It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - Multi sighting in Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Texans report seeing UFO

Several dozen people -- including a pilot, county constable and business owners -- say they have seen a large silent object with bright lights flying low and fast. Some reported seeing fighter jets chasing it.

CNN.com

If it was a airliner likes some say then why the jets?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It's frustrating that there are no pics or videos. I thought that I was the only person alive with no camera phone.

If there is that much activity then hopefully someone will get some footage. Keep watching!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Sounds like the one I saw several years ago in broad daylight while camping.

I love that more and more people are beginning to see for themselves what the past witnesses see as UFOs, once you have been witness, there is no doubt.

I have always said that it is when the ordinary people, averages Joe's begin to come forward that we will be closer to disclosure.

This is yet another significant report on the most unanswered phenomena.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have been looking for a picture or video to go with this sighting but so far nothing. If one does surface guaranteed someone will post it.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

Listen my good man.

Listen it's not all about pictures and video think about it ok ?

In the 1800's did they want video and picture's ?

No they did not exist silly me.

See what im getting at the power of mutliple actual human being's being able to capture this event with there mark one eyeball's is 100X more powerfull than any image.

Did the elders of time's gone bye pull out there Minolta Dimage 7'S and snap away ?

NO NO NO.

See this for what it is.

It is for us it is not against us.

More desired would be a mass of human being's looking at an event more than a image of the digital or film nature being laughed at.

Now maybe you understand my point !

Regards
Lee

[edit on 14-1-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Interesting, I will keep an eye out. I have definitely seen some strange things around here.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
h3akalee - you do make a great point.

It would be nice if this story blows up - even without the pictures. My initial feeling here is this should not be something to fear, whether a true UFO or military craft not able to be recognized by civilians.

Now, in the case it was a military technology being used to create fear is another paranoid issue, so it's wise to look at it both ways.

In the event it was just an odd reflection created by the position of the sun, it just seems like this would be something easily debunked. The lack of this being verified certainly lends towards mystery - wishful thinking or game playing?

I trust multiple American witnesses (not to sound myopic.. I just happen to understand my fellow Americans best!) far more than any other source.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Already here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed

top topics

join