It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What proof will satisfy you?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question

As one of my favorite super heroes would say: It's not the answer that is important, it's the question.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Question]

Fantastic post overall. I appreciate your point of view, tremendously.

Where we diverge is the above quote. I completely disagree. The answer is the most important thing. It can explain, justify, quantify, provide reasonable answers and so forth.

I know this had nothing to do with your post, but the parallel fits (IMO): the truth movement lives by that motto.

IMO, questions can be very interesting but understanding the answer is where reality dwells.

To answer your question
I have faith that UFO's are real but, I can't prove it. I am always asking myself, like you mention, why haven't they landed......anywhere?

[edit on 15-1-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Proof in seeing my personal theory manifest in tangible, licensed and "no strings attached" rewards would convince me of almost anything.

That, and a GPS tracking system in everything Federaly Issued that I possess.

But that may be off topic, I don't know....

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar

Originally posted by Question

As one of my favorite super heroes would say: It's not the answer that is important, it's the question.

[edit on 9-1-2008 by Question]

Fantastic post overall. I appreciate your point of view, tremendously.

Where we diverge is the above quote. I completely disagree. The answer is the most important thing. It can explain, justify, quantify, provide reasonable answers and so forth.

I know this had nothing to do with your post, but the parallel fits (IMO): the truth movement lives by that motto.

IMO, questions can be very interesting but understanding the answer is where reality dwells.

To answer your question
I have faith that UFO's are real but, I can't prove it. I am always asking myself, like you mention, why haven't they landed......anywhere?

[edit on 15-1-2008 by SlightlyAbovePar]

The kind words are much appreciated
I guess I'll try and explain as to why in my opinion I agree with the quote. The reason why the Question ends up being more important than the answer is because the question ends up being your road map to the answer. Kind of like when you're solving a math question. How you solve the question is what gives you the answer, but if you don't understand the question in the first place, the answer won't become apparent. That is, at least, why I think the question is more important than the answer.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join