It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Paedophile Codes ZaZa etc.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Actually forget what I just said. This thread was de-railed by the Masons on page 1.

Stunning.

Take a thread about pedophilia and derail it into another Masonic dominated discussion on magick/religion. Like I said, I've seen this pattern before...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
If you ask me, the show of Masons in a PEDOPHILIA thread defending magick is
Care to explain why you lot are so bent on defending murderers, rapists, pedophiles, satanists etc?

Take a thread about pedophilia and derail it into another Masonic dominated discussion on magick/religion. Like I said, I've seen this pattern before...

I would certainly hope you've seen this pattern before - because your the one doing it.

In your desperate attempt to derail yet another thread and bash masonry, you've failed from your premise. I have been saying all along in this thread that I think all magic is evil, because the spirits used to perform such magic are not good. Darn! Yet another NWO derail exposed to the light of day...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness

I would certainly hope you've seen this pattern before - because your the one doing it.

Really? Because I came in here to discuss pedophilia and it's symbolism in secret societies.

Guess what I saw: a majority of Masons who had already derailed the thread into their debate on what 'magick' is.

You derailed the thread. You are Masons. I watch the lot of you derail threads and overtake them on the regular.

What does any of that have to do with me?

Carry on.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Actually forget what I just said. This thread was de-railed by the Masons on page 1.

Stunning.

I just completed re-reading this entire thread and discovered the first person to mention Masonry or Masons was yourself. The only repetitive pattern is, in my opinion, your consistent Mason-baiting and trolling which to me only indicates irrationality in regards your view of Masons and Masonry in general.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
I just completed re-reading this entire thread and discovered the first person to mention Masonry or Masons was yourself. The only repetitive pattern is, in my opinion, your consistent Mason-baiting and trolling which to me only indicates irrationality in regards your view of Masons and Masonry in general.

Whatever you say, Mason.

Let's ignore the fact that the main posters to derail the thread into a religious debate were Masons.

Let's just ignore that little fact and allow you to have the upper hand
It's very important, I've noticed, that Masons get the last word and star eachothers posts. So please, have it.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
NWO - you are a being bit baiting and off topic.

Seriously, we really need to get over this whole thing and get back on track.

All in agreement say "aye".

All in opposition continue biting and carry forth as you see fit.

(* and for the record, I'm female so there's no way I'm Masonically affiliated
)

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Are you still mad that EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM (masons, non-masons...everyone) has told you that your threads on masonry are devoid of substance?

That's an unfair statement. Not everyone has told NWO that it's threads are devoid of substance. In fact, the reason I joined was because of NWO.

After reading post after post by NWO, it became evident to me that - at some point - I was going to have to join ATS. I've stated in previous threads what my biggest issues are with some of the things that are posted here. NWO is the posterboy for everything that I find distressing in regards to this site.

Not wanting to join in the dogpile, however, I've tried to stay away from threads that have been hijacked by NWO for whatever nefarious purpose he decides - usually, it's Freemasonry - but it could be, like this thread just because he's lonely.

To be fair, though, I've got to say: NWO, your threads on masonry are devoid of substance.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ya know, I'm just thoroughly disgusted with the baiting, pettiness, ignorance and general obtuseness that a couple of people have brought to this thread. The original post has been utterly lost and the OP hasn't even posted in their own thread, it's been so rude in this thread.
I'm out of here. This has degenerated into a thread that is only about pettiness, the proliferation of ignorance and general hatred by LID and mmmeat.
I have to hand it to you both, you're good at insulting me right up until you're just this side of being called out on it. But that doesn't make you right, and it sure as hell doesn't make you intelligent. You have both shown yourselves to be the small-minded type of person you both are, through insults, derailing and straying off-topic.
Doghead, I apologize for my part in allowing myself to be sucked in and therefore, hijacking the thread. I must say, however, that you're tying in groups that have nothing to do with pedophilia.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
To the 2 antogonizers who keep trying to nitpick my posts apart by distraction:

You're the one who continues to try to nitpick. Who tries to change the subject whenever it's been pointed out that you're completely off your nut. Who has refused to hold herself to the lever you demand of others.

Where's your proof, girly? Where's your sources?

You don't have any?

No surprise.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Ya know, I'm just thoroughly disgusted with the baiting, pettiness, ignorance and general obtuseness that a couple of people have brought to this thread. The original post has been utterly lost and the OP hasn't even posted in their own thread, it's been so rude in this thread.
I'm out of here.

Yeah, thanks. We appreciate your effort to turn the thread into a debate about paganism etc. No need to try and blame that on me
This applies to alot of the people in here. Get your heads out of your @$$es and take a look at the thread topic.

The thread is about pedophiles and their symbolism. Take a note next time, people.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

As I said previously, your attempt to demonize people who disagree with you shows you've got nothing in terms of evidence.

I would like you to also tell me ONE TIME where I have insulted you. Just once. At any time. One time. Seriously. You will find none, and you know that. But it is much easier to "play the victim" and tell everyone that your being insulted than actually address the facts.

You on the other hand HAVE insulted me. You call everyone that disagrees with your revisionist view of history "hating and ignorant." I am sorry that historical fact disagrees with you, but that gives you no right to insult people. Or you could - alternatively - offer some actual proof for what you've claimed.

I admit it WAS wrong of me to respond to your derailment of this thread into your personal revisionism of pagan history. I should have stayed out of that, and for that I am sorry to the OP.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by LightinDarkness]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestladyyou're good at insulting me right up until you're just this side of being called out on it.

You still have yet to post sources. You have yet to post anything to defend your indefensible position. THAT is the sole reason you're (supposedly) 'out of here.'

Your credibility has been questioned, and it has been found lacking.

Your pal,
Meat.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Doghead, I apologize for my part in allowing myself to be sucked in and therefore, hijacking the thread. I must say, however, that you're tying in groups that have nothing to do with pedophilia.

No apology necessary, I am not the Pope of this or any other thread.

I respect your position. I disagree.

1. all groups are tied to pedophilia, some more than others, because pedophilia is a recurring mental problem that cuts across all groups.

2. there is evidence -which I was going to post but then thought why bother- didn't want to spoil such a lovely argument with any more facts- that magic(k) has a bad effect on the user's mind in more cases than comparable subcultural practices in our society.

3. there is separate evidence of genuine ritual abuse, done in the name of magic(k) or Satanism.

I am as guilty or more guilty than anyone here in being aggressive if not uncivil. This used to be an area I worked in and I have some strong views based on coalface experience. Which in itself is a pretty common internet excuse to make I grant one and all. Which is why I wanted to keep posting some theses and build on that.

I stand by my earlier statements that both Samuel Liddell and Aleister Crowley were frauds. In many senses. Not the least, as exemplified when they met, and both pretended to fictitious Scottish ancestry and ennoblement.

All that is of arguable value in Freemasonry, magic(k) and so forth is wholly obscured by an unhealthy predilection for needless secrecy, childish pretence and a constellation of mental illness symptoms that are exacerbated or indeed caused by embrace of a paradigm that includes what could only be called demonic entities. And I do not use demonic in a purely Christian sense. I use it in the most basic, obvious and common sense. Elemental, wild, passion-based, animalistic forces.

“Barbarism is the natural state of mankind,” the borderer said, still staring at the Cimmerian. “Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.”

Robert E Howard penned the above in one of his seminal Conan tales. It has echoed and resonated ever since, never more so than in a time when the last vestiges of primitivism bid fair to claw a high percentage of the lost souls of our society directly into the asylum or the grave.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
All that is of arguable value in Freemasonry, magic(k) and so forth is wholly obscured by an unhealthy predilection for needless secrecy, childish pretence and a constellation of mental illness symptoms that are exacerbated or indeed caused by embrace of a paradigm that includes what could only be called demonic entities. And I do not use demonic in a purely Christian sense. I use it in the most basic, obvious and common sense. Elemental, wild, passion-based, animalistic forces.

For someone who normally posts with such eloquence, intelligence and clarity this is a staggeringly naive and ignorant statement. You have clearly drawn opinions on such matters as masonic secrecy and ritual without the faintest understanding of the reality of such things. Your implication that freemasons are mentally ill, and your categorization of masonic activities as childish and unhealthy is just downright insulting.

If you have a problem with magic(k), paganism and the occult generally that's your business, and I am quite sure forestlady can speak for herself perfectly well. But please don't roll freemasonry into the same category without first understanding what it is exactly that you are talking about.

This is probably off topic anyway, it's bad enough that I have posted on a thread with the words pedophile and satanic in the title

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

And yeah, we get it. The ATS Masonic Brigade doesn't believe there is such thing as 'bad' Magick.

If you ask me, the show of Masons in a PEDOPHILIA thread defending magick is
Care to explain why you lot are so bent on defending murderers, rapists, pedophiles, satanists etc?

Or are you just concerned that your little organization might get mentioned?

I will never for one instant waste my time listening to people who defend magick and satanism in all it's forms. The excuses they use and terminology they try to hide behind is just too transparent.

Whoa there, champ. As you yourself have stated, this isn't even about Freemasonry. So why do you keep bringing it up?

While you're at it, can you find me one example of someone in this thread defending pedophilia, satanism, or RAPE???

Your axe-grinding and straw man arguments are extremely tedious, and you seem to preclude intelligent debate wherever you go.

Grow up, for goodness' sake.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I just read this entire thread and all I can say is "whew'. We certainly have traveled quite a bit afield from the original topic. Just in case anyone forgot (including the OP), this thread is entitled
Satanic Pedophile Codes ZaZa etc.".

I have watched this thread touch upon nearly every esoteric topic BUT pedophilia and the suggestion that some sort of code exists. And what, by the way is ZaZa?

In addition, I must add that petty bickering, innuendos and thinly veiled snide remarks will now cease. ....... PLEASE.

If you do not agree with a point of view, state your case. Show your "evidence" or research. Ask questions, provide answers. This is what a polite and civil discussion is all about.

Keep in mind that it is highly unlikely that any of you will ever convince someone to change their core beliefs. At best, we can hope to share information in the hopes that we all can learn something. But, ultimately, we all must come to terms with the fact that, in a civil and polite discussion, we must all agree to disagree.

thank you,

benevolent tyrant,
Forum Moderator

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
But please don't roll freemasonry into the same category without first understanding what it is exactly that you are talking about.

My family have been freemasons since there were freemasons. Masonry of all stripes and persuasions have walked the halls of our houses.

My firsthand experiences have obviously differed from those of some here.

ZaZa is a Satanic term. Alesiter Crowley named his daughter Lola Zaza and the word has come to be used as a cover term for people when they want to refer to ritual orgies, especially ones where girls are "sacrificed" either literally or much more commonly just abused sexually.

I was completely unaware of the infiltration and growth of Satanism in America until I heard Ted Gunderson in 1997 speak at a lecture in Garden Grove, California. He showed a video obtained by the FBI of a satanic ritual sacrifice of a woman whose chest was cut open and her heart removed and eaten by the satanic priest conducting the ritual and the other participants in the ritual -mostly young adults who looked really zoned out on drugs. After they all took a bite of this woman's heart and smeared her blood on themselves, they took off their clothes and had a free for all sex orgy.

Source

Conspiracy of Silence

Satanism in the Royal Navy. all a bit of a larf apparently

Satanic Concubines

Ritual abuse victims of both sexes might also be selected as tribute to Satan due to repetition or alliteration in their name - the ZaZa factor.

Madeleine McCann might be an example of this. Or she might not. No idea.

Satanic hand gestures

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Doghead in reading your quoted section I remembered reading these.....

Worship me with fire & blood; worship me with swords & with spears. Let the woman be girt with a sword before me: let blood flow to my name. Trample down the Heathen; be upon them, o warrior, I will give you of their flesh to eat!

12. Sacrifice cattle, little and big: after a child.

The Book of the Law

Especially this one.

CHAPTER XII
OF THE BLOODY SACRIFICE: AND MATTERS COGNATE.

It would be unwise to condemn as irrational the practice of those savages who tear the heart and liver from an adversary, and devour them while yet warm. In any case it was the theory of the ancient Magicians, that any living being is a storehouse of energy varying in quantity according to the size and health of the animal, and in quality according to its mental and moral character. At the death of the animal this energy is liberated suddenly.

The animal should therefore be killed

For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence

CHAPTER XII
OF THE BLOODY SACRIFICE: AND MATTERS COGNATE.

In the link provided it also gives some explanations as to the intended meaning of the quotes.I can still easily imagine from whats written some people could take this as literal or experiment with it literally.Though I`m not saying at all that all do.

Just a side note and not intended as an accusation or for off topic discussion Frequently Asked Questions U.S. Grand Lodge, Ordo Templi Orientis.Where Wiccan pagan and Freemasoary are mentioned.

Doghead thanks for bringing this topic up as disturbing as it is.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by gps777]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
My family have been freemasons since there were freemasons. Masonry of all stripes and persuasions have walked the halls of our houses.

My firsthand experiences have obviously differed from those of some here.

Apparently so, as whatever experiences you have had have left you with a pretty poor, and quite frankly highly inaccurate, view of freemasonry. This is something I would like to pursue with you, but not on this thread necessarily as I think it's off-topic. Do start a new thread on the childishness and idiocies of freemasonry when you get a mo.

ZaZa is a Satanic term. Alesiter Crowley named his daughter Lola Zaza and the word has come to be used as a cover term for people when they want to refer to ritual orgies, especially ones where girls are "sacrificed" either literally or much more commonly just abused sexually. etc etc

It seems the rest of your comments were not directed towards freemasonry, although mixing this other stuff up in the same sentence as freemasonry is as a good a smear as I've seen in quite a while.

Like I said - surprised and somewhat disappointed.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It is a hideous topic, a real conspiracy, and one that is directly linked to real illegal secrecy in government - witness the Franklin Credit cover ups.

Symbolism in architecture, logo designs, money and the media is an essential part of reinforcing, "branding" if you will, the population.

Almost like a Christian doomsday theorist could actually find their mark of the beast if they looked.

Since I am not a Christian, I am not going to look for someone else's concept of an evil one. The humans who believe this crap give tacit approval by their silence and conspiracy for each others' behaviour in my judgment.

With the connection to congress, to banking and so forth we are now just a few clicks away from connecting Skull and Bones to the organised pedophile rings and separately to the overlapping homosexual heathenism practised on an organised basis at Bohemian Grove.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join