It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC and Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Ron Paul does not exist according to the BBC. Not once has he been mentioned in any of the News stories about the American Presidential race. The BBC used to be unbiased i don,t know what,s happened but to me they have lost all credibility. Why am i paying a licence fee to be told half truth,s and bare faced lies. By an organization that rely,s on Public funding for it,s existence. People round the world used to look to the BBC for unbiased reporting. Which in most cases it did but not anymore. Has there been a d-notice been put on Ron Paul by the British government (sic) to silence any mention of him. Are they afraid it would have repercussions in the UK to see someone standing up for pulling out troops all over the world. The UK government would have to do the turn around of turn around,s if the lost the support of the US in there war of terra.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by paranoidandroid99]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
With respect to serious presidential contenders, Ron Paul does not exist. People have the right to back any horse they want, but come on. At a certain point in the race, its pretty easy to separate the A-list candidates from the B-list ones.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater
With respect to serious presidential contenders, Ron Paul does not exist. People have the right to back any horse they want, but come on. At a certain point in the race, its pretty easy to separate the A-list candidates from the B-list ones.

Yeah, which is why the other networks, the polls, and certainly the pockets of the people paying that $20 million he raised last quarter do not exist either, right? BS.

He is every bit a serious presidential contender, and you better get used to the idea, because he very well could become the next President.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well, to be quite honesty, its not as if the UK people can vote in the American election. Who cares who gets air time? They have no influence. Simple as that

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

Don't you wish that what you're saying was true?

It's just like whistling in a graveyard at midnight. It's a way to try to show everybody that you aren't scared, when in reality, you're quaking in your boots.

Your statement is just a way to keep yourself convinced for a little while longer.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Thanks for the insight. Last time I was in a graveyard at midnight I crapped my pants. Next time I'll have to try whistling.

A common response from Ron Paul supporters is that people are afraid of him. I never understood that.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Racist Paul did'nt have a chance to begin with. But after yesterday's NH primary, I think there can be no argument. Put a fork in him; he's done.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
nice to see fellow ATSers that have Americas best interest in mind......

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder about this website. It's all about denying ignorance, yet people like dirtonwater come in and show exactly what this website isn't supposed to be like. I'm not American, but I sure as hell hope Ron Paul gets elected. It will show the world that the people won't let tyranny and that we have POWER. Everyone in the election besides Ron Paul is just a patsy and puppet of the people who control the world. Why do you think no one acknowledges him? Doesn't it make you angry that a canidate who has broken numerous records for fund raising, has the majority support from the troops who are SERVING AND DYING FOR YOU can't get the light of day in a free democracy? Doesn't that piss you off at least a bit? If not, then I hope you are in the minority come election time because he is your, sorry, OUR only hope. Can't anyone at least agree on that, this being the site of choice for such things as that?

I'm sorry to say, but it feels like this site has been infiltrated by NWO agents, those of which don't even know they're working for them.

A real sad state of affairs when we spend most of our time bickering amongst each other rather than trying to find a way for us all to live in freedom.

This is all really Orwellian and it's beyond being freaky its downright scary. Reminds me of that woman in one of Alex Jones' videos who was willing to give up a little liberty for a little freedom. Doublespeak. Everything is doublespeak and doublethink.

Here let me quote the platform of the coincidential:

First woman presidential canidate
First black canidate
First mayor canidate, who ironically is disgusted about talking against the status quo about 9/11 yet rides that very train in the election

"change change change"

You want change? change that affects you? Vote Ron Paul. Anything you disagree with him about is just a side effect, if you can call it that, for financial and national freedom for Americans.

Turn off your TVs

[edit on 10-1-2008 by metro]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This may not be Ron Paul's year but you can bet he has raised some eyebrows. If he decides to run again in 2012, count on him being stronger and more people will be listening.

Note: Hopefully there will still be an America in 2012.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hey UK! Just Vote Ron Paul, we need the extra votes on electronic ballets! thanx!

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

If he's even feeling alive enough and up for it. He's already like 72 or something, just a year or two older than McCain. Do you really think those two will be up for the challenge in four years?!

I think Paul needs to win NOW, or our economy will be too far gone to resurrect. As it stands now, I'm not even sure G*d himself can save us by the end of November if our spending keeps going the way it is...shame no one takes the man seriously.

Beck, Cafferty, Cramer, and others are rightly pointing out that PAUL is the only candidate mentioning our current recession. Whether or not you agree with his ideas to fix it, pay attention to the fact no one else even mentions it!

Out of all the other candidates that I know of, he is the only one who really knows what a disastrous time this is for the American Economy. And his entire life in Congress was spent trying to fix it, with no one listening except economic professionals that never make it on TV.

edit: wow. I can't spell. heh

[edit on 1/11/2008 by Arcane Demesne]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Yes I used to trust BBC when i was little and didnt know better

Since 9/11 it should be clear to ANYONE bbc is part of the NWO
its working towards it with full power

You seen the report of collapsing building at WTC when the building wasnt even down yet

They are ANYTHING but impartial

BBC= British Bull# Cooperation !
Working to dissinform the British ...
UK is THE Big Brother Model for EUROPE and they dont even see it

More Cams please i feel unsafe !!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
dirtonwater is the resident ATS troll. Pay no mind, remember - one way to deny ignorance is to click that little "ignore" button, as ironic as that sounds.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think whoever wins the American Presidential race is going to have a big impact around the world. I would like to see Paul winning because i,m a peace loving person but also a realist and think Clinton will win because big business, Military industrial complex and all the sneaky org,s who hide behind cloaks of secrecy want her in and they own the voting machines. Electronic voting = rigged voting. They need there next big cash cow ie IRAN. And it will be off to war again on another pile of drivel. WMD Weapons that Mysteriously Disappear. But i,m hoping the American,s will be once bitten twice shy. They must know they were suckered into the IRAQ conflict and will take the right actions the American people are not stupid

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
To think that RP does not deserve and coverage from international news on the basis that he is a secondary candidate is BS. They have covered RALPH NADER in the past and most likely will this year.

But they have covered RP a bit. HERE. This article is actually quite pro-RP.

top topics

join