity, the quantity of exiting energy must be greater than the quantity of entering energy.

No, it must produce more usable power than it requires to run. Like the generator at Niagara Falls.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join