It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human clone(s)????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
what do you think?
there have been a sheep, bull, horse, a monkey and a few other animals that we know about that have been cloned.

do you think there is a human or more than one human clone walking around 'out there'?
when i say out there i mean in a friggin lab somewhere....undergoing test after test.

i know as of now, we are told this is not legal but i have a gut feeling that some lab, somewhere has done this...
i mean, it would be one of the biggest scientific(experiments) ever conducted...

if a clone was born to a lab and never left the place, it wouldn't know any different. wouldn't know about the world outside and that it/he/she was getting the shaft.

what do you think?

just something i have been tossing around the old noodle

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

Since this site also mentions this with alien abductions and there have been genetic experiments going on already for years, I think the possibility is pretty high.

The desire to live past your years and become immortal is most likely fueling these intentions with piles of money. According to the alien claims, these people have the ability to switch to other bodies. And since there are already suggestions of this being real, than I think it's more than likely.

I could tell you some related stories, but it's not any easier to believe if you don't accept the so-called alien agenda and it's alleged illusions of immortality, healings and reports of time travel.

Keeping that in mind, cloning and a miraculous return after a few thousand years sounds more feasible also. I have seen what appears to be time travel, but I have my doubts that it's actually (always) done quite literally in the same exact body.

Would you mind traveling in time at no expense to your physical body?
In the sci-fi movie Brainstorm peoples memories intact with all of their senses was recorded and than shared with others. It's odd that there hasn't been a sequel.

This unfortunately is what I have heard that salvation actually is. Your memories and your DNA. And if you're real lucky, they keep you in the spritual form as well in what Jesus referred to as the dead being asleep.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
My personal wager is that not only are there some walking around in labs but I would say that some are being used as slaves for whatever purpose one could imagine. Just because someone is intelligent and very well educated does not mean they cannot be sadistic or perverse.

I would also wager that cloning had started more than a decade and a half before it was brought to our attention. But much like you all of this is just gut feeling the dark side of my mind seeing the tiny horror movie playing out in some remote places around the world.

Raist

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Have you ever heard of a project called SENTINEL?

In the book "The Catchers of Heaven" Dr Wolf writes about J.O.E. J-typing Omega E-Delta-Two (JOE) the first human clone. He said that he grew him in a tank, and it took 365 Days. They also unlocked two extra strands in his DNA.

The story goes that he raised JOE for two and a half years, and when he was trotted out in front of the Military brass for review, he was doing great until they asked him to kill a dog. He wouldn't do it. He said it was an immoral order, and in the Marine Corps handbook, he was supposed to question those orders. The Military was pissed. Seems as though they thought they were getting a super soilder, but got a man with humanity instead.

The next day the order came down: Terminate with Extreme Prejudice. JOE was killed.

Before the debunkers get going here. Yes, we know the book was classified fiction, so it doesn't prove a thing. I couldn't tell you if it was true. However, in the only known video taken of the Dr. he states the only thing not true in his book was the part about watching his own funeral. Also, he never took a dime from his book, all proceeds went to UNICEF to a charity in his sons name Daniel Wolf, all for the future of the children of the planet.

Thought you might find that interesting.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
But much like you all of this is just gut feeling the dark side of my mind seeing the tiny horror movie playing out in some remote places around the world.

Raist

thats about all this is. i have a big interest in cloning. i dig watching it in movies like the island, aeon flux, and the 6th day.

i just have a hard time thinking that the tech is there and we(humans) are not doing it...
power corrupts. you know there are some big hitters out there with an endless bank account that could or would for various reasons want to do the clone thing. what is there agends? who knows.

i just 'feel' that it has been done, maybe multiple times. clone then test. test fails. clone again and retest.
clone different races. different ages. people with different genetic ailments.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

i do....thanks
gonna ebay/amazon it up and see if i can get a copy

edit*

www.amazon.com...=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1200610667&sr=1-1

that it?
$168

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Boondock78]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I got my copy for 129.00

The book was really incredible. He discusses in great length his cloning of a human. His thing is there is no such thing as artificial intelligence, it's just intelligence. He says that he grew to love JOE, and taught him only the best parts of mankind, and it broke his heart to have to terminate him.

He also developed The Gateway Treatment. It's a wild ride, let me tell you. I would never recommend someone try anything like it, without total knowlege of what they are getting into. You can order the Gateway Treatment at the link below, but again, please research this fully before you, or anyone out there decide to do it.

If you don't want to spend the money on the book, the only known video ever taken of him is for sale here.

ufoguy.com $9.99

It's called: "Dr. Michael Wolf: Keeper of Cosmic Secrets"

I've always figured his book was bought up by the side that didn't want it out there, and now very few copies are traded. I do not regret a penny I spent on "The Catchers of Heaven". This guy was top of the Alpha Comm Team at MJ12. Anything that had to do with ET's for the US Govt went through him.

I feel a good debunking coming. Who's it gunna be?

PS I felt the exact same way when I went to get his book, I went "What the..." But I just knew I had to have it, so I waited, and one day I found it cheaper, and grabbed it.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by seawolf197]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
boondock, check out this thread!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

" Man’s embryo successfully cloned in US"

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
boondock, check out this thread!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

" Man’s embryo successfully cloned in US"

gnarly. i knew it.

so they create these cloned embryo's and then destroy them.....but did they really destroy them?

i don't have any evidence but my fat ass gut but i'm gonna roll with it....there are scientists, rich hitters, etc that are out there cloning.
there just has to be. thats like the must have, must do thing right...
CLONE A HUMAN.....
you'd be the ultimate mad scientist.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

now i really want to read it but i can't dish out that much scratch for it...
maybe i will come across it at a flea market or some used bookstore..

there is a habadasheri shop in town that has a little of everything...looks like i'll be going there tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
i cant say im against cloning, except for that i hear it takes LOTS of mistakes to get something that might work. all those "mistakes" will really be cruel and freakish abortion-candidates. That alone would cause enough controversy to keep this stuff underground.

I certainly think that cloning humans is taking place right now. that guy that runs the ra-elns or however you say it (the have the orgies in the streets) said he cloned someone back in 2000, if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

Im waiting for the day when we can have Ice Cream Clones

I wonder what flavors theyd come in

if there are clones, by the time they grow up and look just like the person you knew, that person might be dead by then

unless you were eleven and cloned yourself then

youd have to get atleast 3 paper routes to pay for that one though

top topics

join