It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Dropa information

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Just to clarify that was a statement made by mazzroth, not me. for some reason my name comes up highlighted. All I did was ask a simple question.

Where's the beef?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Oh enlightened leader and photo molestation master!

May i humbly ask how i earned the rare honour to be added to your friends list?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Twitchy I don't know what is worse in this case, my chastising the OP to cease and desist with content that is childish or you trolling him to keep at it.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is scary and fascinating at the same time!

the dropa master has a way with words words, yet he is lost in them. He shows sign of coherent intelligence, and none at all. He seem to be searching for the truth, yet he seems obsessed with fantasies. his tone and mode is a curtious and tempered, still he is rude and ranting.

Tell me more!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
I am learning much about myself that i never consciously thought of. I do not communicate well with people (human) and i am into aliens deeper than you can ever imagine. Aliens are not a joke, they are symbiotes. That is a paracite that inhabits you and helps to manage the body's ecoverse. You can substitute internal organs and nervous sytem if you prefer. It isn't exact but you should get the idea. I do a lot of drugs and they make me get in a thread of thought that is related to what i know but not what i have related to the readers. I post and go, i have difficulty reading what i type and even more difficulty correcting it. I want to clarify that the drugs are prescription and provided for me by the V.A. I have 5 or 6 terminal diseases that must be treated for life. I don't keep tract of them, anything over one is superflous. I have posted this video a couple of times today on sites that professed that alien don't exist. Stven Spielberg could not create this video and it is real.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hello.

well, you sure have style of your own. Perhaps as an artist of modern, digital surrealism you would fare more well than as a professor of alien existance.

When i see that video i suddenly realise what perhaps people see when i show them my Mars footage. This is just a couple of levels further into the mystery world of broken pixels i suppose. Anyway i do not see anything. Could be zoomed in wedding photos for all i know. I would nedd some hefty dose of hallucinogenics to make out... whatever i'm supposed to make out from that imagery.

I like the music though. Is it Brahms or Beethoven?

Bless you

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Oh, and by the way; parasites and symbiotes are not the same. Parasites don't give anything in return. Do these symbiote aliens?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
I do a lot of drugs and they make me get in a thread of thought that is related to what i know but not what i have related to the readers.

Stven Spielberg could not create this video and it is real.

Man, those prescription drugs you take must be good! Are any of them in the group of antipsychotics?

You are right, when you say Steven Spielberg could not create such a video.

Is this how you see the world around you? I wanted to ask this before, but could it be, that only after you "enhance" your videos like this, you see them the way we see the normal world around us?

But please consider we do not have the privilege of the same prescriptions, so how are we supposed to recognise anything in your pictures and videos?

Maybe if you make one that looks blurred to you, it will look normal to us?

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Having heard and experienced horror stories by people who use the VA, I am just wondering if you have discussed the hallucinations you are having with your Dr's there?

It sounds as if you are having a reaction to whatever mixture of drugs they have you on, and you need to make an appointment to tell them. Maybe they can squeeze you in within the next 3 months or so.

My boyfriend uses the VA. Has for years. They switch Dr's on a regular basis there, and within the last 6 months he went for a checkup. They have him on what I consider to be a plethora of drugs that are not needed. The last Dr. he saw changed quite a bit after realizing my boyfriend was on a prescription that should have only been temporary for something, and should have been stopped over 2 years ago. They mail crap to him monthly, and I think there is a huge lack of communication between Dr's orders and the pharmacy there.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Having heard and experienced horror stories by people who use the VA, I

What does VA stand for? Which group of drugs?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by deezee

VA stands for Veterans Administration. It's basically free health care for ex military personel.

For example, my boyfriend does not have to pay for medical visits and check ups, but he has a co-payment for medications he receives.

The system is a nightmare, lack of communication between Dr's and just about every department there, like the pharmacy for example. My boyfreind had been prescribed a medication for when he had knee surgury that was to be discontinued after a couple of weeks (he had a terrible urinary infection cause by a catheter) but the pharmacy kept mailing it to him for a couple of years, so he took it, not knowing any better.

On every visit there, blood is drawn for all sorts of panels - on our last visit he had 3 tubes drawn. Between the phlebotomist and the actual visit with the Dr. about 45 minutes later, it was discovered the blood was missing, so he had to go back to the lab and have 3 more tubes drawn.

The whole place is a nightmare with Dr's that are still in school, and I tend to think they are just experimenting with patients. They hand out drugs like candy.

My boyfriend also has other insurance that he uses when he needs to be seen for things like the flu and such, since he has other insurance but that requires a co-payment for office visits. I keep telling him to stick with one or the other, since neither location knows exactly the extent of medications he is taking.

I made a list and brought it with (didn't tell b/f) and handed it to the Dr. at the VA and he was astonished to find that there could have been some bad reactions due to drug interactions.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hey guys, (gals) I have no complaints about the Veterans Administration, they do an excellent job and they are friendly caring people. I have read about nighmare experiences at some of the hospitals Unfortunately i don't get any psychedelic highs, my endocrine system is destroyed and i must take drugs to keep my bodily function going. I have a serious question for each of you and i would appreciate a response if you would. I have tried to make it clear that the beings i am telling you about are invisible or nearly so and that to make them visible i must alter the light values. I have posted before and after photos (untouched and enhanced) in hopes of making it clear what i am saying. In no way am i trying to put any of you down unless you are being needlessly insulting. Have any of you given me the benefit of the doubt? Have you tried to replicate my work to see if what i claim is true or not? The originals i post are the photos i use.This thread is not about spelling, typing or grammar. It is about something i have found and want to share with you. I understand that many people cannot see even the enhance versions, thats okay. It is kind of like a optical illusion that is just beyond your range of vision or visual closure. Many of you claim it is a bad camera or bad photography or blurry images. M y response is, you cannot take a photograph of something that is not there. I do show images that have color, shape, form and there is consistancy to the appearance of the beings themselves.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is a better picture of the meeting where it felt as though they had ripped my eyes out of my sockets trying to find why i could see them. I am also the cameraman, i used a 5 second delay to take this photo.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
These are my dogs, Snoopy on the left, Chance on the right. This is the day after Thanksgiving 2006. I told my wife to get the camera that we were going out to photgraph UFO's and pick up some aliens. That is just what we did. This is the back seat of my Ford Taurus wagon.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
we all lose

[edit on 14-1-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I firmly believe that everyone on ATS has the right to voice their individual opinions, but this thread is just ridiculous. I believe in many oddities that seem to exist in the world yet the ideas that have proposed here are utterly unfathomable. At the very least please stop posting pixelated pictures that show absolutely nothing to the rest of us. As was suggested you may have a different perception of reality OP, but considering most of us have what would be considered a normal perception of reality, you may need to momentarily conform in order to get your point across.

The pictures of geologic formations are just that, and to suggest otherwise undermines the intelligence of everyone who decided to sift through this thread. Admittedly the prospect of flying a mountain is quite intriguing..... but it ain't gonna happen. If you said Cheyenne mountain could fly, I'd almost believe it.....

Anyhow, unfortunately I don't have access to my copy of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental disorders at this moment, so a brief synopsis of the Diagnostic criteria posted on Wikipedia will have to suffice.... so with any further delay here is all I truly have left to mention to the readers of this thread, and most importantly the OP.

"DSM IV-TR Criteria

To be diagnosed with schizophrenia, a person must display:[4]

* Characteristic symptoms: Two or more of the following, each present for a significant portion of time during a one-month period (or less, if successfully treated)
o delusions
o hallucinations
o disorganized speech (e.g., frequent derailment or incoherence; speaking in abstracts). See thought disorder.
o grossly disorganized behavior (e.g. dressing inappropriately, crying frequently) or catatonic behavior
o negative symptoms, i.e., affective flattening (lack or decline in emotional response), alogia (lack or decline in speech), or avolition (lack or decline in motivation)."

Though the last two symptoms cannot be confirmed or denied in this case since none of us know the OP personally, I think many of us can agree that the first three can be quite applicable in this scenario. Though the delusions that have been apparent in the course of this thread aren't necessarily considered bizarre by psychiatric standards.... at the very least much could be precursers to a serious mental disorder(s). This is not meant to be insulting, but given the circumstances this should be a real concern of not only the OP, but of his family. Best of luck, if the OP is currently prescribed any psychiatric medicines I urge him to stay on them. All to often, especially with patients that have disorders relating to schizophrenia they begin to believe that since they drugs alleviate much of their symptoms that they do not need to be medicated anymore and quite using.... and less severe symptoms like shown in this thread begin to become apparent. The problem is they generally spiral out of control after that. Including delusions that someone has removed vital organs from his/her body without their knowledge and they somehow live on magically.

Though I wasn't able to afford to finish my schooling I at least have an AA in both psychology and sociology. I may not be 100% knowledgeable in all things relating to psychological disorders, and I urge the OP to see someone immediately. Again this isn't meant as in insult, this should be a very real concern.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
we all lose

[edit on 14-1-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well it is quite unfathomable, how what we see could be reasonable to debris. I mean, to think of the process resulting in these images... It's mind-boggling. there is no real sense of chaos either. the "work" is intrisically psychotic within its own boundaries. Debris, i suppose you take pictures with a digicam, right? What is so wrong with the original appearance of them? Why do you not simply try taking photos in the infra-red specrum, if you try to catch something hidden. I would prefer something like that. You seem to have a "anything goes" attitude to this forum, perhaps thinking reality is dull and irrelevant. However, this community beeing cutting edge and always on the outer limits of what is known, some of us really gets bothered by such approaches. It sort of gives more critical people an imression of these subjects as just ludicrous fantasies of people who dwell in colourful fantasies. I'm sure you are an interesting soul, with lots to tell. This, however, is not working out to well. Perhaps you should try and flesh out what you feel these "invisible people" are and why, instead of going wild on dropa storytelling and altered pictures?

Be well.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

www.visitwestchina.com...
This is from a travel site that offers a variety of tours and abundant information about the UFO relics site, also known as the Chinese Roswelll and UFO launch site. I have included the entire blurb because it offers a great deal of information that contradicts some current beliefs.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join