It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from montana

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I figured this would be the best way to do this. I am from montana and in the course of browsing ATS tonight I came across some interesting posts having to do with goings on in montana. I'm looking for other members from montana who have unusual incidents or know of unusual locations here in montana. If you do let me know via u2u. I have done the search (before anyone mentions it) and I really don't have time to go thru 5+ pages of things trying to ferret out any info. Thanks

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Welcome, w810i!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Grady I appreciate your post however I am not a rookie I've been around here lurking since 04.
So I know some of the workings of ATS. I'm just trying to find some other ATS members from montana who would be interested in checking into some of the interesting things that happen in this state.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
There's nothing like a boilerplate post to help make each new member feel unique and special.

Besides, lurking and participating are not exactly the same.

Lurking involves zero responsibilities.

Participation involves many responsibilities to the membership, ownership, and to all the contributors to the internet, whose work you must properly quote and cite, and last but not least, the law.

ATS is the most stringent website I belong to or have ever seen.

The habits one might have formed elsewhere, just won't fly here.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Howdy! Welcome to ATS! I may not be from Montana, but I've lived with in 20 miles of your fine state! As a North Dakotan, I would love to learn more about these happenings in your state! Nice to meet you and I hope you find what your looking for!

new topics

top topics

join