It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Paedophile Codes ZaZa etc.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Could I see your proof that connects Skull and Bones? That is a pretty harsh allegation to make.I had read several places that Skull and Bones used to be connected/was funded at one point by the Opium trade.Coincidentally, since the US in afghanistan, production of opiates has gone up in Afghanistan, and heroin is becoming cheaper and more popular.I won't force a connection because I don't KNOW for sure about Skull and Bones being funded by opiates, though I have read it on several sites,if it were true, it would be awfully coincidental, it seems strange to me that with the US in Afghanistan, opiate production would go up.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

gps777, both of the quotes given by you were taken out of context. In as such the meaning of the information presented is skewed. Giving partial information to support your bias is one of the lowest forms of intellectual dishonesty and laziness.

Now, allow me to further clarify the meaning behind the quotes given.

Firstly, you haphazardly gave a quote from the Book of the Law, Liber AL vel Legis CCXX, (and from chapter III no less!) without signifying the fact that the verses come from a Holy text and are highly symbolic, rather than mere literalism.

... Worship me with fire & blood; worship me with swords & with spears. Let the woman be girt with a sword before me: let blood flow to my name. Trample down the Heathen; be upon them o warrior, I will give you of their flesh to eat! - AL; III:11

Sacrifice cattle, little and big: after a child. - AL; III:12

IMO, these verses are better read in conjunction with:

The fool readeth this Book of the Law, and its comment; & he understandeth it not. - AL; III:63

Yet to all it shall seem beautiful. Its enemies who say not so, are mere liars - AL; III:68

THE COMMENT
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

The study of this Book is forbidden. It is wise to destroy this copy after the first reading.
Whosoever disregards this does so at his own risk and peril. These are most dire.
Those who discuss the contents of this Book are to be shunned by all, as centres of pestilence.
All questions of the Law are to be decided only by appeal to my writings, each for himself.

There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.

Love is the law, love under will.

The priest of the princes,

ANKH-F-N-KHONSU

Secondly, juxtapositioning the previous quote to an unrelated segment of a chapter of Magick in Theory and Practice only muddles things further. Did you purposely leave out the statements which follow? Indeed, such and act would aid in furthering your mad agenda!

Allow me to draw out the whole (or at least more of the) picture.

For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim.

It appears from the Magical Records of Frater Perdurabo that He made this particular sacrifice on an average about 150 times every year between 1912 e.v. and 1928 e.v. Contrast J.K.Huyman's "La-Bas", where a perverted form of Magic of an analogous order is described.

But it seems that at least 93% of the population are morons and, considering such a high percentage, it is more than likely that several people within that percentage may in fact READ it. This idea has been proven correct! Thus it was added:

"It is the sacrifice of oneself spiritually. And the intelligence and innocence of that male child are the perfect understanding of the Magician, his one aim, without lust of result. And male he must be, because what he sacrifices is not the material blood, but his creative power." This initiated interpretation of the texts was sent spontaneously by Soror I.W.E., for the sake of the younger Brethren.

WEH ADDENDA: When Crowley speaks of sacrificing a male child, his diaries and other writings indicate that he thereby obfuscates the actual practice. Crowley did this by diversion of the act of sexual intercourse and other sexual actions. He considered contraception as human sacrifice. There is no indication in any of his writings that he ever performed infanticide. In fact, Crowley was even against abortion.

Let's not forget:

You are also likely to get into trouble over this chapter unless you truly comprehend its meaning.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Thanks NWO and Doghead for attempting to bring this discussion back to a very real problem that plagues society. I know this thread is old but it's compelling enough to revisit. These activities are happening right under our noses but society as you say has been "branded" to ignore these inhuman activities.

For folks who want to understand more of the insidious and real existence of satanic paedophile rings in America, please watch this video on the Franklin case, which was pulled from television by unnamed congressmen tied to these activities. Most of us have a "shut-off" switch when it comes to taboo topics such as ritual murder, child sacrifice, or rape, but hopefully this video or a search on the "franklin case and Larry King" will open some eyes. This definitely scared me as a parent and no way in hell will I sign off on any over-night field trips to the Capitol after this!

edit on 1-4-2012 by redrover because: corrected video link

edit on 1-4-2012 by redrover because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

This is just another case of hysteria,do you honestly think kiddy fiddlers will have secret symbols about their person,I think not !.The only secret symbol you will find is a bulge in the crotch area when they are around children and an active interest in being involved with children.They are manipulative groomers that will attach themselves to people or systems they see as weak such as single mums,broken family units,childrens homes.They may spend years getting into a position of trust before then firstly corrupting and finally abusing.
They are a lot smarter then most of the people posting on this thread

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join