It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new girl in town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi! Im Ninuviel! I joined the site to be closer to my husband. He never talks to me but apparently he enjoys talking to all of you. I think that it will help me understand him a lot more and be able to have a better relationship. No worries, he made the profile for me so I'm not a spy! He knows I'm here. Wish me luck!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hi Ninuviel, welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ninuviel

Now that's commitment! Every once in a while my wife will glance at this site, but I'm pretty sure she thinks this is the fruits and vegetables aisle.

Welcome and glad to have you join us. I hope you enjoy this nuthouse of wonderful eclectic ideas and thought systems.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Welcome aboard Ninuviel,

Perhaps this link can help you out a little bit.

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

Becker

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Good for you, it's good to share interests with loved ones.

Yeah my girlfriend signed up too, but she only visits like once a month.

Don't forget to check out BTS!

[edit on 1/6/08 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Greetings and salutations Ninuviel. I hope your time here is enlightening. I suppose this is easier and less pricey than taking a baseball bat to the monitor and the tower when you send him out for milk.

I think your motivations should involve some payback. A movie, walk in the park, the puppy you've always wanted. Welcome.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
I think your motivations should involve some payback. A movie, walk in the park, the puppy you've always wanted. Welcome.

I think her motivations involve something more pricey than that!

With that said I would like to give a WARM welcome to MY WIFE to these boards!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Aaaaarrrghhhhh, recoiling in terror! You have to "talk" to her now?!. Oh, the humanity!
Just kidding mate. Get her that new bracelet she's had her eye on.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Ninuviel!

I hope that you enjoy your time here as a member of the ATS Community. Please don't forget there's a lighter side for general chit chat, hobbies, and or personal interests/discussion as well. Many of our members come here for that aspect alone.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

If ever a question or concern please don't hesitate to ask ... myself or anyone, for that matter.

In my signature, you will notice a few links that may prove beneficial to your overall experience and understanding of this fine Community of folks ... all seeking a somewhat common goal.

All the best and Welcome to ATS.

By the way... we won't hold you personally accountable for any postings or antics put forth by your lesser other half... Bunch.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

By the way... we won't hold you personally accountable for any postings or antics put forth by your lesser other half... Bunch.

Welcome to ATS!

That's so true she is so much better than me! She is the BEST!

BTW I'm not trying to score points in any way, shape or form! And I'm talking real life points here!

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Bunch]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Welcome, Ninuviel!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Welcome Ninuviel. It is so nice that you and your husband can enjoy ATS together.

You two touched my heart. I could feel the love all the way down here in South Georgia.

May you both have many happy and enlightening days ahead on ATS.

Dizzie

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I bid ye welcome to the maelstrom.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Welcome to the club, Ninuviel. I am something of a newbie myself, since I've just recently joined 11-21-07. In the short time I've been here, I've learned a lot from the people who are part of ATS. I hope I've imparted some knowledge to others as well. It is always good to expand your horizons.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hello Ninuviel. Welcome to ATS! I'm pretty new too. Although for me, I'm usually trying to get away from the husband, kids and cat.
So I admire that you have taken this opportunity to share this with your husband.

Have fun, add me as a friend if you would like.

top topics

join