It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird video out of Rio Bravo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Not sure what this is. Could be a string of metallic balloons, but they are hauling a** if so. Video was captured by Jose Fabela on December 4, 2007 at 4:32 in the afternoon. He left his camera fixed on a tripod, apparently having captured weird anomolies in this fashion in the past.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wow that is incredible, i have not seen anything like that before, its almost like it is snaking its way across the sky, it could be a streamer of some kind but the speed does not fit with a wind blown object,

I am saying it because it does look like one object one more than one occasion during the video, it is hard to tell if it is travelling level or downwards it is kind of decieving, but nice video gonna watch this thread need to see if anyone else has seen anything like this before?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I don't think it's balloons, it's just too fast for that. On the other hand, could be bird flying in formation.

www.youtube.com...
0:07-0:10 look familiar?
then guy zooms in and reveals the blinking is due to the wings flapping

[edit on 9-1-2008 by daniel_g]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
the speed could have been altered but that wouldn't explain the
fact they appear to be blinking on and off....interesting..

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by last time here

glare of lights from other source could be the cause of blinking?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

I had the same thoughts, hard to pin this on down, could be anything really.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The way the objects blink reminds me of birds flapping their wings.

Maybe moving a bit too fast though for birds and it's really difficult to tell.

Also the quote about the video on that site is vague to say the least...
All they really say is 'It's not balloons'. Hmmm... top level investigation there.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
metallic balloons using lead core fishing line to keep them in a line and they rotate in the sun. I could do it for you but it's turning cold again.

mikell

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
well the blinking appears synchronized differently. if there was a
hidden lightening source wouldn't they blink at the same time?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
When viewing supposed video of UFOs we have to look at it like skeptics, and this video can be explained aways as a flock of birds. The poor resolution, and the flashing of said objects is another indication that points to a flock of birds/duck/geese. Small, low resolution objects are often distorted by digital video, and this could be the reason for the semi round shapes of the objects in the negative format shown in the video.
I'm not saying these are, or are not UFOs, but simply giving my laymens opinion on what the objects could posibility be.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Osyris]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I agree. I thought birds immediately. The flapping of wings can make a small bird with a large wingspan "blink" in and out of sight.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
as much a beliver as the next guy, but this is just birds i think.

THe formation is a bit bizarre but birds nonetheless.

When they show the infra red image look closely at one of th eobjects towards the back of the line, it is more triangular than the others. I think this is because its wings are in the 'up' part of the flap.

top topics

join