It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Most Corrupt Politicians Include Clinton, Obama, Huckabee

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Ten Most Corrupt Politicians Include Clinton, Obama, Huckabee

www.judicialwatch.org

Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, released its 2007 list of Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians.” The list, in alphabetical order, includes:

1. Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton (D-NY): In addition to her long and sordid ethics record, Senator Hillary Clinton took a lot of heat in 2007 – and rightly so – for blocking the release her official White House records...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The list includes Hillary Clinton, Obama, Huckabee, and Giuliani- and it comes from a reputable source- JudicialWatch.org- praised even by cnn for "it's diligence..."

So my question to the supporters of those candidates is why in the world would you vote for someone of questionable repute when you have viable alternatives like Ron Paul?

www.judicialwatch.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Why? Because Ron Paul is not on the 10 TOP most wanted list?

He sure as heck get my vote automatically.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
A list of the ten least corrupt would be more impressive to me. That is, if they can find ten non to minimally-corrupt politicians. My guess is they'd all be classified as "minimally" corrupt and it would have to be graded on a curve.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
A list of the ten least corrupt would be more impressive to me. That is, if they can find ten non to minimally-corrupt politicians. My guess is they'd all be classified as "minimally" corrupt and it would have to be graded on a curve.

Lol, well if you're going to vote the lesser of evils, why not just vote Ron Paul and get no evil?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I would vote for any of those other people over Ron Paul, he is a racist. It has been proven the past couple of days that he had his name on something that someone else wrote that was borderline racist. He took money and had his picture taken with a racist, even though he speaks of unrestricted freedom of speech, and probably has his picture taken with hundreds of people a day. He should have known and returned the money and been a complete hypocrite.

Oh I would much rather vote for someone that wont disclose the goings on in PUBLIC OFFICE, or has a trail of death that follows her around. Even better a person that knowingly conducts business that breaks federal law in PUBLIC OFFICE, and doesnt place his hand over his heart when our national anthem is playing. Oh I would much rather vote for a crooked politician who is going to give us the same we have had for years. Lead us to more war, take more freedom, etc etc.

I cant vote for someone that is supposedly a racist, so be it that his record doesnt reflect racism, that he is a champion of the constitution. I dont care that he has said that Rosa Parks and Martin luther king were his heros and has said this long before any of this new smear attempt has come to light. No I would rather have a crook, then someone that is being falsely portrayed as a racist, if I vote for him I will be seen as racist. That is what is important, the same thing, same good, change bad.

BAH.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Don't worry. RP has my vote even if I have to write it in.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunner36
...It has been proven the past couple of days that he had his name on something that someone else wrote that was borderline racist.

Need I define the irony in that statement?

I see you buy into the racist argument. ok. next.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by gunner36
...It has been proven the past couple of days that he had his name on something that someone else wrote that was borderline racist.

Need I define the irony in that statement?

I see you buy into the racist argument. ok. next.

It's good that you point this statement out. I would hope that anyone and everyone would dig at least a little deeper than this into an issue before making up their minds. Sadly, I'm also convinced that a majority make their decisions just as this poster seems to have done.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure gunner36's post was sarcastic in it's nature.

Did you guys read it through? Am I wrong? Sounds sarcastic to me.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I'm pretty sure gunner36's post was sarcastic in it's nature.

Did you guys read it through? Am I wrong? Sounds sarcastic to me.

Lol, I was just re reading it too, wondering the same thing... Care to clarify gunner?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Edit: Misinformed and apparently I can't read.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by zerotime]

[edit on 14-1-2008 by zerotime]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zerotime

The list is alphabetical. Says so right at the top.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
...It doesn't even explain what the criteria is for how they picked the order they put candidates in on the list.

Yes, it does. It says so at the very top of the article that it is in alphabetical order.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

You are right. I caught that myself after my post. Ignore the rest. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
You are right. I caught that myself after my post. Ignore the rest. Thank you.

No, actually the rest I have response to. Bill Clinton got impeached for a sex abuse scandal and lying under oath. The corruption in that case was more moral.

But really, as you may notice, I felt it important to call attention to those particular names because they are running for one of the most powerful seats in the world. People need to know about this. And the thing is, this is coming from a pretty reputable source, and it's very recent. Unlike 20 year old newsletters that were written by someone else.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
thanks for posting this i dident know about the obama or huckleberry stuff at all , allways good to get the real look at what these so called politicians are up to thanx again for shinning a lil light on something the msm wont touch with a 10 foot pole.
starred.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Politricks - I mean Politics - and Corruption go hand in hand.

That is how they came to power.

I think none of us wants to know what really goes on in the backstage of any politician, either left or right, white or black, man or woman.

They all share one thing:

Desire for more POWER.

And what do you want when you have power?

MORE power!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It would be difficult task to find a single politician who couldn't be placed on this list. Corruption, to one extent or another seems to be a prerequisite for political office these days. The more I think of it, I think I just may write my name in.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
OK, I'll agree that Hilary and most of the rest belong on the list. But Larry Craig? I mean, sure, what he did was in bad taste and pretty sleazy,but he's on the list for this? I really hate it when people charge politicians with corruption, due solely to a person's sexual life; unless of course it's either rape or child molesting. But being called corrupt simply because he's gay? I'll admit that many very conservative people might call that corrupt, but how in any way does this affect his ability to do the job he was elected for?
Surely, there must be other politicians who have done far worse things than Mr. Craig.

Glad to see Pelosi on the list, though. She's at the top of my list. I'll never forget on election night when she made the speech about "We're going to drain the swamp". And then proceeded to reneg on every one of her promises. It seems she is also the major person who doesn't want an impeachment investigation. Hmm, maybe she's afraid of being exposed for her corruption?

And yes, I do like Ron Paul. The media/PTB are doing their best to smear Paul, but this time it seems most people are not buying the dirt that has been flung so far. He and Dennis Kucinich are the only ones who actually address issues and they do it knowledgeably and with alot of common sense.

Good find, OP, thanks and flagged.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join