It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dropa information

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The best guess at the cause of Morgellon's is actually a plasmid transmission from the agrobacterium tumefaciens pathogen into human cells, but nice try

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Thanks for your feedback but there are times when science, biology and medicine is not the answer. I stated that this is an alien invasion of the human body and i stand by that. I claim they are intelligent symbiotes that i have documented both within and without my body and in both cases they have faces, order and cohesion. I am not really altering the direction of this thread to a different subject. These beings are my subject and they are not the same as us. We are a natural resource to them just like iron, gold, etc. They can pass through our bodies just like we pass through doors. I have 60 years experience with these symbiotes and they can be reasoned with. The symptoms can be lessened if you understand what they are and what they are doing. If you persist in waging war on them, they will cause you pain and suffering and even death. The people are bioelectrical in nature and can shock and even burn you with their electrical charge. My evidence suggests that they have been with mankind at least from the time of the first Pharoahs, See skin disorders of Thutmoses I, II, III, Hatshepsut, King Tut and his children.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Wow, your post blows my mind. It sounds like a star trek episode where nanotechs got into the engine and started to screw with the spaceship. Later Data reasoned with them and they understood they were troublesome so they asked to be sent into a photon belt or something were they could live happily ever after.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is a photo of Morgellons, compare with my avatar which is a photo of the aliens i know as Dropa.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I don't see much in either the photo or your avatar. For all I know is that could be a booger. What is it that your trying to show me?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hey Pontiac Warrior, glad to hear from you. I don't watch television much but i do remember StarTrek, sorry to say i haven't seen that episode. I have the belief that if something is not there you cannot take a photograph of it. I have photographed these people over 200,000 times so i know there is something there for the camera to see also. The bible says they must be released for a little while to roam the face of the earth seeking those they would devour.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

So. . .theres little people in that picture? Where? I don't see any people. Are you just seeing what you want to see, believe me, humans do that, alot. I work retail, a customer comes up to the register and I ring them up, I tell them their total comes to $X.XX and they say "but the sales sign says 75% off" and I go and look at it and in big words it says Up to 75% off but as a human she only saw what she wanted to see, the 75% off.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hey Pontiac Warrior, I will try to tell you what you ask. Imagine a very small race of beings that enter our space-time continuum and that we are tremendous giants, thousands of their miles tall. The problem they have is communication. They know they are too small for human perceptions and that they must formulate a way to capture our attention, much the same as we would flash a light to alert rescuers if we were lost at sea. They create elaborate faces from light so that we (humans) might reason this is a signal from an intelligent species rather than a light creating insect. The image is not them but a representation of a large number of them working in concert to make a connection. They figure that if enough Doctors and Researchers notice these "faces" then a basis of contact can be developed .

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I really do understand what you are saying. I am not like that, i understand what i read and the meaning it conveys. That is my stock in trade. Let me ask you a question in this same vein. How long did you look at the pictures? What were you looking for? I think people expect yearbook photo's or something of that nature. They are aliens, you must expect them to be different. If they are not different, they are not "alien". I am not seeking fame or fortune, i will never write a book and you will never see me on television. I just want those people who care, know where and what to look for. What they do with it then is up to them.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

You said in an earlier post. . .

I claim they are intelligent symbiotes that i have documented both within and without my body and in both cases they have faces, order and cohesion.

Sounds pretty human like to me, I am looking for the faces.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Pontiac Warrior it is people like you that i do this for. Someone wise enough to look. I never realized it was so hard to get people to expand their frame of reference.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Hey Pontiac Warrior, I will try to tell you what you ask. Imagine a very small race of beings that enter our space-time continuum and that we are tremendous giants, thousands of their miles tall. The problem they have is communication. They know they are too small for human perceptions and that they must formulate a way to capture our attention, much the same as we would flash a light to alert rescuers if we were lost at sea. They create elaborate faces from light so that we (humans) might reason this is a signal from an intelligent species rather than a light creating insect. The image is not them but a representation of a large number of them working in concert to make a connection. They figure that if enough Doctors and Researchers notice these "faces" then a basis of contact can be developed .

WOW!
That's some story there debris! So these tiny ones have tired of beeing scoffed at like som nasty itch? They want to step forward into the light? Well i'm glad that you, in your trying life of disease, have grown respectful towards some of your symptoms. But i must ask you, this is all coming from intuition, right? It sounds a bit Disney. And dizzy!

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
The chupacabra is not the point of interest in this video, it is the aliens inside the body of the chupacabra i want to call you attention to. They appear to be flickering colored lights within and around the carcass. These non-physical entities are Morgellons and what they did to this creation is the same things they are doing to humans and other animals. All creatures great and small are subject to infestation by these intelligent invaders.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sept 21, 2008 1313 hr ( 1:13 PM Broad daylight w/ clear blue skys)
Valencia, California:
A notched Dropa-style craft ascended straightup at a high velocity and then banked 30 degrees East and out of earth's atmosphere. The notch remained stationary signifying that the craft was NOT rotating during its ascension.
A con trail was visible for several minutes after. The contrail seemed to be caused by the shear speed and resulting friction of the craft upon the atmosphere rather than an exhaust plume; the con trail was pure white and varied through various altitudes
The DROPA STYLE CRAFT seemingly originated from the populated hills betwixt Saugus and Valencia.
I was alerted by the gasp of adjacent females as the sighting began. Many saw it. It was downtown Valencia at lunch time.
In this witnesses opinion, it was definintly not an ARV, Transpo/surveillance pod, or any other related form from the (former) Maji's bag o' trix.
The Committee's empire is crumbling.
Isn't that right, NSA?... oops, I mean ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join