It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dropa information

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh Man! Did someone dose my coffee with '___' or something!?!?
This is waaaaaaaaaaaaay out there, dude!
All I can make out are some really trippy colored pictures, a mountain which is supposed to be a spaceship, a hole in the ground filled with water and some dead dude's mumified remains!?!?! And somehow this is supposed to have something to do with King Tut, midgets, stoners and circles. Now I just need to remember where in the f#*k I put my decoder ring and maybe I can make sense of all this.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Debris, this is a truly amazing post. I think you are channeling Ezra Pound...

Elegy for Twitchy

Originally posted by debris765nju
I apologize for the person Twitchy,
I'm sure she must have been lost or confused.
Maybe her cycles are out of synch,
That can happen
When they get a little age on them.

Lady, i mean no disrespect, i have been
A respecter of women all my life,
If you don't mind, i will write something
On one of your threads to,
You know,
Just to be neighborly.

You really should not be so judgemental of yourself.
I'm sure you know you're not
The best looking woman alive, few are,
But you can do a lot better than that ugly
Flat headed guy
You are hangin out with in your avatar.

You know, a bath,
Some deodorant and a pretty dress
And you would be just right for my cousin mose.
He's 58 going a little flabby
And still has a few of his teeth.
He's awfuuly good with kids, he has six of his own.

I'd like to chat more
But its time to feed the chickens
And such.
I'll see if i can find
A picture of mose for you.

You're really a poet.

[edit on 11-1-2008 by gottago]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
I apologize for the person Twitchy, i'm sure she must have been lost or confused. Maybe her cycles are out of synch, that can happen when they get a little age on them. Lady, i mean no disrespect, i have been a respecter of women all my life, If you don't mind, i will write something on one of your threads to, you know, just to be neighborly. You really should not be so judgemental of yourself . I'm sure you know you're not the best looking woman alive, few are, but you can do a lot better than that ugly flat headed guy you are hangin out with in your avatar. You know, a bath, some deodorant and a pretty dress and you would be just right for my cousin mose. He's 58 going a little flabby and still has a few of his teeth. He's awfuuly good with kids, he has six of his own. I'd like to chat more but it time to feed the chickens and such. I'll see if i can find a picture of mose for you.

You can knock off the personal insults any time. Few are personally attacking you, yet you must percieve people asking for more clarification, evidence, proof and links for your plagarized work as personal insults.

Do you have links for the photographs you are using yet? Or as I asked earlier, did you personally take any of these? The Dropa couple, the mountain, the pipe, the skeleton?

Get to the point already, with this thread and your other one, please!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
Debris, this is a truly amazing post. I think you are channeling Ezra Pound...
Elegy for Twitchy

That's the third time in the history of my ATS membership that I cracked up reading something... Holy * that's funny gottago

You meter it like that and sure enough it does look like Ezra pound.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hey essan cloud watcher, I read your posts with interest, i am glad to say none of what you posted was new to me. I too have great interest in the peoples (plural) of Tibet and highland China. I am NOT discussing the native humans of the region. I have repeatedly stated that the alien folk do NOT have physical bodies of their own. Nor are they individuals, they form a wall that is capable of passing through anybody or object, a thing that humans cannot do. I further state that they are not visable to the human eye except in changing light conditions. Most everyone has seen them out of the corner of their eye as darkness falls or the sun rises. I recommend that everyone visit the links to the Dropa that he has attached. I hope to visit those dropa site on ATS, in fact that is the reason i started this thread. ATS has closed the thread and put a padlock on it. You cannot lock away truth just because you have lost your ability to see it.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I garner a lot of my information from museums and archaeological sites. You might be getting ready to ask me why i have an Egyptian relative of King Tut on a Dropa site. This sarcophagus was removed from tomb kv-63. For some reason it had been painted with a black substance (you can see the original on the kv-63 site on the net) I was able to restore it to its natural state and to reveal the living aliens still present. Did i just claim that these tiny people in this crumbling casket were still alive? Yes i did, not only that they are part of a communication net the spans the Universe. Did i say Universe. Yes i did. Furthermore, i state that the girl that was buried there is part of that net and still active even thought her body has returned to dust. Think immortal soul. Where do you think the concept came from? The process has been updated since this person was mummified. Now people are taken alive and maintained for nefarious purposes such as communications that enemies cannot spy on or tap into. Eventually we will all become part of that system.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

[edit on 11-1-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Wow very fascinating.

I have to say that there are elements in what you claim I've heard before (surprisingly) yet there is such a lucid quality to your posts that I have difficulty making heads or tails of what you mean at times.

Also your picture links aren't working.

I don't know about the Dropa, but the communication net, the non-physical beings...yeah that I have known about. However it is my understanding that the communication net is an actual dimension that is utilized. One of a few. That most beings (as well as elements of our government) can tap into. It can be infiltrated so it is not spy proof. However it is damn close and since we end up half in that "net" on a nightly basis its hard to hide anything.

Weird huh?

- Lee

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Topic creator is posting a bunch of plagiarized photos with random bits of useless information about a topic that has been thoroughly debunked already. What are we supposed to be seeing here?

Maybe someone's enjoying Photoshop filters a little too much?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by evanmontegarde
Topic creator is posting a bunch of plagiarized photos with random bits of useless information about a topic that has been thoroughly debunked already. What are we supposed to be seeing here?

Maybe someone's enjoying Photoshop filters a little too much?

Go easy mate, you'll have Twitchy jumping all over you for not allowing this complete and utter drivel from continuing on its merry way of dumbing us all down

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Sometimes to find the truth you must look beyond the end of your nose and into the eyes of others.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Were i out to capture osama bin laden i think i would publicize this photograph of him and label him a Djinn master. He might even be a djinn slave but either way he is a person to be reckoned with. What does this have to do with the Dropa? I thought you would never ask. Dropa are the djinn, they are fairies, elves, you name it and they are it. Open your mind to the concept of a microverse. Aleister Crowley and "The Golden Bough" proclaimed, "as above, so below", i add this addendum, as below, so above. There is no end to the number of levels in the omniverse. Djinn masters are not to be allowed to live.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Friends I believe I have captured a picture of the alien overlord. The clearest one yet?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Sorry i gave you the impression i had actually been to the site, i saw pictures taken at the "UFO relics site" years ago, this site has gone off the internet as i have tried to find it repeatedly. Other photo's were of a pile of pipes, not modern pipes that have been extruded, more like they had been molded in a sand cast and perhaps a slender tree to create the opening in the pipe and that would burn away. I think there was nineteen of them and more of them vertically descending into the salt water lake. There were thre or four of them, the height they extended out of the water varied. The closest i ever got to china was vietnam 1968-70. I am not trying to mislead you and many of you are right that i keep changing directions. I forget that this is new to you and you believe that if you haven't experienced it, it isn't there. I don't have that luxury. I am a waystation and i never close. Even in the toilet, every word is a speech, every thought is monitored, every flatulance noticed. Did you know the best and most economical way to wipe out all life on Earth would be to congeal the atmosphere?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
A very attractive unwilling home invasion unit. You don't actually have to pet them to be taken. Thanks for the photo, t his is what i do.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Ok seriously... I have read this thread for the entire day... WHAT THE HELL do the pictures show? besides photoshop filtering effects? Can you do us ALL a favor and POINT OUT (maybe trace it in a photo and post it) where "the Invisibles" are in this picture? or are you the only person who can see them? I am TOTALLY LOST here....

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by coven

Don't be so subtle coven.

Americans would shout Nut Job! from the top of their lungs, Brits would offer up "Bollocks" and us lesser refined Aussies would say...you have had a fair go mate pissing in our pockets but the time has come for you to shut your Pie Hole with all this $HIT!!!!!!!!.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by mazzroth]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
reply to post by coven

the time has come for you to shut your Pie Hole with all this $HIT!!!!!!!!.

How Eloquent. I hope everybody understands the complaints some folks have about the fair application of the Courtesy is Mandatory rule here now. Some folks really do get away with talking like that to other members.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join