It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Symbol in PS3/XBox360 Game?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
try playing assasins creed for xbox 360.....your actually working for the illuminati back 2000 years ago.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
You see the symbol of the Illuminati every time you buy something. On the back of our one dollar bill is the Illuminati insigna. Research the latin on the seal..it will take about 3 minutes. It says, "It is favorable" "New Order of the ages"....[new world order]. the date at the base of the "organizational" pyramid is 1 May 1776, the date that Adam Weishaupt finished the plan. This is the real truth. The thirteen arrows and such are the thirteen families of the Illuminati.....this was adopted in 1913 when the Illuminati took control of our lives through the Federal Reserve, a private banking institution......true story.

Nope. Not the Illuminati symbol.

Nope. Annuit Coeptis - "Favorable Beginning" or "Favorable Undertaking"

Nope. New Order of the Ages means New Order of the Ages.

Nope. MDCCLXXVI is 1776.

Nope. Adam Weishaupt was not a member of the first design committee (Franklin, Adams, Jefferson), nor was he a member of the second design committee (Lovell, Scott, Houston) nor the third committee (Middleton, Rutledge, Boudinot or the artist: Barton), and unless he changed his name to Charles Thomson, he wasn't part of the final design team.

Nope. Thirteen arrows denote the power of war, controlled by the original 13 colonies' representatives in Congress. The thirteen olive branches denote the power of peace, which was also controled by the original 13 colonies' representatives in Congress.

Nope. The Seal was created prior to June 20, 1782 - which is the date that the Blazon of the Great Seal of the United States was approved by Congress. Nowhere near 1913.

Nope. Illuminati group died out in 1785. The only surviving illuminati groups are fictional and solely in the minds of fiction writers and conspiracy theory hacks.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
try playing assasins creed for xbox 360.....your actually working for the illuminati back 2000 years ago.

Nope. You're actually working for an imaginary company that claims that they are the modern day Templars.

You probably made that incorrect guess because of the picture of the Eye of Providence.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Yeah Meat is right about this one. The game has you playing in the world of Templars and assassins The Illuminati didn't even come about into the 1800's I believe in Germany.

It's funny how people will just group things together in their mind and make it a fact so it fits in their agenda.

BTW- I still want to know about Zelda. I loved that game.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mmmeat

Thanks again for sheding factual light on a widely misunderstood symbolic presentation.

Wonderful contributions here, but I'm still not seeing the "eye" in the OP's link. It must be only viewable by the initiated.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

As stated, you are definitely not working for the illuminati. There IS a differance between the illuminati and the templars. I WOULD know. I have nothing better to do then play assassins creed, and research these things.

And i would too like to know about Zelda. If all you have is the triforce, you have nothing.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
zelda has nothing to do with the illuminati. the only thing that these conspiracy theorists argue is that link is the white light destined to save us form the blakc great evil gandorf who is attempting to control the entire world using propaganda and underhanded tactics.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
areyosicker, yur sig is wrong. i dont use ie.

And thats hardly a conspiricy. Its symbolism. Thats like every epic story ever.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by cidrolls4s]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yep we are all nuts. When Bush senior said it's time for a new world order 10 years prior to sept. 11th. During a state of the union address. I mean if our own presidents are saying it's time for a N.W.O. it's all a big fat joke. The N.W.O. is going to protect all of us.
Yep David Rockefeller is a nut when he was qouted as saying he's part of a "cabal" in his bio. book.
I suppose all those summer nights at Monte Rio are nothing. All those qoutes from men in high places saying it's time to rid America of the Constitution because it's outdated is a fat joke and N.W.O talk from almost every leader in the gov across the world. It's got me laughing right now

Yup the Illuminati is dead
There's no need to worry at all.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Its not joke. its going to happen. Just in his last State of the Union he referred to the North American Union. its no joke. Another attack in the US soon and then martial law.....won't be any laughing then. The Illuminati is real and they exist for now......

reply to post by mitchelcopper

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig

Originally posted by hikix
Im playing Zelda for Nintendo DS right now... talk about Illuminati Symbology!

You mean the original Zelda?

That's interesting- can you give us examples.
Cory

Hey man, you remember back in the day on the original Nintendo system with the original Zelda.
Dungeon...I think it was 4...or 7 (I can't really remember) but it was shaped like a swastika.
And yeah, before you say "well, a manji (japanese name for a swastika) is shaped like that too", keep in mind, in the original instruction booklet, the dungeon was called "Nazi".

I'd bet my neighbor's eyes on it.

Uh, I forgot where I was going with this.
I guess all this nostalgia about oldschool Zelda distracted me from what I was going to say.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmmeat
Nope. You're actually working for an imaginary company that claims that they are the modern day Templars.

Actually, you're working for the supposed lineage of the Assassins, which were a group of Muslims that were fighting against the Templars during the Crusades of the Middle Ages.

Also, according to weirdload.com :

The initial friendly relations between Assassins and Mongols quickly waned, and Hulagu Khan was sent from Karakoram to destroy the Assassins. He slowly and deliberately went after each mountain stronghold. Khurshah submitted and pleaded that Alamut be spared, but it was not. Neither was he — finally being murdered on the way back from a useless trip to try to see the Great Khan. Through trickery and brutality, the Mongols slew all the Assassins they could find, including babies.

Then Hulagu advanced on Baghdad, besieged it, and when the Caliph surrendered, butchered his retinue. The last Arab Caliph was trampled to death by horses after he revealed the hiding place of his treasury. Then Baghdad was raped, pillaged, and sacked — 800,000 were slaughtered indiscrimately. The ancient irrigation system was wrecked and Mesopotamia never recovered.

So, if all of this is true, then history is much more colorful and interesting than even I would have thought possible.

You probably made that incorrect guess because of the picture of the Eye of Providence.

Your pal,
Meat.

I do hope that the information that I've provided sheds some light on the historical significance of this most interesting group of people. If you have any other questions, you need only to ask.

TheBorg

Edit:

wu kung,

Actually, if I remember correctly, that dungeon was in the shape of the REAL swastika, not the one that the Nazis used. It was reversed in shape, which in Japan, is actually a symbol of peace.

Anyway, we're digressing from the topic. We're discussing the 360 and PS3 games. Lets keep the conversation to these systems and games for now please. Thanks for the contribution too. It IS appreciated.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung

Hey man, you remember back in the day on the original Nintendo system with the original Zelda.
Dungeon...I think it was 4...or 7 (I can't really remember) but it was shaped like a swastika.
And yeah, before you say "well, a manji (japanese name for a swastika) is shaped like that too", keep in mind, in the original instruction booklet, the dungeon was called "Nazi".

I'd bet my neighbor's eyes on it.

Uh, I forgot where I was going with this.
I guess all this nostalgia about oldschool Zelda distracted me from what I was going to say.

Dude- you need to get the Wii and download all the old 8 bit nintendo games. It's the best!

I just don't think the current state of video game designers are owned by the illuminati but it is possible that some of them have an interest in these societies and put in their own little "easter eggs" for people to spot.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Aye, nothing that new... Games have been loaded with symbolism for a long time... And they ARE used for mind control... Just look into America's Armies... A FPS used by our government to lure our young adults into military programs.
reply to post by SonicInfinity

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
hey. on this zelda illuminati theme.. yeah , for sure the illuminati symbology is present in zelda.. but.. i dunno, could be argued one way or the other. is it the programmers borrowing from myth .. or is it nwo funding or these games.. who knows.

anyways.. i played a limk to the past , am about half way through i think.. but heres the big symbolism i just couldnt ignore..

there are two worlds in a link to the past. there is the dark world (not sure if thats the exact name of it) and then theres the normal world, and you can warp with each using the mirror. each point in the light world corresponds to a point in the dark world.. basically the same exact place but they look a bit different.

anyhow.. in the dark world hyrule castle is replaced by a huge pyramid. ok.. so.. ots a big pyramid.. big deal , i hear you say. ok.. now go to the top of the pyramid and warp to the light world and you find yourself on hyrule castle...only the place where you have warped to has a huge eye drawn on the ground.

get an emulator and try it out.

further more , i have just been playing zelda twilight princess.. and think im about a 1/3 through... and hyrule castle has again turned in to a ginat pyramid...i'll keep an eye out (heh) for the eye...oh.. and before i even saw the pyramid in tp i notice when the hearts are empty they become eyes .. like watching the player.. its disconcerting. also when the wagon is on fire its avatar looks like a set of eyes.. and.. i sound nuts but all the bad guys so far have an eye in the forehead... but.. well.. thats what i found.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

Originally posted by mmmeat

Actually, you're working for the supposed lineage of the Assassins, which were a group of Muslims that were fighting against the Templars during the Crusades of the Middle Ages.

Nope. The character you're playing is Desmond Miles. Desmond is working for an imaginary company that claims that they are the modern day Templars.

When Desmond is in the Animus, you're replaying genetic memories of of his ancestors - who were, apparently, assassins.

For the next two games, it's important to remember that.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Here's a game I came across and found lots of symbolism:

FLOW for PS3, by Sony.
Developed by That Game Company

We have a game with the following symbolism:

- slogan of the game is 'life could be simple'
- Logo of the game looks like a sun with two snakes on either side
It can also represent sperm and egg, or a sound vibration rippling outwards from the center. (we have light, sound, and life themes, just from the logo).
- Game claims anyone can just pick up and play. Controls are very easy.
- Levels consist of controlling different types of consciousness throughout different worlds.
- Each consciousness is its own body
- All beings are made of light and sound.
- The object of the game is to absorb other beings.
- As beings interact with each other, they make seemingly random music, but it all sounds great with the peaceful background music.
- As you absorb more beings, you grow larger and more 'illuminated'.
- There are beings that send you 'up' or 'down' each level. They act as doorways.
- The very end of the game, in the credits, they 'special thank' George Lucas.

My opinion:
We have a game that shows re-incarnation, where beings interact through light and music. They say light is knowledge, and music is the universal language.

We also have the concept of god/creature. By you controlling the creature, nothing is special there. It's like all video games. However, if you set the controller down, and don't touch it, the being randomly floats around the screen, not progressing because it has no guidance from YOU, who in this scenario, is god. Once you pick up the controller and guide the being, the game can continue.

Also, at the end of a level, right before consciousness is transferred to a new being, you are surrounded in what I can only describe as swimming in a prism. Beautiful music, amazing lights, all colors, almost like being near the source of life (or creator or The God). Once you decide to leave this level, you start again, as a new being. There are 6 beings in total.

The symbolism of sacred geometry is present as well. EVERY creature is made up of symmetric shapes such as crescents, circles, and different curves.

I mentioned George Lucas in the game credits, which I found very weird.
The reason being is that in one of David Icke's documentaries, where he interviews an African Chief about the Reptilian race in Africa, he mentions that they look exactly like Darth Maul from Star Wars. Down to the details such as the horns around their head and the eyes/teeth/make up. He posed the question to David Icke 'sir, where did they get their ideas from?'.

Well, where did That Game Company get their idea for this game from?
Did George Lucas provide a bit more than just 'Industrial Light and Magic'?

I supposed "life could be simple" if you know where to look...

[edit on 19-2-2008 by quintar]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mmmeat

Looks like I'm gonna have to play more of that game I guess. I'm not very far in it at all, and it's starting to show. Oh well, I stand corrected.

TheBorg

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hey evri1, first post here. I notice symbolism in games too and so i searched for a forum etc.. i cant believe not many people see these signs.

Ok first off, Burnout paradise definitely features the NWO insignia. Why? maybe to influence people or minors to drive like manics thus creating more deaths on the road.

Another game that struck me was GTA4. when i first started playing it, i knew it was Illuminati. Theres just so much influence there! One radio advertisement was explaining something about micro chipping the population. Well i thought it may be a coincidence...until in one of the missions - i forgot which you have to log into a laptop and read someones email. well the laptop desktop background has the all seeing eye theme! which shows the Illuminati pyramid and the eye.

Its no coincidence these symbols appear in games. NVidia for instance..look at their logo - definite illuminati.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mmmeat

Im not sure but i think the templers were christin free masons. free masons are part of the Illuminati

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join