It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayatollah Khamenei- U.S. won't bring Iran to its knees

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Oh and for more info on this matter I posted a thread awhile back on how I think Iran is being used for a future war with China you need to check it out I think it will answer some questions
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Cav you need a reality check, no one can be the US in a war, well those men who wore pyjamas in Vietnam would not agree nor the rag heads in Iraq or Afganistan, lets face it the US is a bully and a coward it picks on those that are weak/third world nations and from that you claim you can beat anyone. Well there are plenty you cannot beat and would not even dare to try too.

When are you going to face up to the truth and reality or do you like many others just believe all the hype, lies and disinfo. Will the sight of America on its knees do it for you or do you think that the bubble you all claim to reside in will protect you, I dont think so. But dont take it to heart ther are people who spend all their lives in a dream state.

The US is being set up for a fall and you cannot even see it coming can you, a nation teetering on bancrupcy, a worthless currency, failing health and education, a corrupt Goverment becoming a Fascist one, a patient that is terminally ill that requires one last jab to finnish it off.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

The problem with Iran having nuclear weapons is they are believed to have bad intentions and I would have to agree with that especially if that video of those boats telling the U.S. ships they were gonna go boom.

Bad people don't need weapons of mass destruction- if they want power, lets give them some windmills

The fact is- they dont deserve any of that technology or power.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Loosing in Iraq and Afghanistan really? We are winning or do you not know any U.S. military personnel. Not one country can defeat the U.S. military on the battlefield. What we have failed at is nation building in the past. While we had success in Germany and Japan with intelligent people we can not force people to believe what we think is best for them. I strongly dis-agree with nation building. People suffer under brutal dictators. Korea would be a great country if China had not stopped the U.N. back U.S. forces from finishing the job there. We should have nuked the Chinese then. Now China has a lunatic with nukes and starving millions of people on its border. China lost at least a million troops fighting our boys with much less troops. Iran is very foolish, If they make the every day people of America angry with an attack on say a navy ship then they will awaken a sleeping giant that has not yet woke up from her long slumber.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Wars are won by the people whom are fighting for their survival.
Its quite simple.

The USA Won in WW2 quite frankly because Germany was knocking on the door of Britain, the USA and western civilisation.
Those soliders were fighting tooth and nail to kill every nazi, to ensure a free world continued to exist.

The USA lost vietnam, becasue it was killing vietnamese in its own soil. They were fighting for surivvial agaisnt a foreign occupier, they had more to fight for. Where as the USA was sending in drafted kids, who cared more for surfing, drugs and girls than fighting for their way of life.

Iraq is the same, the soliders are walking the streets thnking
'' If we lose, America will become an islamic nation ''
They are patrolling the streets thinkign
'' Thankgod my tours over next month, this hell hole is pointless ''
where as Iraqi's are fighting against a foreign occupation, a illegial endevour inflicted on them.

Iran, will be no different.
Iran are not attacking anyone.
They are sitting at home doing as they please (which is their right)
If America invades or attacks, Iran knows its people will be unleashed.. and the surrounding arab nations will back Iran.

America, and its government would prove to the world how ignorant, arrogant, idiotic and insansley STUPID it is, if its strikes Iran.
Because its economy cant take it, its fighting forces cant take it...
Its not a question of IF..

but how long it will take for Iran to officially DEFEAT the United States.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
We will not invade Iran we will just smash their military with air and sea power. The Iranian capital is surrounded by mountains and every general has said that a land invasion is out of the question because you would have to drop in paratroops in with out guarantee of resupply.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Your right,
But thats the problem.
Thats the widely known facts about an attack on Iran that every single person knows.
Its playing to Irans advantage.

Iran arent antagonizing the west if they feel they could be wiped out by the air/sea superiority of the west...

There's things at work you and I dont know about.. maybe under the water? maybe on the coast line?.. hell maybe with China and its technology war?...

point is, Iran isnt poking fun at the USA waiting and expecting a smack in the teeth... more likely its got something behind you that will paralise you, before you get the punch off.

Persians were amazing people back in the old days... they are tacticians, they are smart and cunning..

to sit back and allow themselves to be pummeled is a little bit insulting to their intellegence, and ours.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join