It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repubicans Launder Money For Al-Qaida

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
news.aol.com...
www.mlive.com.../base/politics-5/1200528942236540.xml&storylist=washington
www.chron.com...
abcnews.go.com...

Mark Deli Siljander (Republican-Michigan) Faces Charges Stemming From Islamic Charity Investigation

That's right, Republicans hate America so much they fund Osama. This is from the same party that in WWII supported Hitler... Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Your blind hatred of the Republican party is staggering to me.

What do you think this accomplishes?

Do you not think if those of us here who are Republicans wanted to we could not dig up things like this about the Democratic Party, or Libertarians, or whomever? Because we could.

Do you not think if we wanted to we could create thread after thread accusing the Democrats or anyone else of "hating America"? Because we could.

How do you think this name calling and flat out hatred for a group of people helps this country or the world?

You have been doing this around here for a while now and I have been completely ignoring you successfully for most of that time. I suppose I should just stick with that plan.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I don't see any Democrats giving money to Osama. I don't see child sex rings ran out of Bill Clinton's office or Janet Reno sent to Texas to cover up another one. I didn't see thousands of US Troops dieing in the middle of a war that was based on lies and kept going to profit Halliburton. I did see three extra WTC Towers, one less child sex ring, a couple trillion dollars extra in the budget, and a dollar worth more then the Canadian Dollar.

Also, sad you think its ok for the GOP to give money to Osama to kill more Americans because it was done by the GOP and not by the Dems or the Libertarians.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by HHH Is King]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is my point. Once again you avoid the issue and questions I present with more hate rhetoric. I'd expect no less from you honestly. Even if I were to post sources and examples of where people who are not Republican have done these exact and similar things, you would completely disregard it. There is no debating or discussing this with you.

I'll ask you again although I'm sure you'll continue to avoid the question.

What good do you think spreading this hate towards a large portion of the country is doing? What are you trying to accomplish with this hate?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Spreading Hate? WTF? I post how the Republicans are giving money to Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban and you say that's hate?

Or are you just mad you weren't asked by the GOP to donate your own money to the Taliban?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It's A Republican (singular)
Otherwise, you are generalizing.

Why is everyone so shocked?
Democrats and Republicans have been funding terrorism for years.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I find it funny that stating facts is considered hate.

It's kind of like Pat Robertson saying that not being allowed to persucute the gays and jews is discrimination against Christians.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
HHH

I think the issue is that you said "Republicans".
Then you said "Republicans hate America"
Then you said "Hitler".

See what I am getting at?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
He is a Republican, and they did give millions to Hitler in WWII. Prescott Bush anyone?

And now a Republican is giving money to Osama. Why do they support the enemy so much? Do the GOP hate America that much as to fund Hitler and Osama?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You just aren't getting it HHH.

It is hate because you are accusing all Republicans of hating America. I am a Republican. You are accusing ME of hating America.

You are not just presenting facts or showing us the "truth" here. You are making broad generalizations and accusations towards an entire group of American citizens.

That is hate.

And by the way, you have avoided answering my question repeatedly in every hate thread you start around here. But I'm going to keep asking it...

What good do you think spreading this hate towards a large portion of the country is doing? What are you trying to accomplish with this hate?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well, you think its hate because I point out the history and present of GOP funding the people who want to wipe America off the map. Funny, if it was a Dem or Libertarian you'd be all over it but one of your precious Republicans? You're just mad they didn't ask you to sell your house and give the money to OBL. Hack.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
No I think it's hate that you are accusing me personally of hating my country and wanting to donate money to terrorists.

From now on I'm not going to buy into this garbage. I'll only keep asking my question until I get an answer out of you.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I too, would love to see the answer to nyk537's question.

Because using that logic, you could also say that Democrats are all drunk driving, scene fleeing, manslaughtering liars. Is this also true?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Why is everyone so shocked?
Democrats and Republicans have been funding terrorism for years.

yep !
it's called the CIA
and the CIA is at the top of my list of
Terrorist organizations

he!! .... if you think about it ....
the CIA invented terrorism ...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HHH Is King

I hate sounding like a stickler here
but have you taken your blood pressure
meds for today ???

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

There's a large difference between the Republican Party, and people who vote for it. You see, the people who cast the votes are, primarily just people. Largely uninvolved. Within the party, though, it's probably the most vile organization currently existing in America. It's a curious mix of the Klan and NAMBLA within the GOP ranks.

Spreading hate against that which needs to be be hated - murder, lies, treason, pedophilia, corruption, bigotry... that seems like a very reasonable thing to do. Unless perhaps you're one of the sort of people who thinks all that is forgivable if it's done by your party?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Walking Fox
reply to post by nyk537

There's a large difference between the Republican Party, and people who vote for it. You see, the people who cast the votes are, primarily just people. Largely uninvolved. Within the party, though, it's probably the most vile organization currently existing in America. It's a curious mix of the Klan and NAMBLA within the GOP ranks.

Spreading hate against that which needs to be be hated - murder, lies, treason, pedophilia, corruption, bigotry... that seems like a very reasonable thing to do. Unless perhaps you're one of the sort of people who thinks all that is forgivable if it's done by your party?

Yes, a mix of Klan and NAMBLA, sometimes in the same person!(Strom Thurmond supported Segregation and was raping an underage girl then asked by the GOP to run for President)

Also, large portion? I didn't know the GOP was the large portion. From what I've heard its a small minority and getting smaller with every child sex ring, Osama donation, and soldier killed for oil since it wasn't for WMDs, Saddam, elections, since the GOP now says its for uh, what is it now? To protect the Iraqis, that we kill, or send to Gitmo and rape and torture...

Also, I know you referenced Kennedy, one person, I reference hundreds of Republicans when talking about Pedophiles, hundreds IN OFFICE who are then PROTECTED, PROMOTED, and MADE GODS inside the GOP.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
LOL,

Oh ok never mind.
I made a gross overestimation
I presumed too much.
Remind me to be a tad more stingy with logic.
Have fun sowing your seeds of hatred.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

I wonder if you can appreciate the irony of banging your fists about somene "spreading hatred" against the GOP, given that spreading hatred (with a dash of fear) is the main campaign tactic of the party in question

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Walking Fox.
It's easy for me to appreciate what you are saying.
I'm supporting Ron Paul. He's been through a lot of fear mongering by the GOP.

However Fear mongering is not limited to any particular party.
There are many ways to target the "fight or flight" portion of the human brain.

(otherwise known as the reptilian brain, but you have to be careful tossing that word around here)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join